THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

That's alot of gator tail !!

You're not kiddin bart. A women killed the state record on open season one day only to be broken the next day.
Talkin about records.
The gentleman that put my metal roof on holds the state Turkey beard record of 171/2". And he holds the second longest at 161/2". One of his helpers told me that.

Oh ya....good morning everyone!!

rook,

Speaking of turkeys check this one out shot in Kentucky.

Attachments

• turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 32
IMG_4405.jpg
My partners kids after there successfull dove hunt yesterday !! They got a dozen !!

Nice bird bill. Gettin to be that time of year to get a bird.

Morning roger !

Bart
Our dove season is out now but the last one is in Dec. The birds are fatter then.:laughing7: I don't shoot um anymore. Just feed them on my driveway with a little chatt every morning.

Bart
Our dove season is out now but the last one is in Dec. The birds are fatter then.:laughing7: I don't shoot um anymore. Just feed them on my driveway with a little chatt every morning.

I'm starting to really want to eat a couple....I counted 31 on the power line in front of the cat ladies house. I used to sit in a lawn chair with the hibachi grill right next to me. I would have a rum and coke and my pellet gun in my lap. I would shoot one...run over and pluck the breast...strip the feathers sprinkle with salt and pepper and throw it right on the grill. We would sit and drink and eat a half dozen every afternoon. Might have to do it today....been a few years since I've done this !!

Morning RCT

Um sgeesh ... you guys will eat anything. heh

I would be very nervous around you guys if out to sea on a ship and the food ran out... :/

:P

DUDE.....big find while I was gone on the salvage boat....we may be on our wreck !!!! Its been sent off for conservation and dating. Hopeing for a good report in a couple weeks. Dive season is basically over for this season....but come spring summer we will be on and in the water alot at this spot !! Woooo hoooo !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back