The sadness in my life

inneedoftherapy

Feb 29, 2008
Between the cornrows, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Yesterday I lost the love of my life. He was a great man he was only 45 he had the biggest heart anyone could ask for. He was enroute to the hospital as he is a truck driver though he is local there were times when he was out a week at a time. Out in the middle of nowhere he called said he was having problems after the unload (tanker driver) he stretched and felt a sharp pain in his chest, lost his hearing briefly and became dizzy. Called him back anout 1/2 hour later said he was feeling better and I told hims next town go to the hospital anyway he had already planned on that. Got a call a lil over an hour later to call the hospital as he was found unresponssive in a truck stop where he stopped. Thank goodness innocent lives would of been lost if he kept on he saved many lives in the last two days though he was not an organ donor I dont know if it was a mistake or if it was divine intervention he became one today. Though they were not able to use the best gift he could of gave his huge heart. He has made hopefully many families happy. My darling passed away from aortic disection (this was the same thing that took john ritter) he will live on in my memory and all he could help or save. I loved him and i will miss him my life will never be the same. RIP baby I love you and I will see you soon. I will stop in from time to time to add more recipes when I can and to see all the finds you have all discovered. Hold your loved ones close and tell them how much you love them because in a blink of an eye they can be gone.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
im really sorry. :( you are in my prayers.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
My heart goes out to you as well, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:'( :'( I cannot even imagine dear one! Know you are in our prayers!

Attachments

• inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 675
  • inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 590

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am deeply sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine your heavy heart. Pray and ask for comfort as I will for you. Just keep in mind that he is still with you and you will meet up with him one day.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Rachel
I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you know that you are in our prayers and we hope you find some comfort in that. Take care and please stop in when you can to let us know how you are.
Christy

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Life is so fragile. I'm, terribly sorry, I cannot imagine what you are going thru. Prayers are being sent for your comfort.

DM

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rachel,

I'm so sorry...you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Sympathy3.gif

Attachments

• Sympathy3.gif
    Sympathy3.gif
    81.2 KB · Views: 771
T

trish76642

So so sorry for your loss....

Your right, hold on to the ones you love because you never know when they walk out that door if its gonna be the last time you see them. Tell them you love them...always.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know how you feel inneedof. I lost a son 13 months ago. It was the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me. I have cried every day since then; I don't know when or if it will ever stop and that really doesn't matter. All I can tell you is that there are others out there that care about you too so it may help you feel a little better if you seek them out and tell them how you feel. They will never completely understand how you feel unless they have suffered the same loss but, because they care about you, will have a genuine interest in how you are feeling. Not that they can understand HOW you feel but they will help burden your grief. My best to you. Mike

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
I am sorry that you have to experience such sadness. Our love ones that are gone > well, we never stop loving, not for one moment. Gods Blessings your way, Sincerely Marjorie

OP
OP
inneedoftherapy

inneedoftherapy

Feb 29, 2008
Between the cornrows, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Thank you everyone the services were wonderful he had a full military service. Taps is the saddest thing to hear I do not ever want to hear that played again. I am heartbroken though I have my memories his flag and a piece of him that will be with me forever. I wish I would of had time to prepare for this but in all honesty I do think I could not of ever prepared myself for this. Hold your loved ones close you never know if it will be the last time you see or speak to them. My darling wasnt in the best of health but he was doing great and looked great and several hours later this happened, no warnings, nothing. That simple phone call now has me unerved when I hear the phone ring. This is going to be a hard road to travel. I have come to the decission I need to move I cannot be in this house that has brought so much pain to the last 2 families that have lived here. Will be moving back home to Alabama and saying goodbye to all this ice and snow. We were planning on moving down there after retiring as they are destroying the views with 400+ foot wind towers surrounding the property. Something we both could not stand to see. Our parrot rescue and sanctuary work will continue down there in memory of the man who loved those babies with all of his heart.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
May God bless you in your time of need. We can not share your pain, but our prayers are with you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread