THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I never spent much in there(Victoria). For what they sell my bride just sleeps naked.:laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red-Coat,

Good morning and thanks for the chuckles to start off the morning. My next door neighbour(notice I used the u in the word in the British style....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:) is from the UK and I always enjoy his whit and the touch of dry humour he has!

Morning all, and belated congrats to @Thirdeyeartifactguy on his new job. Too late for me to offer my tips on interview skills. If asked: "what do you consider to be your greatest weakness?", the correct answer is: "kryptonite".

Not, as I said at my last interview: "honesty". The interviewer was a little surprised and said: "I don't think honesty is a weakness", to which I replied: "I don't give a f*** what you think". Still waiting to hear from them. Been 12 weeks now. :dontknow:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Goodbye Simon, morning Bill, RR and Red-Coat.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My Coca Cola bottle has a bid on it, and it ends at 11:00 today... 199.95 starting bid.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
morning Rook, morning all

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning bart and bill.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh I sure hope, Bill. Got five watchers, and logic says, that one bid = bottle gone forever, so hopefully there will be some competition.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning rook, bill, GB, RR, Red Coat, rc, bart.........and the rest of the rum rousters.

Good night Simon,.......

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Land scapers from spanish wells pushed over a large old mahogany while working in Nassau bahamas. I have never seen so many gold coins in my life !! I believe there were 5 of them working that day and my friends cut was 45 coins....all american....all denominations up to 20$ coins. I'm working on him to let me show off a pic or 2. It is one of the most incredible caches I've ever seen in person out side of a museum. Gold fever is sweeping over me and I must have sat there an hour looking at coins......this stash was put in the ground in 1908 possibly......that was the most recent dates. I'll try to get a pic in the next couple days !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread