NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Remember......" He " will never give you more than you can handle. The Lord will see you through this time of grieving, as will the rest of us here on T-Net. Your post brought tears to my tired eyes, I really feel for you, you just never know. Just as you said in your first post......Hold them and hug them, Tell them that you love them, never forget that, for tomorrow may never come. My prayers go out for you and your other loved ones, I know that words can never express what you are going through. Just take it one day at a time, and you will get through it.... Your brother in Christ........Larry

OP
OP
inneedoftherapy

inneedoftherapy

Feb 29, 2008
Between the cornrows, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Thank you this has been the worst month I have ever faced. I still catch myself waiting for him to pull in or on sundays I expect him to be watching one of his home improvement shows then I need to snap back into reality. I am not sure what path my life will take I really need out of this house but his family wants me close and wants me to stay in the house and possibly having his sister move in. Me and her are very close and dear friends as well. I am not sure though I have all my friends here in the area and I don't know if I really want to start all over from scratch I am going to be 40 in a couple months what kind of new life could I start anyway. lol my youth is gone. I have met the love of my life I had everything anyone could ask for of course it was all ripped away after it took me 29 years to find it. Don't know if I could ever go through something like that ever again.

And Larry thank you.

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Sometimes the Lord has a path for us many cannot understand. Your husband is the lucky one. He is at God's side now looking down on you and watching out for you as I'm sure he did when he was here. I once heard some one ask, why God takes away something so dear to us and leaves us with such sorrow and anguish. The answer that was given has given me strength though some of my hardships. He does not take away from us, He gives us something to reflect the good things we have shared and those moments that can never be taken away from us. He has given you an angel to be with you at all times, looking out for you, and will always be with you no matter where you are.

My prayers are with you.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am really sorry to hear this, as I am a truck driver, too. What a tradgedy to have happen to anyone. He as well as you will both be in my thought's today and my prayers go out to you and your entire family, whom I'm sure are grieving. My father passed away 8 years ago and the death of a close friend or relative, or spouse can tear us down. But you will heal and recover as most do. Please keep the faith and pray. Ron :icon_sunny: :icon_study:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread