The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The treasure on Oak Island is believed to have Holy Relics including "The Ark of the Covenant of God" How can we talk about the treasures of Oak Island if we do not say anything about these Holy Relics? Just asking not arguing.

You can discuss religious relics, not religion. Below is quote that is religion based, you cant use a religious relic to discuss religion.

From what I have found out, "The Holy Bible" was truly inspired by the Word of God. And to me alone I am convinced of that without a doubt. Actually I can prove it but I am not going to yet. This pertains to Oak Island so I guess we are not throwing in religion.

The Knight's Templar had the "Ark of the Covenant" therefore they could talk to God. Now when the "King James Version" of "The Holy Bible" was published in 1611, their questions could be answered and God could have told them exactly what to write down as he did to Saint John when he wrote the "Revelation" remember where the seven thunders uttered their voice and God told John to seal up and write not what the seven thunders had uttered? So yes I can prove that "The Holy Bible" was inspired by the word of God. I have seen things that were wrote in 1611 in the Bible that had not yet happened for hundreds of years and it was foretold in "The Holy Bible"

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The proof is in the plaque in St. Mary's Church where William Shakespeare has his tomb.
Shakespeare's was NOT buried at ST Mary's Church in London, but in the Chancel of Holy Trinity Church , Stratford-on-Avon , Warwickshire, England.
...and Sir Francis Bacon was buried at St Michael's Church, St Albans, Hertfordshire, England.
Whose tomb and plaque at St Mary's Church are you claiming is proof that the Templars took Holy relics to Oak Island?

http://www.stratford-upon-avon.org/the-chancel
http://www.stratford-upon-avon'org/shakespeare

Are you referring to the quote beneath the funerary bust by Gerald Jansen paid for by Shakespeare son-in-law in 1621?
http://www.shakespeare-online.com/biography/shakespeareburial.html

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I am not going to research everything just to satisfy you. No one can post 100% accurate information all the time...
If one posts something as fact, it needs to be accurate, not speculation, not pseudo-fact, nor mixed up facts that cause doubt of one's credibility.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
franklin I think these two quotes in your own words say it all.....

Why are you cutting my post to put them together to make out I said something I did not say. Should I take your words and make a sentence out of them saying you are a convicted criminal? Or such. It is uncalled for.

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why are you cutting my post to put them together to make out I said something I did not say. Should I take your words and make a sentence out of them saying you are a convicted criminal? Or such. It is uncalled for.
franklin you keep making extreme claims and offer no proof for them. That is all my post is saying. How do you expect people to believe your claims that are not supported by any actual evidence... If you choose to believe non-mainstream speculations offered by unqualified/untrained people that is your choice.. If you wish others to believe them then offer some PROOF or least some credible evidence.. To simply say that you have proof but are not willing to give it "YET" is just destroying any credibility you may have.

Your entitled to your opinions but if you claim proof either show it or simply say "In my view" or something such like. If you did this you would not have so many people questioning your claims..

No offense was intended I am sorry if my post did offend....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The proof is in the plaque in St. Mary's Church where William Shakespeare has his tomb.
It is statements like this that question one's credibility, along with statements made by others that Shakespeare and Bacon are the same person when one is buried in Stratford-on-Avon, the other in St Albans, and neither had a historical connection to Oak Island, except in the speculation that keeps being posted as fact.
I will admit that I post links as support for the information I post in response to questionable information posted by others in an attempt to separate fact from speculative fiction that legends such as Oak Island always generate.

Last edited:

burlbark

Mar 5, 2011
The most published English words are: "Close Cover Before Striking" which appears in billions of matchbooks annually. Possibly prophetic, but not proof of Divine inspiration.

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/07/...on-printed-a-year-and-each-is-hotly-read.html

Also note - Moses preached the commandments (some based on prior Mesopotamian and Hittite laws), many more than 10, BEFORE he went up on M. Sinai. The first set were smashed - so it you want God's version look around the base of Mt. Sinai. According to Exodus Moses carved the second set. And Moses supposedly wrote the first five books of the Bible - so it's all based on one person's take of events. Inspired? Well, that's where faith comes in.

You must consider a matchbook to be a publication? I dont.... I guess I am old school with my thinking.

On your second point you are also mistaken, a quick google search could help you, I understand you may have forgotten.

And back to our scheduled programming as per the requests of the moderators.

What will the Laginas find in the 400 year old manuscripts buried 150ft below Oak island....:)

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What will the Laginas find in the 400 year old manuscripts buried 150ft below Oak island....:)
The story of the Jinn... Absolute terror... and the words that tell of our collective DOOM.....

terrortreesJPG.jpg

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Lets see.... with 200+ years of drilling holes all over the place I predict this is what the 400 year old manuscripts will look like.

Bacon.jpg

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really, what is taking place here is the promotion of the supernatural in absence of any actual supporting evidences. This is a very common theme that is frequently employed by those who are simply operating on, not fact, but just pure blind faith and their unwillingness to accept human fact.

Human capacity has limits.....the supernatural doesn't. :laughing7:

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Human capacity has limits.....the supernatural doesn't. :laughing7:
Yep... and it is a well known FACT that you cannot prove the supernatural does not exist......

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep... and it is a well known FACT that you cannot prove the supernatural does not exist......

Because as everyone knows, well, it's all super top secret supernatural, super-human stuff, which is why no mortal man can ever actually discover it.

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you recall some of the narrators comments about "an evil so" ... (can't remember the exact phrasing)

Now I know you're part of the show winding up viewers for next season!

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shakespeare's was NOT buried at ST Mary's Church in London, but in the Chancel of Holy Trinity Church , Stratford-on-Avon , Warwickshire, England.
...and Sir Francis Bacon was buried at St Michael's Church, St Albans, Hertfordshire, England.
Whose tomb and plaque at St Mary's Church are you claiming is proof that the Templars took Holy relics to Oak Island?

The Chancel - Holy Trinity Church
http://www.stratford-upon-avon'org/shakespeare

Are you referring to the quote beneath the funerary bust by Gerald Jansen paid for by Shakespeare son-in-law in 1621?
Shakespeare's Burial

Have you exhumed the bodies and performed DNA analysis?

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you recall some of the narrators comments about "an evil so" ... (can't remember the exact phrasing)

Now I know you're part of the show winding up viewers for next season!
Ha ha.... It would be nice to be getting paid to post... You do wonder if they do that.

They did a pretty good job of convincing people there was some significant find to be revealed last season. Right up until the last episode I was expecting a significant thing to have been found. The BIG REVEAL...

Which never came... It is difficult to see what they could do to convince people again..

What I would really like is if they did the next season on non treasure history of Oak Island. Bring on people like Joy Steele to explain her theory and research.

I love the legend.....

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ha ha.... It would be nice to be getting paid to post... You do wonder if they do that.

They did a pretty good job of convincing people there was some significant find to be revealed last season. Right up until the last episode I was expecting a significant thing to have been found. The BIG REVEAL...

Which never came... It is difficult to see what they could do to convince people again..

What I would really like is if they did the next season on non treasure history of Oak Island. Bring on people like Joy Steele to explain her theory and research.

I love the legend.....

gazzahk - Marty and I mailed you your posting check last week.... you didn't get it yet? :laughing7:

Teaser season with nothing good to show for it. No BIG reveal... pretty lame I will say.
Worst was the "Not only did we find the Money Pit, it is real!" That never came about either.
Good idea about the "non treasure history of Oak Island" but dont think that will make the $$$ the network wants.
Ill run it by Dave, Charles and Marty and see what they say.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you exhumed the bodies and performed DNA analysis?
...and your point with this rather ridiculous question?
I am sure and comfortable that the British know that Shakespeare is buried in the Chancel of Holy Trinity Church, Stratford-on-Avon, and Sir Francis Bacon is buried at St Michaels Church in St Albans.
No need to create a "conspiracy" were there is none, nor never was.

spummerr

Mar 31, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read the lost civil war gold is suppose to be buried on oak Island
Rumor has it it's a foot below the war room.
Rick & Marty have been sitting on it all these years

geezerdb

Jan 18, 2013
NE Oregon
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab X-Terra 705, Mine Lab GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hmmm, lots of folks been saying this show was all about selling time to the advertisers. There never was a treasure, except what the advertisers hoped to find in the wallets of the gullible watchers. But the believers got some payback, at least they could get their hopes up each week that there might be some substance to this fraud. I even used to believe in this myth since I first read the story many years ago as a kid. Ok folks, move along, nothing to see here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread