The "Silver Park" Strikes Again! $1.05 in Silver, 51 Wheats!

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
The "Silver Park" Strikes Again! $1.05 in Silver, 51 Wheats!

Hello My Friends!

For the past two days, I decided to detect my "silver park", which coughed up 186 silver coins last year for me. With the ground saturated, I was hearing "deepie" (8-9.5") targets in the areas that took a real pillaging last year. I couldn't believe how many deep signals were still left in the ground. There's no shortage of 6-8" clad targets too. :sad1: The number of 60's coins is, unfortunately, extraordinary also. Yesterday, I pulled a '48 Washington and a '63 Rosie, along with 22 wheaties in an area I have detected no fewer than 5 times last year. In fact, I remember the spot very well when Mike(ratman) introduced me to this area back in '07, when I was a "newbie" with my SE. At that time, I had the SE slimline coil on, and I couldn't even detect the area because of the radio interference. I left after 10 minutes. Good thing I didn't give up on the area altogether. Since purchasing the 1050 and now Pro Coil for my machine, the area has been easily detectable with no interference, and has been very fruitful in the silver/wheatie category. Today, I met Mike(ratman) and his Dad in the same general area, and bagged 2 Washingtons('37, '40), 2 Rosies, and 13 wheaties. The '37 Washington was lying vertical at 6" in my plug....what a site! And the '40 Washington, which was down 9+", had a '63 penny lying right next to it. I'm sure they were dropped at the same time. The other 16 wheaties were found at a Barrio park over the weekend. Mike, I'm glad you got to listen to 2 of my silver signals. You've got your Exp. II dialed in now for the deepies. I've had a very enjoyable two days at my "silver park". You gotta go where you've found the silver before...it's a no brainer! :headbang:

Thanks for looking!

Keep The Passion High! :thumbsup:

CAPTN SE
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_3367_sm.jpg
    IMG_3367_sm.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,060
  • IMG_3368_sm.jpg
    IMG_3368_sm.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 1,059
Upvote 0