the t2 ltd seems to get a damn good billing...should it !!

Des from down under

Jun 26, 2009
taupo
Detector(s) used
garett 1500 gti and T2 ltd, garrett propointer
I own a garrett gti and have at times wanted to wrap it around the nearest tree,,but with time have proved its me not so much it...the imaging causes me frustrations but i think im getting better...my biggest p##ss of is it ids at different notches, then when you think you have struck gold it changes its mind and gives you a ....nail...dont get me wrong i do have some quite nice artifacts...but would I have had more with this new beast that some of the relic hunting gurus on treasure depot are saying are the best thing in m/d..love your thoughts on this one ...do I sell the gti and get a t2 ltd when available ??? thanks for your replies in advance... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Dan B

Sep 16, 2007
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero. Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a GTI2500 and now have a T2. The T2 is 10X the detector that the Garrett was. It's a classic case of new technology versus old. Companies like Garrett and Tesoro need to start coming out with some new machines that can compete in the 21st century. The way I see it, FTP is the most progressive of the MD companies right now. Heck, my F5 is 10X the detector my GTI was!!

Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread