THE SCRAP AND THE CRAP

R

RUDY2003

Thats cool. My diggin buddy saves all the aluminum and cashe it in every month or so...

MoTwister

Apr 27, 2007
Joplin, MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Turbo, Fisher 1280-X, Aquapulse.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That should be enough to keep you in batteries for a while.

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey that is great. Like some people's tag lines read, recycling our aluminum resources, one pull tab at a time.

We have curb side recycling, so I doubt any of the scrap shops pay for stuff like that. May have to consider finding out. $32 isn't chump change. Do you think they will take the foil wrapers and yogurt tops I find? LOL.

HH.

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
Dang Fan of Elvis; that's great!
I too keep all my junk. The ratio is 6 juck-junk ---one, goodie.
I'm also finding 40 pull tabs for every nickel; 2 jillion pull tabs for every gold ring! How do you like that ratio; is it close to yours? :)

Now tell us; what interesting entreprenuer gave you all that cash for all those "not so wanted" diggings? Does he have a toll free number? :)
GRB

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
What kind of price did you get? Was it dirty as if being dug up, or did you do a quick wash? Just wondering, I have a bunch myself but thought they would discount it for being dirty.

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WoW $35 ! dang now i'm gonna be saving all those pulltabs to, wifes gonna shoot me :o congrats on the cash in

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread