The Simpson Papers

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You both don't have a clue as to what ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE means in a macroscopic way. You have no idea how it relates to still secret information. Wait like everyone else, including me. Does waiting bother you?
You have explained ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE so many, many times on this site and others for over 11 + years, that we all get, don't care, and dismissed it due to lack of outside collaborative proof.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a public forum....:laughing7:.....it is a place where unknown subjects and topics can be debated so that facts can be presented regarding those unknowns so that the truth might someday be discovered. Presenting contrary fact isn't attacking, especially when one has been directly sought and pursued to do so.

The name of the Site is called TreasureNet.com

That is the "Public" viewing platform, but certain info is for members only, so it preserves the privacy of members a good bit.

Therefore the Public are not "OPEN" to post or publish without signing up, and rules are applied after the fact....rules, not your philosophy on the subject of Debates.

Therefore it is not a Public Forum.....it is a Member's Only forum that encourages more members to join by leaving it open to be viewed, from search links and other perks of advertiser's delights.....

Your constant divisive tactics behind a cpu here are direct attacks on MULTIPLE members that are reviewing the info together in a post titled "The Simpson Papers" ......

It doesn't say "The BigScoop on the Simpson Papers" does it?

Now the fact that Jean Laf coined it that name, as well as the fact that others have too, means that the discovery obviously holds more value to other people than just you, being a missing part of so many years of the "History" behind expansion, and they have made the assertion of documenting it all is a clear part of that era, as have others made documentaries and pilots from the info, showing the same effects.

These rebuttals that you offer as your opinion and interest in the research here are not debates of any known kind, and you should take your politics and debates elsewhere if you don't agree.....

You are not a viable source for information on the subject, because you simply do not have any physical locations to show from any "research" into the subject, and since you think this is a "debate", that means that your voice is that of an "opinionated" one, not a "collective" one.

To see you in "public" debating this would be funny, watching you in denial of the facts shown, while Legrand, Jean Laf, and I all discuss the finer points of the timeline, as you skirt around the manners in which you have been questioned about your reasoning?

Why your reasoning behind these comments that you have made in direct competition of another person's research sound so negative, is merely because you are wrong, and that is the frustration that you are running off with.....trying to explain your negativity towards the progress made is a mere attempt to anchor your moot theories here.

A useless AAAAAARGUMENT :skullflag:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have explained ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE so many, many times on this site and others for over 11 + years, that we all get, don't care, and dismissed it due to lack of outside collaborative proof.

A man was chased away for 11+ years with your denials of an OBVIOUS trait of a cryptographic puzzle, that every breaker knows how to work with, and now that someone offers an additional piece of that crypto puzzle solution to be added from a legitimate source, you try to argue it all away.....?

Still in wonder who you are dealing with? These are professional researchers that you are talking trash to......

Shows who has true faith in their work and who is an argument AFTER THE FACT.... :icon_scratch::tongue3:lolol:tongue3::icon_scratch:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The name of the Site is called TreasureNet.com

That is the "Public" viewing platform, but certain info is for members only, so it preserves the privacy of members a good bit.

Therefore the Public are not "OPEN" to post or publish without signing up, and rules are applied after the fact....rules, not your philosophy on the subject of Debates.

Therefore it is not a Public Forum.....it is a Member's Only forum that encourages more members to join by leaving it open to be viewed, from search links and other perks of advertiser's delights.....

Your constant divisive tactics behind a cpu here are direct attacks on MULTIPLE members that are reviewing the info together in a post titled "The Simpson Papers" ......

It doesn't say "The BigScoop on the Simpson Papers" does it?

Now the fact that Jean Laf coined it that name, as well as the fact that others have too, means that the discovery obviously holds more value to other people than just you, being a missing part of so many years of the "History" behind expansion, and they have made the assertion of documenting it all is a clear part of that era, as have others made documentaries and pilots from the info, showing the same effects.

These rebuttals that you offer as your opinion and interest in the research here are not debates of any known kind, and you should take your politics and debates elsewhere if you don't agree.....

You are not a viable source for information on the subject, because you simply do not have any physical locations to show from any "research" into the subject, and since you think this is a "debate", that means that your voice is that of an "opinionated" one, not a "collective" one.

To see you in "public" debating this would be funny, watching you in denial of the facts shown, while Legrand, Jean Laf, and I all discuss the finer points of the timeline, as you skirt around the manners in which you have been questioned about your reasoning?

Why your reasoning behind these comments that you have made in direct competition of another person's research sound so negative, is merely because you are wrong, and that is the frustration that you are running off with.....trying to explain your negativity towards the progress made is a mere attempt to anchor your moot theories here.

A useless AAAAAARGUMENT :skullflag:

Geee, and I thought the public could view threads and member post and then become members themselves with simply a user name. At least that's all I was required to do. My how things have changed over the years,....no wait, I just checked and the public can still do all of the above. :laughing7: Ooopsie...."self check." :laughing7:

PS: And just a little additional schooling for you, with a "private forum"...well....you have to be a member before you can see member post, which is why it is called, "A private forum" or "members only forum" VS "a public forum" where none members can see member threads and post without being members. See, here again, if you would self-check you would have known this before you made yet another inaccurate post. :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Still in wonder who you are dealing with?
These are professional researchers that you are talking trash to......
If you say so, Eldo, but...
Those who you disparage have been talking facts, not speculative trash...
...and are rather good researchers in their own right.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Layer two of the Beale relates to the finds by Ken Bauman and that being the key phrase ERE FENN DUE RED KNEE

Here is that very breakdown showing the signature is by someone threatening Roosevelt and calling himself "YOUR IVY OVERSEER" and making a claim of treasures buried near Montvale Rd, signing the cipher ...... Luv Beverly....

The message was crafted this way so that he would be personally alerted to it, and this card was released shortly after Edison's death.....showing signs to the Beale troves ...
...are you stating that in James Beverly Ward's 1885 published BEALE PAPERS there was a threatening message addressed to FDR in the 1940's?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...are you stating that in James Beverly Ward's 1885 published BEALE PAPERS there was a threatening message addressed to FDR in the 1940's?

Nope you are.....

FDR KEY - ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE breakdown.jpg

FDR cipher breakdown.jpg

View attachment FDR cipher breakdown 2.jpg

What I have shown in the details above is how the Beale was left with a single strand of information that related to an unused portion of the codes.

Due to the nature of the people involved there was a major operation that was underway.

The men were being investigated and held accountable, yet there was a major effort to continue the previously arranged affairs as they were all in over their heads and were tied to numerous businesses that were funded from these heists.....

To continue their operations, they had selected a person that was responsible for coding a major portion of their affairs into a secret code that was sent to FDR.

This coded card was crafted using the BEALE PAPERS ...... and identified almost every part of their operations in the 1930's, using the stores found in the second cache N of Montvale.....as well as digging up something that was buried in a vault in the basement of Menlo Park.

Again these are not the operations discussed in the Simpson Papers....these were the operations that came afterwards......

I will not be explaining this to you personally again ECS.....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
North of Montvale, Va.? NOTHING but a bunch of old Iron Mines; that is why it was called IRONVILLE, Va. Check it OUT!

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
North of Montvale, Va.? NOTHING but a bunch of old Iron Mines; that is why it was called IRONVILLE, Va. Check it OUT!

Huh? That's interesting......the Iron Pots......buried in Iron Pots....or holes in the ground for Iron, in Iron Mines?

These were 10 miles north of Montvale.

Otay Rd. was used as the base point of the measurement to a valley near a place called Arcadia......the card acting as a guide to the locations from matching the symbols to terrain once 10 miles north of Otay Rd.....

Otay Buckwheat?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel do you want to go check it all out?

Maybe find something left behind?

I can fairly well say that this was a completely TAPPED location and that this trove is gone.....but I'd think that the carvings were still there matching their order, and maybe some men's signatures or initials....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel do you want to go check it all out?

Maybe find something left behind?

I can fairly well say that this was a completely TAPPED location and that this trove is gone.....but I'd think that the carvings were still there matching their order, and maybe some men's signatures or initials....
Nah... NO Otay Road found in Bedford County, Va. 10 miles north of Montvale, Va. (Bedford County, Va.) would put you in Botetourt, County, Va., in the Buchanan, Va. area, where the Beale Family had a Plantation/Farm called Blue Fountain; it was at the "foot" of Purgatory Mountain, which was "rumored" to be an old volcano. If TJB was "raised" in that area, he PROBABLY knew of old caves & "lava tubes". There is a OVER-LOOK at the top of Purgatory Mountain ( I think)... BUT! Wife & I are not planning to go there. "franklin" knows MORE about PM, than I do.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah... NO Otay Road found in Bedford County, Va. 10 miles north of Montvale, Va. (Bedford County, Va.) would put you in Botetourt, County, Va., in the Buchanan, Va. area, where the Beale Family had a Plantation/Farm called Blue Fountain; it was at the "foot" of Purgatory Mountain, which was "rumored" to be an old volcano. If TJB was "raised" in that area, he PROBABLY knew of old caves & "lava tubes". There is a OVER-LOOK at the top of Purgatory Mountain ( I think)... BUT! Wife & I are not planning to go there. "franklin" knows MORE about PM, than I do.

I am with you on that research Rebel KGC, there is no Otay Road in Bedford County and there never has been. Also, Purgatory is only about four or five miles from Buford's Tavern. You must first go up the old Buchannon-Fincastle Turnpike across a mountain gap where Buck Wright lived as a hermit, then over into Buchannon, then you have to turn back South to get to the foot of Purgatory Mountain. As far as "10 miles North of Montvale would take you over in to the Big Island Area, way too far from Buford's Tavern to have anything to do with the Beale Treasure Story.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Otay Buckwheat, whatever you say.......

It's spelled Otey Rd......N of Montvale...the location that is shown from that road is, as you have confirmed being a plot of the Beale's family there, north of Montvale in the valley below the mines, caves, and tubes.

Otey Rd FDR.jpg

My read of the cipher may be slightly off, but its all on the map

Also the original first print of the Beale was released in 1885, but the FDR card was 1936......."Buckwheat", as a blacksploitation character, was just added to the antics in "OUR GANG"......in 1934....hence the use of the word OTAY instead of OTEY....to help recognize the racial slurs associated with the Black Legion/Skull and Bones/Opus Dei references in the card's themes, and to help with the breaks.

These being also seen in the Beale Pamphlet story line.....

In the first segment, taken from the Beale, the men in Morris' place describe Thomas Jefferson Beale to be "an extremely tanned gentleman"...(many feel in reference to a love child that Jefferson was known to father)....IMO this is another one of the ways that subtly hint at the bigotry that was known to be passed around in bars and pubs, to stir up the image of this being THEIR operation.

The 1936 FDR Death Card shows that they were using the same overall looking clues to locate the second trove.......the KGC were later evolved into the Black Legion, and the KKK, that is also historical fact.

The location that you mentioned Blue Fountain, IS IN FACT noted on the card's design, as are the meandering waterways of the James River.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just have one question. Given that it would have taken every man, woman, and child in the country to do all of those TJB's carvings, etc., rock carvings, etc., map makings, etc., secret wealth transfers, etc., etc., etc., not to mention all of the other manpower grand scale activities, then who was left to cook dinner? And just imagine how hard it would have been to keep it all secret.....:laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
These being also seen in the Beale Pamphlet story line.....

In the first segment, taken from the Beale, the men in Morris' place describe Thomas Jefferson Beale to be "an extremely tanned gentleman"...(many feel in reference to a love child that Jefferson was known to father)....
IMO this is another one of the ways that subtly hint at the bigotry that was known to be passed around in bars and pubs, to stir up the image of this being THEIR operation.

...the KGC were later evolved into the Black Legion, and the KKK, that is also historical fact...
*NOTE* In the 1885 BEALE PAPERS, the Beale character in the dime novel pamphlet only had a "J" initial for a middle name, the "Jefferson" was introduced in the HART PAPERS 75 years after Ward's publication.

There is NO mention of the KGC, Black Legion, KKK in the 1885 Beale Papers which the described Beale perilous adventure treasure story predates by a few decades.

This a clear case of force fitting unrelated facts into a personal speculative theory.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*NOTE* In the 1885 BEALE PAPERS, the Beale character in the dime novel pamphlet only had a "J" initial for a middle name, the "Jefferson" was introduced in the HART PAPERS 75 years after Ward's publication.

There is NO mention of the KGC, Black Legion, KKK in the 1885 Beale Papers which the described Beale perilous adventure treasure story predates by a few decades.

This a clear case of force fitting unrelated facts into a personal speculative theory.

How can you prove that the tales are all fact in the Beale?

I have asserted numerous times that the KGC were involved.....

NOTE - I am not here to listen to your evidence where you have shown none.....every time you are asked to show the meat of your theory all you ever do is run off at the mouth about how old the Beale is and how you are sure that everything was a bunch of hunters......

When you know by the people that are researching here, like REBEL KGC.....that there is an obvious trait to these ciphers that is recognized by those that know the people from the area and their "histry of merika"

Doesn't look good for your denials, after the fact, as you act like these people never existed........And I never said that the KKK and Black Legion was in the times of the Beale, so why are you putting words in my mouth....?

You assume I can't recognize your manipulations of everything I do.....get bent.....:occasion14: and say goodbye to the gap in your recollection of history of the era....

The FDR card was the time that I attributed to the founding of these groups the Black Legion, and the KKK......not the Beale. The FDR Card uses the Beale as a template to carry on their affairs into the second layers of the plan, and use their gold stores from that very deposit.

At the time, the world's greatest cryptographer was by far Herbert Yardley, and he obviously made the Card, based on the fact that he had cracked the first layers of the Beale, and knew how to modify them, and to add a second layer and second series of operations to them, on behalf of his Ivy League Overseers at Yale....

Now from there in 1936 this second phase was created leading to the second world war. MI8 was created for this one purpose, and Yardley, the head of it, was later retired and living in NYC where he crafted these ciphers to be sent to FDR, who was busy diggin treasure on Oak Island.

My theories of Bedford, VA and Bedford Basin, NS both holding the same carvings, was reinforced later by the card showing that FDR was being keyed into coded info from a professional, using the DOI book codes from the Beale, who was conveniently educated in cryptography and went onto be the head of the MI8, namely around the time that FDR was taking off as president.

He signed the card by leaving his name used as the base level text, and then copulated it to be used to pass along certain messages. Herbert Osborn Yardley was his full name.....brilliant the way he used the Beale, and even more suspect that he was keying in the location of a store of gold to be picked up and brought to a certain bank.....For FDR to make the deposit for the events to come.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread