The Wrong Kind of Relic Hunting *UPDATED*

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: The Wrong Kind of Relic Hunting

may a pox be upon them , till it tis returned to its proper place.

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

How does one steal an oak tree?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

with a truck and lots of help --at 350 years old it would be big * (it had been knocked over (killed) by a storm) but even if the crooks were seen moving it -- no one would think anything , most likely if seen the folks would figger it was being removed to the craft shop where items were to be made from it to help fund the wounded warrior project --something old stonewall himself would have been proud of being the religious and honorible sort of man that he was -- I just hope it it can be recovered and was not cut up and sold for firewood / BBQ wood being it was oak.

OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

ivan salis said:
with a truck and lots of help --at 350 years old it would be big * (it had been knocked over (killed) by a storm) but even if the crooks were seen moving it -- no one would think anything , most likely if seen the folks would figger it was being removed to the craft shop where items were to be made from it to help fund the wounded warrior project --something old stonewall himself would have been proud of being the religious and honorible sort of man that he was -- I just hope it it can be recovered and was not cut up and sold for firewood / BBQ wood being it was oak.

I can just imagine some good ole boy warming his feet by a log fire as I type this. Oh, perish the thought!

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

They should find them and hang them from it. !!!!! PEACE:RONB It belongs to the People, NOT those theives. !!!! Hang em. !!! :icon_pirat: StoneWall "wood" appreciate it for sure. !!! That ticks me off.

OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well that is good news. But what am I going to do with all of these Stonewall Bookends I made to sell on eBay?

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RW said:
Well that is good news. But what am I going to do with all of these Stonewall Bookends I made to sell on eBay?

Hi RW; Read A Lot. !!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :icon_thumright: PEACE:RONB

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oldcoon said:
The tree was not stolen. Its been returned.

Hi Folks; Thank God is right. That ain't funny. !!! I think if it had been every Counrty Boy and Cajun from here to Pluto wold have been "HUNTING" for that one. Lord, I would NOT want to be the ones who took it. I hear that Country Justice is swift for sure. !!!! It would serve em right. Heck, I'd buy the ammo and the beer for the party afterwards. !!! PEACE:RONB :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread