The True Story of Victorio Peak

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasminder2, just a wild guess but if anyone had ever spent time in that area and knew there signs and petroglyphs they would know it for what it really was,( KNIGHTS TEMPLAR).np:cat ps. but almost everyone either ignores them or don't know what they are looking at.

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
SDCFIA, quote -- If you're referring to the pre-1767 times, with packtrains of gold moving from Sonora to the Caballos, then count me out.

? why ? I am curious, that was the quickest and most logiical route, 1/2 by water. and they were at the peak of their influence.

Post 1861 is rediculous, too many eyes.

It is a matter of record that the Jesuits did make some 'entradas' into what is New Mexico and in fact the Franciscans complained that the Jesuits were "poaching" in their territory, and vice versa, the Jesuits also complained about Franciscans poaching in their assigned territory and before 1767. I would not rule them out by
any means.

Please do continue,
Oroblanco

:coffee2::coffee2:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
I already stated that some of the Symbols are KT

after all , I am a descendant of the Grand Masters ( both sides )

In A Cave at the base of Soledad peak
was found a Sarcoughagus , inside was a Knights Templar dressed in his Robes .

The site is at the base of Soledad peak ,,, at the east end of the Canyon .

El Chato ( Pedro Navarrez ( of Navarro FRANCE not Portugal ) stated there was a Bishop in the Cave with his Ruby Ring
still attached to his hand

My G, Grandfather had the same ring passed down through our linage when I first met him

it is a Skull with Rubies for eye's

Casa Grande in Az was Built by Templars in the 1240's , this was their main H.Q. when they began to explore for the Ophir
Caches , which V.P. is one of .

all of this material concerning that , will be in my books when they are released .

enjoy .

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rog,

I understand. There are many stories of Willie going back and forth to his cave tons of times. By his own admission, almost every time he tried to take a bar or two to sell, someone set up a roadblock. They would hold him at gunpoint and search the car. They watched he and Buster Ward all the time. They usually found his bars. Lay of the land change or not. I don't doubt for a second that Willie to his dying day could walk anybody right up to the entrance to his cave (if he wanted to). Maybe the brain surgery to remove his tumor did do something to his memory. I can't say 100%, but I bet the real reason for his not being able to find the entrance had more to do with the dead bodies inside than his forgetfulness. HAHAHA

I also have about an hour and a half video that Alex Alonso shot at VP of his interview with Willie.

Mike

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
So, you're, saying, you, don't, believe, pictures, and, documents? I know several people that were there at the time, and can attest to that sooted autograph being there. We also have copies of the polygraph results for Captains Fiege and Berlette. So, you can choose not to believe documented evidence, but that's on you.

All the roads leading to VP are from many different times. The Noss's had roads going up there. The Military built roads up there. The first Noss expedition in the seventies, and Operation Goldfinder in 1992.

Mike

Finding Swanner's name on the wall with a 1961 date, if he himself even put it there, should not be surprising. Fiege and Berlette claimed to have discovered about 100 bars in an open cave at the base of Victorio Peak in 1958. In 1961, Swanner became a partner in a private business partnership with Fiege and Berlette. They were attempting to recover alleged gold bars that they claimed were hidden behind a cave-in they caused in their 1958 cave site to secure "thousands of more gold bars." When their feet were held to the fire, the group was unable to locate the alleged cave-in site. The Army later began searching for it.

The 100-bar Fiege and Berlette discovery is the subject of the polygraph test that you supplied "results" for on another thread. Most experts have serious doubts about polygraph results, but they are generally given about 50% reliability if administered properly. I note that the copy you provided is neither signed nor certified with document entry stamps. I will ignore these problems for the sake of your argument.

In my judgement, when Fiege and Berlette recovered the 100 bars in 1958, they were very likely Caballo bars previously hidden by Noss sometime prior to his death for the purpose of salting his scam later. This was a scheme to protect the location of his Caballo discovery, the true source of the gold. Swanner apparently wasn't present at the peak in 1958, but may well have conspired in a separate scam with Fiege and Berlette in 1961, basing their false claims of "thousands of gold bars" on Noss's earlier lies. Of course, since there were no more bars in the peak, the claimants were not able to find their hidden entrance. As can be seen by the aerial photos, the Army and others searched high and low for it too. Other than "affidavits", there is no evidence the gold was ever there. Whatever the 1961 group's strategy was for a personal payoff, it never came to fruition.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2::BangHead::notworthy::director: SOME PEOPLE AND THE STORIES THEY COME UP WITH JUST NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME.:BangHead::dontknow: NP:cat:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True NP. It all boils down to what was found in VP. The dore bars are what would be expected from a more primitive refining process, without the means to produce fine gold. These are the type of operations that have been found throughout Northern Mexico and the SWUS. The jewelry found could have come from any of the better artisans who set up shop in the Valley of Mexico after the conquest. Many similar examples have been found on Spanish shipwrecks. And the Armour could have been Spanish or even French, since the sword was identified as French if I remember correctly. I don't see any validity in attempts to link VP and the Caballos to the Aztecs,Templars, KGC, or any other favored civilization/organization that have been suggested by other posters in this thread.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
<cut>I don't see any validity in attempts to link VP and the Caballos to the Aztecs,Templars, KGC, or any other favored civilization/organization that have been suggested by other posters in this thread.

Of course you don't.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
:coffee2::BangHead::notworthy::director: SOME PEOPLE AND THE STORIES THEY COME UP WITH JUST NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME.:BangHead::dontknow: NP:cat:

I presume you're referring to the Noss/VP fairy tales. Yes, they continue to work well on the vulnerable.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pixel.gif
Still debating with myself if I should apply.:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

[h=2]About[/h] [h=2]Expeditions[/h] [h=2]Events[/h] [h=2]Fundraising[/h] [h=2]News[/h] [h=2]Store[/h]

• Home
  • News
  • The Foundation Mamont - Explorers Club World Exploration Challenge
[h=1]The Foundation Mamont - Explorers Club World Exploration Challenge[/h]
ECSealNewsAnnounce200.jpg
Deadline Extended to October 15, 2014

Call to all Full Members and Fellows!

$100,000 for Expeditions

We are proud to present The Foundation Mamont - Explorers Club World Exploration Challenge made possible through the generous support of The Foundation Mamont (Founder, Explorers Club Fellow Dr. Frederik Paulsen). All Explorers Club Members and Fellows in good standing are invited to apply for up to $100,000 toward a flag-worthy expedition in 2014-2015.
Click here to download the application, and read below to learn more about the requirements and conditions for applying. The deadline for applications is October 15th, 2014.
If you have any further questions, please contact [email protected].
Dr. Paulsen is a dedicated and supportive Club Fellow and Honorary Director. For an exciting account of his expedition history, you can click here to read a profile from Forbes Magazine.
Yours In Exploration,
AlanSig.jpg

Alan H. Nichols
President, The Explorers Club

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since Roswell is so close to VP, I think the VP gold came from space aliens. That is how it disappeared, they just beamed it up to their mother ship.

Now before you scoff, ask yourself if there is more or less evidence to support my theory than there is to support the KGC was involved at VP, or Aztecs, or Incas, etc. I have just as much fun engaging in conjecture about old treasures and VP as much as anyone here, but I still recognize it as just that.

Goldstar1

May 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Goldbug Pro ,
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already stated that some of the Symbols are KT

after all , I am a descendant of the Grand Masters ( both sides )

In A Cave at the base of Soledad peak
was found a Sarcoughagus , inside was a Knights Templar dressed in his Robes .

The site is at the base of Soledad peak ,,, at the east end of the Canyon .

El Chato ( Pedro Navarrez ( of Navarro FRANCE not Portugal ) stated there was a Bishop in the Cave with his Ruby Ring
still attached to his hand

My G, Grandfather had the same ring passed down through our linage when I first met him

it is a Skull with Rubies for eye's

Casa Grande in Az was Built by Templars in the 1240's , this was their main H.Q. when they began to explore for the Ophir
Caches , which V.P. is one of .

all of this material concerning that , will be in my books when they are released .

enjoy .
so what became of this sarcophagus , the templar, the robe, and the ring?? any hard evidence on this one?

Goldstar1

May 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Goldbug Pro ,
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone see a connection with the "16 tons of gold " in the four corners area story? , it seems that there are quite a few parallels with these two stories mainly the Govmt being involved and a possible source of the gold coming from what is now Mexico , could the original source of the gold (if it existed in these quantities or at all ) be from the same original source ? I know Gollum has researched well into both these stories , any link or are they two completely different animals..

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless verifiable evidence is presented to make a connection to begin with, I don't tend to look for them myself. Its too easy to start fooling yourself into thinking something, when it isn't warranted. We all do it, but I try to stay on guard about letting that kind of mindset take over.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well many pictures and testimonials have been made. But you say no real proof exist? I say you just want to argue, or force someone to reveal something he doesnt want to. Im glad your all in agreement about no Jesuit, spanish, french, and indian cultures ever put anything into VP, or there was ever any gold bars at all, as they were not dore bars. 33 pages of thread and you just now figired it out, there is no link. I cant tell if your just a troll looking for a rise or serious about this conversation. I live in the area, I talk to many folks here. Im not sure why they believe, but I know why I do. I dont think there is any amount of proof out there you all are willing to accept. So lets debunk some other legends too, like the LDM or any of the other many legends out there. The only question I have not seen answered is where did Doc and others spend their gold. Arguing a fact of who put it there seems mute. Does it matter what a Army Captain put on a wall really? I have watched these threads for a few years now and they always end the same. Usually the same folks killing it. What really is impressive is how everyone is a an expert, but has no proof, of the proof. To put a Book(s) together with all the information about the subject, for all to see is a task. I think ideas was shared and pictures shown, and information about the players given I would not have seen otherwise. You experts arent giving up any of your secrets. Problem is there is folks outside the area backing it up who have never been here. I only see one guy who actually lives here. I can understand him not wanting anyone looking around much. I think VP is a learning tool, even if it was faked, which I dont agree that it was. Do I believe what I read on a treasure site, no I dont. As I walk the hills and find these areas with the old mines or watering holes, I have a lot of respect for those who have came before me and tolerated the elements to get here. All the hours, the money, the irking of real life responsibilities like our families spent on the subject. But you experts got it all figured out, Im waiting for your book. The folks who sacrificed did not go away or quit looking. They are still around, and I talk with them when I can. I only know a friend of a friend, but the info is solid. I dont know who started with VP but I know who ended up with VP and you cant believe a word that comes out of the Armys mouth or who ever owns it. I have seen enough to make me believe several players were involved. I have seen french swords, they do exist here. If I am to believe the what has been left behind, I would say there was several groups involved through out time. But the daggers seemed to be pointed at Doc Noss himself. I believe Doc Noss had a knowledge ahead of his time. He knew where and how to find gold. I think Doc Noss even had a little help. That is what I try to emulate. I cant take anything away from here as I dont believe you will ever believe what has been shown you already. The conversation is dead for me. I sure hope you guys dont start showing up in all the other threads I like to read on here. We need to ask the thread to be renamed to fakes, frauds, and why you should give up before you start. I enjoy sharing ideas and reading what others want to share. This has turned into some sort of hate club. Correct me if Im wrong. Show your proof, dont talk me to death. I know you can post a link to YOUR book you wrote. Im glad you guys have given up. I know there are several on here that would like to get some more info on the subject that wasnt in the book or common knowledge lol. Im just going away mad as I really liked this thread.

Goldstar1

May 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Goldbug Pro ,
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont go away mad casca , its still a great thread!

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please understand, I haven't made ANY claims one way or the other. I don't claim to have things "figured out" when it comes to Victorio Peak, since I lack the verifiable evidence to arrive at any conclusion. This does not involve "hate" at all, its merely an observation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread