The Two Soldiers

Nov 2, 2009
This is the key part of that letter, Very Interesting: (Regarding your find:) All of this info was published in a book, "Spirits in the Mountains" by Mike and Bill Johnson Nov. 2005. They publish a lot of pictures and directions to the mine. """"I typed the manuscript and helped with most aspects of the book."""" What we show here has """"had"""" no effect on anyone. When you read the book either from Amazon or from The Superstition Mountain Museum in A.J., Az or the library in the same home of the Superstition Mountains, you will see """"they tried everything that they could think of to get the authorities to take action"""" and protect the place. Nobody """"WAS"""" listening. <<<<(My response:) I believe the Key Is """"WAS"""" Obviously ((((""""People are listening now!"""")))) Sincerely John V. Kemm

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
This is the key part of that letter, Very Interesting: (Regarding your find:) All of this info was published in a book, "Spirits in the Mountains" by Mike and Bill Johnson Nov. 2005. They publish a lot of pictures and directions to the mine. """"I typed the manuscript and helped with most aspects of the book."""" What we show here has """"had"""" no effect on anyone. When you read the book either from Amazon or from The Superstition Mountain Museum in A.J., Az or the library in the same home of the Superstition Mountains, you will see """"they tried everything that they could think of to get the authorities to take action"""" and protect the place. Nobody """"WAS"""" listening. <<<<(My response:) I believe the Key Is """"WAS"""" Obviously ((((""""People are listening now!"""")))) Sincerely John V. Kemm

"Spirits in the Mountain" was ..... how to put this politely..... actually I've tried to come up with a polite "review" of the book, but honestly can't. There is a reason the book had no affect on anyone - if you can borrow it from someone, you'll quickly see why.

I have yet to run across anyone outside of those involved with the book who see any of the things described in the many photos included in it.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Paul,

As you know, Wayne is as polite as they come. As I recall, he did a review of the book you are referring to.

I believe his final suggestion was, something along the lines of.......Don't waste your money. Don't anyone quote me on that, as my memory ain't so good as it uster be. :dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

Nov 2, 2009
From the author's website (spiritsinthemountain.com): """""Experience the multiple life-threatening situations"""" See the actual photo’s of the """"gunmen"""" from when two brothers were being """"surrounded"""" in the Superstition Mountains. :icon_scratch:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
From the author's website (spiritsinthemountain.com): """""Experience the multiple life-threatening situations"""" See the actual photo’s of the """"gunmen"""" from when two brothers were being """"surrounded"""" in the Superstition Mountains. :icon_scratch:

Go ahead and check out the book SFNM - make sure you look for the photo of the image of Jacob Waltz they discovered in the oxidation pattern on a silver ice chest they owned. The "gunmen" with rifles and smoking a cigarette look surprisingly like rocks to everyone I've shown them to, and there's a photo not to be missed of a skull attached to a spinal cord that "appears" as an image looking out into the mountains that convinced them they were on the right track - to me it looks like every other flaw I've seen show up in developed photographs.

Believe what you want to believe, but it takes more than a vivid imagination to see the stuff they try to point out in that book.

Nov 2, 2009
Thanks for the prompt replies Gentlemen. :coffee2: All points have been well taken.

Attachments

• magnificent-seven.jpg
    magnificent-seven.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,101
OP
OP
Loke

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@SFNM:
I do realize that you are in possession of a lot of knowledge about the the LDM.
However - I _do_ object when you "take over" a thread (that _I_ have created) by posting a lot of BS that has nothing to do with the thread whatsoever.

In the future, could you please open your own subject for your rantings and leave others' subjects alone - unless you have something to contribute to said thread/subject.

Thank you!

Nov 2, 2009
LOKE WROTE """"lot of BS that has nothing to do with the thread whatsoever."""" Lets see TOPIC: Two Soldiers 1. """"Apache trail."""" 2. """"military"""" 3.""""Indians/Apache """"GOLD"""" ect."""" 4.LDM/Lost dutchman mine. 5. totally public thread. 6. Loke Quoted""""I would like hear the opinion of others who knows a lot more about it than I do. and then the LaBarge seemed an almost perfect fit -""""
7.Loke Wrote """"(one minute - I'm just gonna put someone on 'ignore')"""" LOKE """""You know this is what im doing to you right now""""
Sincerely John V. Kemm ;D Cactus Wrote; I don't suggest that you take anything anyone says as gospel. That includes, of course, you """LOKE"""" Your Learning Loke And Believe me one day you just may arrive.Thank you, and welcome to TreasureNet. :coffee2:

Attachments

• apachegold.jpg
    apachegold.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,035

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loke said:
@SFNM:
I do realize that you are in possession of a lot of knowledge about the the LDM.
However - I _do_ object when you "take over" a thread (that _I_ have created) by posting a lot of BS that has nothing to do with the thread whatsoever.

In the future, could you please open your own subject for your rantings and leave others' subjects alone - unless you have something to contribute to said thread/subject.

Thank you!

FWIW Loke - you can always use the "report" button if you have issues with certain posts in your thread. The moderators are usually REALLY prompt if you explain the issue.

I've used it numerous times and it's helped more often than not in keeping down the "ridiculousness" like off topic stuff.

Oh, and SFNM - the proper response is to apologize for taking the thread off topic. If you can't see where many of your posts have absolutely nothing to do with the original poster's topic, you ought to at least respect that it's his thread - if I recall, you did the same thing to others when they posted what you felt to be "off topic" to your threads - it's a little thing called respect.

And Loke - that said, I apologize for my part in derailing your thread as well. I'll try to watch myself a little better in the future. Please continue.

Nov 2, 2009
CUB WROTE: """"if I recall, you did the same thing to others when they posted what you felt to be "off topic" to your threads. (My response: """"I found out the hard way"""" I have no threads because they belong to everyone"""" they my threads were all deleted""""" because of you folks."""""" The most critical info was always deleted in my past threads as well as the entire threads."""" Apologize to me! Apologize to the world for withholding info: ive posted thousands of posts since molina and all that are left is 200 and some Why because you people avoid the truth.. But guess what """"im not going away"""" dont talk to me about apologys unless you apologize to me first Sir. """"it's a little thing called respect"""" YOU SAID IT! :sign13:

Nov 2, 2009
Jim Hatt Quoted: "Had the Stone Crosses, the Latin Heart, the Priest/Horse Map, the two Trail Maps, and the first Stone Heart all been found in the same place at the same time, someone might then have been able to evaluate them as a complete set, determine the correct way to make use of them and locate the mines or treasure they pertain to >>>>((((long before now.))))<<<<"
LOST DUTCHMAN FOUND PERALTA MAPS SOLVED! [Incident:090713-000011]

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
The easiest way to varify such a claim is to document an assay report on some of the ore.
That is all anyone is asking. You can't expect anyone to believe your claim of discovery without serious proof.

I know if I (or anyone I know) had found it, It would be the closest secret I had.

Sorry Loke,
Get on with the thread,
cosidder my hand slapped. LOL

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Old Dog said:
... I know if I (or anyone I know) had found it, It would be the closest secret I had.

Common Sense 101. Yes, treasures have been found, and none of us will ever know about them.

OP
OP
Loke

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Cubfan64
And Loke - that said, I apologize for my part in derailing your thread as well. I'll try to watch myself a little better in the future. Please continue.

Oh no - there is no way _you_ were derailing it. There is only _one_ who is doing such a masterly job.
I don't expect every post to be dead on subject - it is only natural that it will swing to and from - so please, in the future do not be hesitant or have second thoughts. *lol* Just like _this_ particular post has absolutely nothing to do with the two soldiers ... ooops, guess I should slap my own hand!

OP
OP
Loke

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm - 'in lieu' of what has happened on one of the other topics - maybe this one should be awakened again?
(Note: I am _not_ trying to blow my own trumpet - I'm really just interested in the story of those two soldiers and the "Sims inaccuracies" seems to have brought'em back up again ...)

Per

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Loke said:
Hmmm - 'in lieu' of what has happened on one of the other topics - maybe this one should be awakened again?
(Note: I am _not_ trying to blow my own trumpet - I'm really just interested in the story of those two soldiers and the "Sims inaccuracies" seems to have brought'em back up again ...)

Per

AHA! Tooting your own bugle, eh amigo? :tongue3: :laughing7: :laughing9: <yanking your chain of course - I rarely get a chance!> I agree, this is where the discussion of the Two Soldiers should proceed. :read2: :thumbsup:
Roy

Coffee?
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco said:
Loke said:

Per

AHA! Tooting your own bugle, eh amigo? :tongue3: :laughing7: :laughing9: <yanking your chain of course - I rarely get a chance!> I agree, this is where the discussion of the Two Soldiers should proceed. :read2: :thumbsup:
Roy

Coffee?
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Sounds good to me as well - I'll keep my 2 soldiers discussions here from now on. It's an interesting story and I hope more people join in - I think we could keep this one running for quite some time :)

OP
OP
Loke

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Oroblanco
Hey - if I'm not blowing my own trumpet - no-one else will!!
Coffee sounds good, but if ya don't mind I'll have a drap of Scotch in it ... ;-) - kinda tastes better that way - and ... I'm drinking coffee all day at work - something like 6-7 cups a day *lol*
It's a vicious circle - ...
1) grab a coffee
2) coffee needs out - so go to restroom, dispose of said coffee
3) grab another coffee on way back
4) goto 2)

*chuckles*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread