The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I only except what I know to be true. I care not what others think or believe. They are no more intelligent than I am.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
IS THERE ANY MATHEMATICIAN OUT THERE TO VERIFY WHAT I POSTED?
Has there been anyone who has verified any of your posted claims, especially the hidden message in the Declaration of Independence that leads to the location of the Ark of the Covenant and other "Holy Relics" the Founding Fathers hid in America?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wouldn't be surprised there are hidden messages in Shakespeare's work. He used 80% more words than necessary to get any message across.

Never enjoyed his work in high-school and avoid in whenever possible. I'm suspicious of the whole theatre crowd. Small hands.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You say that it is ridiculous? Must be because you are not an "educator or academic"

IS THERE ANY MATHEMATICIAN OUT THERE TO VERIFY WHAT I POSTED?

I make a good living with math. The problem is not with your math. It is the next leap that the numbers spread in texts have any significance outside the face story. Someone caught 153 fish. Very nice. I have a neighbor that lives at the 153 house on our road. So what? Numbers have very useful meaning in allowing us to count objects and other handy stuff. They don't necessarily "hide" anything.

Just because the volume of a cone is 1/3 the Base * the Height does not mean that when someone mentions three things he is talking about a cone.

You are using math for subterfuge by claiming math is precise so by association your wild premises using math must also be accurate. I don't see that link.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... As far as the academic world, by my own reasoning, they are always out of touch, out for repeating others work and not a single one of them will research a subject enough to come to any conclusion.
So I do not expect them to change any time in the future...
I know what I have researched and found is real and there is no doubt in my mind.
From your statements, it seems that you have not sought verification of these alleged "hidden code" in the Declaration of Independence from the professional academic community that you believe are " always out of touch".
How and by whom do you expect confirmation on your work in addition to having "no doubt in my mind" considering your constant proclaimed disdain for legitimate educators, scholars and the academic profession?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From your statements, it seems that you have not sought verification of these alleged "hidden code" in the Declaration of Independence from the professional academic community that you believe are " always out of touch".
How and by whom do you expect confirmation on your work in addition to having "no doubt in my mind" considering your constant proclaimed disdain for legitimate educators, scholars and the academic profession?

Have someone from your professional academic community contact me and we will set the time and place for a meeting? Do you have any of these people you claim to be expert or professional academic community living in the Virginia or surrounding area. If they will not come to me, I will arrange to go to them at any certified university or where ever your professional or expert lives. I am serious. There is a "CODE" within the DOI. I have not figured it all out but I do have enough to convince your experts. Make me an appointment. I am ready to lay the World on it's other side for a while.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, you can call the National Archives where the original copy of the Declaration is located and make your own appointment.
(202) 357-5946 or 1-866-272-6272 Jim Doumas, Deputy Executive Director
or the Archivist Department who can direct you to the Chief of Restoration.
David S Ferriero [email protected]

Debra Steidel Wall [email protected]
These professional experts should be able to prove/disprove your "hidden Codes" in the Declaration of Independence by Thomas Jefferson that reveal the American location of the Ark of the Covenant and other "Holy Relics".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not willing to invest much time or effort if all it is going to reveal is the message "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine" or the address of the best strumpet in Philadelphia in 1772.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not willing to invest much time or effort if all it is going to reveal is the message "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine" or the address of the best strumpet in Philadelphia in 1772.
Ovaltine sponsored the CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT radio programs in the 1940's and continued when it became an early television program.
Ovaltine would have tie in items in their boxes including stick on patches and of course the Official Captain Midnight decoder ring.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_decoder_ring

I begged and begged for that box of Ovaltine to get that decoder ring which had to be sent for by sending in something from the Ovaltine box, which my parents gave in and bought- the catch, I had to drink all that Ovaltine mix until it was gone.
Was not fond of the taste of Ovaltine, and NEVER asked for another box, no matter what Captain Midnight item was enclosed.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Do you have any of these people you claim to be expert or professional academic community living in the Virginia or surrounding area.
If they will not come to me, I will arrange to go to them at any certified university or where ever your professional or expert lives. I am serious.
There is a "CODE" within the DOI. I have not figured it all out but I do have enough to convince your experts. Make me an appointment.
I am ready to lay the World on it's other side for a while.
Have you contacted the experts at the National Archives I listed?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I have chatted with all of our government's wonderful answer machines. No one works anymore. If you happen to talk to someone they will refer to another answer machine. Sorry but the world stopped listening every since the stupid answer machines were invented. The World has gone to HELL.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you leave a message and call back number?
Sometimes they forget where the money for their paychecks is generated. :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever contacted anyone in Washington, D.C. and got a call back. They have "Special Reply Messages" even from the White House. I have tried for the past seven going on eight years. I have contacted President Obama and the First Lady's Office. I have contacted VP Biden and these new comers, I hate, I have even contacted them. I have contacted every US Senator, Every US Representative. No one is listening. I live in another world.

I have even contacted their wife's. One lives in Hawaii, she talked fine and told me to telephone her husband, no luck other than talking to her.

Yes, I left a message with phone number and the reason for calling with three different people at the National Archives. One sent a robo call to contact another person and I left another message there and I have not heard from any of them any further.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you leave a message and call back number?
Sometimes they forget where the money for their paychecks is generated. :icon_thumleft:

Not only that, they have forgot that they serve the people. Trump thinks we serve him. Wanting us to bow and stand at attention like the NK's. Good luck with that. He works for us at least some of us.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, Since you have showed interest in the Encoding of the DOI. I will give you one part of it and if you still do not like it, I will reveal no more.

Starting with the date-----------July 4, 1776. Why that date? The DOI was only signed by the President of the Convention John Hancock on that day, everyone else signed at a later date. But why July 4, 1776. It is a remarkable date and probably the only date in History that this could happen.

In Standard English Gematria, JULY 4 relates to JULY=7 and the day 4 can be read 74 which is JESUS. Now you take the year 1776 divide it in half for 888 and 888. Now JESUS in Greek Gematria is 888. So this is the only date in History that could read "JESUS JESUS JESUS" Now what was that you said about Thomas Jefferson not believing in JESUS. Not only that JESUS is encoded in the DOI at least 12 times. Also how to find the "ARK OF THE COVENANT OF GOD"

I have posted this information and more on my Facebook Page. Has anyone ever noticed the "H" for the first letter of "AMERICA" the "H" is the symbol of the "Pisces" or the "Christian Fish" is also the eighth letter of the alphabet instead of the first letter "A"

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Yes, I have chatted with all of our government's wonderful answer machines. No one works anymore.

Did you try email?

In Standard English Gematria...

What constitutes "standard" English gematria, and how does it differ from "nonstandard" gematria? What makes one more or less valid than the other?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread