THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning guys.

Three cases of suspected corona virus are in Portsmouth Ohio right now. They show "symptoms" of it. Corona Virus is just a severe flu, so how can you tell between the two this early on?

Well, I tried to convince MR WD that we needed to work from home today. :laughing9:

They can't tell the difference. Part of the reason for the panic.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
In case you folks can't find hand sanitizer make your own. It's very easy. 61% or better alcohol. I use 91%. And Aloe. 2/3 cup alcohol. 1/3 cup Aloe. Mix it up. You got it. That's all it is besides the scent. For what you spend at the dollar store you can make a bunch of this stuff.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In case you folks can't find hand sanitizer make your own. It's very easy. 61% or better alcohol. I use 91%. And Aloe. 2/3 cup alcohol. 1/3 cup Aloe. Mix it up. You got it. That's all it is besides the scent. For what you spend at the dollar store you can make a bunch of this stuff.

Believe me, there's enough alcohol around here to make plenty of sanitizer....

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning ARC, Rook, Toecutter, WD, Bill, RR, and the rest of the crew.

Now this is a lot more entertaining than TV! So Bill it's just for the beer...hmm? :laughing7:

I've been stuck aboard ship for the past 2 years, nothing to do with covid19. ....just anti social and I refuse to leave the rum supply unguarded!

I would like to hear more from the people that had covid 19 and recovered. And how is an anti virus made. Those of us that can't afford to travel have natural immunity it's called, poverty!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shhhh Rusty! You want to start a run on moonshine!

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Something interferes with my OTA TV channels all I can get is 1 NBC local & 1 next door in RI. No other local channels. TV stays off most of the day. Gonna have to go with radio I guess.

Good morning Msbeepbeep,
The have these portable movie players now. We got one and really like it.:thumbsup:

Morning everybody !

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice clear big blue sky this morning. Not a single chemtrail, I mean plane.
It's vote day here for the primary today.
Wonder who is on the ballet.

You know, it weird, maybe not, but different, we get zero political stuff in the mail. No yard signs. . . We have lived in Idaho for couple years now. I guess that just how it is here.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Idahodutch.

I have a DVD player. Want to hear the news tho, but may have to depend on good old radio for that.
I would really like to know what interferes with the OTA signals, it has to be something, cause it comes and goes, and some times I get different local channels, but never all of them at the same time. And snow cover improves the number of channels I get.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys over there have less clutter of minds & on yards, more clean air.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning Idahodutch and Msbeepbeep.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning Idahodutch.

I have a DVD player. Want to hear the news tho, but may have to depend on good old radio for that.
I would really like to know what interferes with the OTA signals, it has to be something, cause it comes and goes, and some times I get different local channels, but never all of them at the same time. And snow cover improves the number of channels I get.

For years, we just had antenna, and A movie player. The air waves seem to be easily disturbed in some places, more so than others. Perhaps depends on sheer number of criss crossing signals that are present, or not. Radio should be a little better. What sort of news are wanting to hear, perhaps we can assist?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rook,

Thanks for the heads up....there's a run on that stuff these days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread