The Ten Commandments of CRHing

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are what I've observed and feel if you're a newbie are not covered well in the FAQ:

1.) First rule of CRHing is you dont talk about CRHing.
2.) Do not dump where you consume. This is generally a good law for anything in life.
3.) Thou shalt not pay for boxes or dumps. No exceptions, your hobby is a jealous hobby!
4.) Twice blessed are those with coin counters in there bank for you have easy dumps and can buy bags.
5.) An unsealed, taped, or tapered box must be rejected. Not only because your loot is likely gone but because we must make the delivery service accountable for all.
6.) Pennies are long term but are worthwhile. Remember there are those that doubted saying pre 65s when they were common, then 40%s, and so on.
7.) If you reroll your rolls shall not bear false witness with washers, slugs, or shy a coin!
8.) You shall not paint or vandilize coins. This does nothing but chance ruining the hobby for all.
9.) When a teller offers CWRs, odd halves, large dollars, etc are avaliable your answer is always yes. Doubt and you shall be cursed with skunks.
10.) If the teller wants in on the cut find another bank. Remember the first rule, admit nothing!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are what I've observed and feel if you're a newbie are not covered well in the FAQ:

2.) Do not dump where you consume. This is generally a good law for anything in life.
3.) Thou salt not pay for boxes or dumps. No exceptions, your hobby is a jealous hobby!
4.) Twice blessed are those with coin counters in there bank for you have easy dumps and can buy bags.
5.) An unsealed, taped, or tapered box must be rejected. Not only because your loot is likely gone but because we must make the delivery service accountable for all.
6.) Pennies are long term but are worthwhile. Remember there are those that doubted saying pre 95s when they were common, then 40%s, and so on.
7.) If you reroll your rolls shall not bear false witness with washers, slugs, or shy a coin!
8.) You shall not paint or vandilize coins. This does nothing but chance ruining the hobby for all.
9.) When a teller offers CWRs, odd halves, large dollars, etc are avaliable your answer is always yes. Doubt and you shall be cursed with skunks.
10.) If the teller wants in on the cut find another bank. Remember the first rule, admit nothing!

I really like that rule, Number 8 to be specific.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rule 11: Do not post about specific banks in public. These companies are smart enough to google search their name and change policies to save money.

Am I on to something?

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rule 11: Do not post about specific banks in public. These companies are smart enough to google search their name and change policies to save money.

Am I on to something?

I think we can narrow that down to "do not post about your banks to anybody...period."

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
1st RULE: You do not talk about CRHing.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about CRHing.
3rd RULE: If someone says "I have to order from the fed" or goes "fees" , tap out the conversation is over.
4th RULE: Only one guy to a box.
5th RULE: Many boxes at a time.
6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes, pants are optional.
7th RULE: CRHing addictions will go on as long as they have to.
8th RULE: If this is your first night at TreasureNet, you HAVE to post silver pr0n.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
ready my guide for some coin rollin rules yo. its in ma sig

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Not sure I follow #10. If giving the teller a cut will net me more silver, why not?

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm down with refining some commandments. Not a bad idea.

Here is my input.

1.) you just broke this one
2.) nice
3) agreed
4) agreed for all coins but halves, rerolling if you get good at it doesn't take much longer and saves you a lot of time if you go to the right banks
5) This rule contradicts rule #9. I agree with the latter
6) you can also find 1999 wide AMs making for instant profit
7) I've found a lot grosser material in rolls that would make you praying for a washer
8) Not touching this.
9) Yep, this should be rule #1
10) I hope you all do this so I can swoop in and buy some silver under spot

3.) Thou shalt not pay for boxes or dumps. No exceptions, your hobby is a jealous hobby!
6.) Pennies are long term but are worthwhile. Remember there are those that doubted saying pre 65s when they were common, then 40%s, and so on.

hogan646

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FreedomUIC said:
I really like that rule, Number 8 to be specific.

I second that. I have only searched 6 boxes of halves so far and it is amazing how many green and orange coins I have come across.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread