The Simpson Papers

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Franklin, I have, on several different occasions, posted in these forums that, "it is still possible that the narration could hold some measure of truth, we just don't have enough actual facts to pass that judgement." "Facts" are the only thing that can lead to that potential truth, not speculation, he-said-she-said, or false and unsupported claims of solve and solution, or false and unsupported claims of new evidences, etc. Currently I'm still involved in trying to track down the parents of the "only factual" Thomas J. Beale that might be connected to the "Thomas J. Beale" referenced in the narration, though even that is looking pretty hopeless at present. So where you have concluded, and why you have concluded, that I have deemed the entire tale to be 100% hoax is beyond me? All I keep trying to prevent is the addition of more and more of the same type of false and misleading information that keeps getting tossed onto the huge pile of the already false and misleading information relating to the tale. None of that can possibly lead to the truth, it can only prevent that possible truth from ever being found, if that is even possible at all?
Are YOU a TN Monitor/Mod...?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop danced around this one...

No, Bigscoop directly addressed that completely random finding with actual factual science....:laughing7: Here, I'll do it again for you. Can't wait for your gut & heart rebuttal.

It's not even a "reckon"...it's a matter of fact. Take any large group of completely random numbers and there will always appear to be "seemingly relevant segments" produced, the exact nature of these segments simply depending on the process applied. "There are only 26 letters in the alphabet, not several hundred." No doubt many of these letters will have to show up multiple times in various arrangements in say, a set of completely random numbers of 500 or more. No big mystery in any of this, it's simply a matter of exact science, 500 divided by 26 = 19.2.....
laughing7.gif
Now add the variables of various processes, and various languages like Latin for example, and now the range of possible seemingly relevant segments is vastly increased. This is why folks like Legrand, and others, have produced what they have. It has nothing at all to do with any actual accuracy discovered in all of those "complete unknowns."
icon_thumright.gif

By the way, Legrand, there's some more "actual factual research" from me that you can place on top of all the rest.
laughing7.gif
Surely you did all of this required research for yourself before you ran straight forward with head down through the Red Knee tunnel, yes?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Since the facts remain that we have made a breakthrough using the ciphers of a related organization, with me finding the trove and mine location of the first, setting it into a timeframe that uses a period from 1885 onwards, and with Ken into the second layer after they had used up their first stores....and with this Cipher showing that exact plan he had mentioned in a single backwards strand of text...
"Backwards strand of text"?
That reminds of those that claimed there were hidden messages in rock albums that could only be heard by playing the 33 1/3 backwards.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Backwards strand of text"?
That reminds of those that claimed there were hidden messages in rock albums that could only be heard by playing the 33 1/3 backwards.

Remember all of those rumors when were kids about playing those records backwards and you could here the women screaming....:laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legrand, remembering that I have suggested several times that you self-check your sense of logic and reason against the contrary, well, here's some more of that contrary fact for you.

If I were take even a completely different random set of 500 numbers to which I could assign any letter to each random number by different process, or possibly even the same process, are you saying that I could never find a ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE segment somewhere within those completely random numbers? Now of course you know full well that I could. There is the underlying problem in your proposed solution, that fact that it isn't isolated to just one set of completely random numbers and one process, or even one subject. The truth is that this same strand could easily show up in any large completely random set of numbers and it could show up in these completely random number even by completely different process. This is what you failed to do, to self-check your sense of logic and reason, or in your case, your gut feeling and heartfelt emotions. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, the real question that needs to be addressed is why do some keep posting false and misleading information as FACT?

Go take a job at Snopes......lol

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legrand, remembering that I have suggested several times that you self-check your sense of logic and reason against the contrary, well, here's some more of that contrary fact for you.

:thumbsup:

LeGrand owes you nothing 'Heir Apparent' :icon_scratch:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
This question was asked of me by BS:

"What facts did you know about the Beale story and the ciphers before you began your work?"

I answered:

"Nothing. ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE is a pure find."

The above will be danced around again...maybe not?

You both don't have a clue as to what ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE means in a macroscopic way. You have no idea how it relates to still secret information. Wait like everyone else, including me. Does waiting bother you?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This question was asked of me by BS:

"What facts did you know about the Beale story and the ciphers before you began your work?"

I answered:

"Nothing. ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE is a pure find."

The above will be danced around again...maybe not?

You both don't have a clue as to what ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE means in a macroscopic way. You have no idea how it relates to still secret information. Wait like everyone else, including me. Does waiting bother you?

And there you go, "you knew nothing" about those "completely random numbers" and ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE was, in fact, "a completely random segment." :laughing7:

Legrand, your claim of accurate solve has been completely dismantled, fully explained not just by me, but by you as well, I just did it in more realized detail. If you'd like, I'll take other sets of completely random numbers and I'll repeatedly produce your
ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE within that completely random set. Now you know full well that I can easily do this, time and time again. "There are only 26 letters in the alphabet, in a large group of say, 500 completely random numbers each letter can be used an average of 19 times, some more and some less." A ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE segment contains only 17 letters, 9 of them vowels, some of the most used letters in the alphabet. ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE isn't a unique arrangement, not at all, it could even be considered an expected arrangement even if it wasn't being directly sought. Dude, this is just pure fact due to the parameters of the science involved. "Every attempt will produce such suspicious arrangements because they must", not because they were intentionally planted.....:laughing7: This is just basic mathematics....a very basic exact science. :laughing7:

This is why "you're still waiting for that confirmation" of your premature claim of accurate solve that will never come. :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And there you go, "you knew nothing" about those "completely random numbers" and ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE was, in fact, "a completely random segment." :laughing7:

Legrand, your claim of accurate solve has been completely dismantled, fully explained not just by me, but by you as well, I just did it in more realized detail. If you'd like, I'll take other sets of completely random numbers and I'll repeatedly produce your
ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE within that completely random set. Now you know full well that I can easily do this, time and time again. "There are only 26 letters in the alphabet, in a large group of say, 500 completely random numbers each letter can be used an average of 19 times, some more and some less." A ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE segment contains only 17 letters, 9 of them vowels, some of the most used letters in the alphabet. ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE isn't a unique arrangement, not at all, it could even be considered an expected arrangement even if it wasn't being directly sought. Dude, this is just pure fact due to the parameters of the science involved. "Every attempt will produce such suspicious arrangements because they must", not because they were intentionally planted.....:laughing7: This is just basic mathematics....a very basic exact science. :laughing7:

This is why "you're still waiting for that confirmation" of your premature claim of accurate solve that will never come. :icon_thumleft:

This is not a debate or argument forum! Quit attacking people as though it was!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is not a debate or argument forum! Quit attacking people as though it was!

It is a public forum....:laughing7:.....it is a place where unknown subjects and topics can be debated so that facts can be presented regarding those unknowns so that the truth might someday be discovered. Presenting contrary fact isn't attacking, especially when one has been directly sought and pursued to do so.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008

"a completely random segment."
No.... placed there by human agency...backwards. This is fact.
Also... I repeat: You have no idea how it relates to still secret information.

BS...you should be wearing a helmet for when you fall off your high horse...

Z

9k=

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"a completely random segment."
No.... placed there by human agency...backwards. This is fact.
Also... I repeat: You have no idea how it relates to still secret information.

BS...you should be wearing a helmet for when you fall off your high horse...

Z

9k=

I know "exactly" how it "relates to the human agency", in fact, I just detailed that factual information. Should I be buying that helmet before the sun burns out, or after?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions