Things For Further Research

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I'm starting this thread hoping that people will use the information I post to help them along with their research. I seriously doubt that anything I post will lead to treasure but my posts could lead Tnet members down some new trails.

Members, who have read my posts, know that I'm a big fan of Steve Clark's book New Mexico Confidential. Robot Check
There are times when I will use Steve's book to introduce or make a point about different subjects. I will also mention subjects from some of Steve's Tnet posts because I've found that Steve has been right about a lot of the information he posts.

I will also post information about straight line landmarks and large triangular patterns. These things have been written about before so the information isn't new but, using google earth, you'll be able to see how and where the landmarks were setup along these lines. This in itself will prove valuable to those interested in historical research. You will be able to find when these landmarks were named and who named them.

I'll start out with a couple of things that Steve has written in his posts and book. Steve has often expressed his opinion that some of the popular treasure stories were created to draw attention to a specific area. There is also a picture in his book on page 139 that shows a carved cross that points to the east at 85 deg. He also mentions a hole found on this bearing that was 4825 feet from the carving. Pull up your google earth and I'll show you a couple of things. First, here's a link that tells a treasure story about Captain Kidd. Olmsted and Captain Kidd's Treasure - Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service). According to the story the number 44106818 was used to find latitude and longitude to lead searchers to Deer Isle. The difference in the number in the story and the actual coordinates of Deer Isle were explained away as faulty calculations on Kidd's part. But, if you go to the latitude of 44 deg 10' and longitude of 68deg 18', you'll find yourself 15 miles east of Deer Isle. You will also find yourself a few miles west of two small islands, Little Duck Island and Great Duck Island. From the Kidd coordinates to the south shore of Little Duck Island it is about 2.73 miles and to the north shore of Great Duck Island it is about 2.71 miles. Also, the bearing from the Kidd coordinates to Little Duck Island is 85 deg. There is a treasure recovery story associated with Great Duck Island. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Duck_Island,_Maine.

So what, you say, just a coincidence. OK, let's go a couple hundred miles east to Oak Island. Start your line at the Money Pit and go 85 deg for a distance of about 1.78 miles. You'll find yourself on the south shore of a small island that I don't know the name of. Just south of the island is another small island called Birch Island and it's about 1.76 miles from the Money Pit to the north shore of Birch Island. There is a story about a recovery of some type of important religious article from Birch Island. Here's the article. Articles_Oak | Andrew Gough.

So, we have two treasure stories two hundred miles apart that show similar elements that are not a part of the two legends. We have the bearing of 85 deg used at both sites leading to the south shore of the northernmost of two small islands and there are claims of a treasure recovery at both southern islands. From these two stories and Steve's observations, it's possible that the bearing of 85 deg could be important. I think this also proves the point about the treasure legends.

I've found, in the past, that there isn't much interest in this type of thing. We'll see how things go. I try to check Tnet everyday so please be patient if I don't answer a question right away. If anybody does have questions, most of my replies will be, "I don't know", that's because I don't have all the answers.
great duck 600 +3.png

oak island 600.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Something else I would like to point out about the Oak Island and Captain Kidd stories is that there are people who have claimed that both stories have been embellished over the years. The link I posted above about the Captain Kidd story has a claim of a lie in the article. Here is a link about the Oak Island treasure legend.

Chapter 1 -- Introduction

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
mdog, I already know that you're definitely a guy to listen to, and I'm looking forward to what you'll be posting here. BTW, that Kidd article was great. Names, numbers, geometry and maps, eh?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too, mdog. Iam looking forward to your posts. Thanks for that 85 deg. heading. I think ill have to go back and read Steve's book again. Your getting me fired up for the hunt,and thats a good thing.

Last edited:

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tag post,,,,,please carry on gentlemen:thumbsup:

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks for the comments, guys. :thumbsup:

There is something that ties the Oak Island and Duck Island treasure legends to two other treasure legends in New Mexico. On google earth, start a line at the Oak Island Money Pit and run it clear across the country and anchor it on Victorio Peak in New Mexico. If you look along the line you will see that it passes a couple miles north of the Captain Kidd-Duck Island site. Also, just before you get to Victorio Peak, the line passes over Capitan Peak in Lincoln County where there is a legend about Aztec treasure. BTW, does anybody know the origin of the Aztec treasure legend at Capitan Peak? Anyway, along this line are place names that are repeated on similar lines that are associated with treasure legends. In his book Steve gave us the name Lone Pine as a place to watch for. Some other names to watch for are Black, Brushy and Wyoming. On the Oak Island-Victorio Peak line, there is a Black Island just west of the Kidd coordinates and half way between Victorio Peak and Capitan Peak there is a Black Mountain. If these place names are less than a mile from the line, that's real good, but 2 miles isn't bad either.

Town names associated with a treasure legend can also reveal information. There is a treasure legend associated with Eddyville, Iowa that one of the Tnet posters was asking about last spring. I posted back to him that it was probably a bunch of Masons having a little fun. The reason I said that was I had found two other towns named Eddyville in Illinois and Kentucky that had a line connection with Eddyville, Iowa. If you ran a line between the Iowa and Kentucky Eddyvilles, you will find the Illinois Eddyville just 2 miles off the line. When I see something like that, I start doing a little research to see if I can find anything interesting. I check to see when the towns were named and I look for something that sticks out in the town history. There was a man in Eddyville, Kentucky that seemed interesting. His name was Hylan B. Lyon and he was a brigadier general in the Confederate army. Some of you interested in the Civil War might be interested in further research. Here's a link about him. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hylan_B._Lyon.

If you're interested in this kind of stuff, you might want to spend some time pinpointing the locations of popular treasure legends on google earth and look for connections to other sites.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the comments, guys. :thumbsup:

There is something that ties the Oak Island and Duck Island treasure legends to two other treasure legends in New Mexico. On google earth, start a line at the Oak Island Money Pit and run it clear across the country and anchor it on Victorio Peak in New Mexico. If you look along the line you will see that it passes a couple miles north of the Captain Kidd-Duck Island site. Also, just before you get to Victorio Peak, the line passes over Capitan Peak in Lincoln County where there is a legend about Aztec treasure. BTW, does anybody know the origin of the Aztec treasure legend at Capitan Peak? Anyway, along this line are place names that are repeated on similar lines that are associated with treasure legends. In his book Steve gave us the name Lone Pine as a place to watch for. Some other names to watch for are Black, Brushy and Wyoming. On the Oak Island-Victorio Peak line, there is a Black Island just west of the Kidd coordinates and half way between Victorio Peak and Capitan Peak there is a Black Mountain. If these place names are less than a mile from the line, that's real good, but 2 miles isn't bad either.

Town names associated with a treasure legend can also reveal information. There is a treasure legend associated with Eddyville, Iowa that one of the Tnet posters was asking about last spring. I posted back to him that it was probably a bunch of Masons having a little fun. The reason I said that was I had found two other towns named Eddyville in Illinois and Kentucky that had a line connection with Eddyville, Iowa. If you ran a line between the Iowa and Kentucky Eddyvilles, you will find the Illinois Eddyville just 2 miles off the line. When I see something like that, I start doing a little research to see if I can find anything interesting. I check to see when the towns were named and I look for something that sticks out in the town history. There was a man in Eddyville, Kentucky that seemed interesting. His name was Hylan B. Lyon and he was a brigadier general in the Confederate army. Some of you interested in the Civil War might be interested in further research. Here's a link about him. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hylan_B._Lyon.

If you're interested in this kind of stuff, you might want to spend some time pinpointing the locations of popular treasure legends on google earth and look for connections to other sites.

mdog, I've tried to dredge up something on the Capitan Mountains story for years without much luck. I don't know where or when this rumor began. That range is, I believe, the only one in the US that runs east/west - which may or may not be important. I wonder if the alignment points to anything else? Supposedly, there's a staircase in those mountains that leads underground. Roger Snow has mentioned the Capitan/Aztec connection in the past, but I don't know if he really has any info on it, or is just repeating other rumors.

I know that when you and others have run lines from one place to another, a number of them seem to cross right over Victorio Peak, or darn close. That's interesting for sure.

What's also interesting is that the connecting lines are line-of-sight (great circle arcs), which require a sophisticated knowledge of surveying and math. Whoever connected these dots was smart, real smart. You guys also might want to check out some of Cort Lindahl's videos on YouTube.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
mdog, I've tried to dredge up something on the Capitan Mountains story for years without much luck. I don't know where or when this rumor began. That range is, I believe, the only one in the US that runs east/west - which may or may not be important. I wonder if the alignment points to anything else? Supposedly, there's a staircase in those mountains that leads underground. Roger Snow has mentioned the Capitan/Aztec connection in the past, but I don't know if he really has any info on it, or is just repeating other rumors.

I know that when you and others have run lines from one place to another, a number of them seem to cross right over Victorio Peak, or darn close. That's interesting for sure.

What's also interesting is that the connecting lines are line-of-sight (great circle arcs), which require a sophisticated knowledge of surveying and math. Whoever connected these dots was smart, real smart. You guys also might want to check out some of Cort Lindahl's videos on YouTube.

There is one man that was in the K.G.C. who was a Knight of distinguished character..."refined, like a pirate" as he was described to the secret service in 1865. He was not only a magnificent blockade runner, but he was also chosen by Judah P. Benjamin and Jefferson Davis to buy blockade runners for the South and pick them up. If the K.G.C. needed something moved discretely he was their go to guy. He was a very wealthy man of his own right and had no motive to steal from his brothers. Early in his life he was an undercover surveyor for the K.G.C....(undercover of the U.S. Government)... He laid out the routes for the Pony Express as well as Holliday Stage Coach Lines and others and before that, he laid out a route for the U.S. Army under the command of A.S. Johnson and the orders of Franklin Pierce and Jeff Davis for his exploration of the hostile areas, and then for James Buchanan and John B. Floyd who issued fraudulent freight contracts to the K.G.C through Alexander Majors and firm in order to filch the Government shipments as they were moved with this trusted undercover Knight of the Golden Circle in charge of the U.S. Military shipments and A.S. Johnson receiving them in Utah. That Knight's name is none other than Benjamin Franklin Ficklin who I believe was also involved in Lincoln's assassination as the superintendent of the operation, but he was released and not convicted of it. Ben Ficklin moved "things" for the Rebels and he was in and out of Nova Scotia on several occasions. In my opinion, he is a common link between those places you guys have in question, and he was high up in the K.G.C. Just my two cents as always.

http://chab-belgium.com/pdf/english/Blockade Runners2.pdf

L.C.

P.S. When the succession was brewing in the 1850's Ficklin was the go to man for the projected Southern route of the Transcontinental Railroad too. He met with Senator Gwinn and I also believe he met on the plains with William Walker on his route West to Baja. Gwinn was on his way back from Mexico from Southern California as well, and the two of them met up and traveled back East together to report to Jefferson Davis who was the Sec of War at that time. Ficklin was a West Point Graduate and well trained with experience in the Mexican war before he came back to school to graduate with a later class.

https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/ers01

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

Sdcfia, I have not had any luck finding anything about the Capitan Mountains legend beyond brief comments on the treasure forums. I've found another line that goes to Capitan Mountain from the north and there is another place on that line that is associated with a KGC treasure legend, Black Mesa, there's that color black again. The east-west lay of the range might have some meaning to a Mason. I think there is a ceremony where a traveler goes from west to east.

It doesn't surprise me that other guys are finding lines that go over Victorio peak. It seems to be a place that has drawn a lot of attention to it.

I wish I knew more about navigation and surveying. I'm trying to struggle through a manual written by a navigator named John Davis who lived back in the 1500s. He mentions great circle sailing but I haven't found where he has gone into great detail yet. His manual is The Seaman's Secrets.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
There is one man that was in the K.G.C. who was a Knight of distinguished character..."refined, like a pirate" as he was described to the secret service in 1865. He was not only a magnificent blockade runner, but he was also chosen by Judah P. Benjamin and Jefferson Davis to buy blockade runners for the South and pick them up. If the K.G.C. needed something moved discretely he was their go to guy. He was a very wealthy man of his own right and had no motive to steal from his brothers. Early in his life he was an undercover surveyor for the K.G.C....(undercover of the U.S. Government)... He laid out the routes for the Pony Express as well as Holliday Stage Coach Lines and others and before that, he laid out a route for the U.S. Army under the command of A.S. Johnson and the orders of Franklin Pierce and Jeff Davis for his exploration of the hostile areas, and then for James Buchanan and John B. Floyd who issued fraudulent freight contracts to the K.G.C through Alexander Majors and firm in order to filch the Government shipments as they were moved with this trusted undercover Knight of the Golden Circle in charge of the U.S. Military shipments and A.S. Johnson receiving them in Utah. That Knight's name is none other than Benjamin Franklin Ficklin who I believe was also involved in Lincoln's assassination as the superintendent of the operation, but he was released and not convicted of it. Ben Ficklin moved "things" for the Rebels and he was in and out of Nova Scotia on several occasions. In my opinion, he is a common link between those places you guys have in question, and he was high up in the K.G.C. Just my two cents as always.

http://chab-belgium.com/pdf/english/Blockade Runners2.pdf

L.C.

P.S. When the succession was brewing in the 1850's Ficklin was the go to man for the projected Southern route of the Transcontinental Railroad too. He met with Senator Gwinn and I also believe he met on the plains with William Walker on his route West to Baja. Gwinn was on his way back from Mexico from Southern California as well, and the two of them met up and traveled back East together to report to Jefferson Davis who was the Sec of War at that time. Ficklin was a West Point Graduate and well trained with experience in the Mexican war before he came back to school to graduate with a later class.

https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/ers01

Thanks L.C. Here are a couple other guys you might want to research, just what you need, huh? Thomas C. Durant and Grenville Dodge. Dodge is especially interesting. He had his own intel network during the war and, if I remember right, he continued intel gathering after the war. He never gave up the identity of any of his operatives. I'm not saying they are secret society but just interesting characters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grenville_M._Dodge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_C._Durant

I also seem to remember that these two were involved, together, in a cotton smuggling operation from the Confederate States during the war.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
On page 155 of his book, New Mexico Confidential, Steve writes"....the clues, many redundant, are actually legitimate markers leading to the caches. However, there is no danger to the Organization by revealing their locations because their functions and coded meanings are so complex and ingenious that the chance of an outsider exploiting them is zero."

If I were ever hiding a large cache, I wouldn't trust any markers or carvings to lead another person back to that cache. Carvings and markers can be changed or destroyed, as many of you know. I've seen it happen many times. BUT, I would use carvings and markers to confuse treasure hunters and divert their attention away from the cache site.

Go to google earth and pull up your county map. Create a triangle in the middle of your county with lines at least five miles long and then quarter the lines. The area inside and around the triangle will be the decoy site. Run lines through different quarter points and take these lines to the boundary of the county and number them. You can then run lines from those numbers to any other number or triangle point that you want to and then pick out whatever intersection you want to use to bury your cache. The actual cache site could be miles away from the decoy site with no markers at all. The Organization guy could sit at his desk with a list of numbers and a county map and figure out where the cache was and send somebody to dig it up. There could be several decoy sites within a county with all kinds of clues that were put there to keep you busy. It would be impossible to figure out where the cache site is by trying to figure out the clues.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
line2 +.jpg

Here's an example of what I was talking about in the last post.

These are just a few lines to make a point. There could be many more lines.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
On page 155 of his book, New Mexico Confidential, Steve writes"....the clues, many redundant, are actually legitimate markers leading to the caches. However, there is no danger to the Organization by revealing their locations because their functions and coded meanings are so complex and ingenious that the chance of an outsider exploiting them is zero."

If I were ever hiding a large cache, I wouldn't trust any markers or carvings to lead another person back to that cache. Carvings and markers can be changed or destroyed, as many of you know. I've seen it happen many times. BUT, I would use carvings and markers to confuse treasure hunters and divert their attention away from the cache site.

Go to google earth and pull up your county map. Create a triangle in the middle of your county with lines at least five miles long and then quarter the lines. The area inside and around the triangle will be the decoy site. Run lines through different quarter points and take these lines to the boundary of the county and number them. You can then run lines from those numbers to any other number or triangle point that you want to and then pick out whatever intersection you want to use to bury your cache. The actual cache site could be miles away from the decoy site with no markers at all. The Organization guy could sit at his desk with a list of numbers and a county map and figure out where the cache was and send somebody to dig it up. There could be several decoy sites within a county with all kinds of clues that were put there to keep you busy. It would be impossible to figure out where the cache site is by trying to figure out the clues.

That's right, mdog. It's my opinion that, as you pointed out, things such as rock carvings, metal clues, gravestones, tree patterns, mysterious documents, etc. can be destroyed (and replaced with new ones if need be). But these things serve a purpose: they are the obvious markers that quickly catch searchers' imaginations and tend to tie them to the area. Folks tend to focus on these signs because they are man-made, fairly recently created and seem to lead to other man-made clues - therefore they must lead to treasure, if only the code can be broken. Unfortunately, even with a pocketful of these clues, most (all) of us end up chasing our tails for years with no payoff.

However, other potential markers are permanent (save earthquakes, meteor strikes, etc) and include mountains, old mines, bodies of water, etc. In addition, each state has a permanent grid overlaying it, beginning at a baseline from which the township grid extends in all directions. Each township contains dozens if not hundreds of "permanent" points (originally marked stones, now brass caps). Each of these survey monuments can also be destroyed, yes (and have been numerous times), but they can (and will be) replaced accurately if necessary.

Therefore, since the 19th century in the USA at least, what we have is a highly accurate surveyed grid of permanent identified markers in the ground, in addition to an equally accurate collection of permanent landmarks to work with. Using this, a guy who wanted to hide a treasure would have almost an infinite selection of possibilities to hide something using some sort of secret code. Knowing the code, anybody in the future could theoretically find his way back to the cache. Your hypothetical example points this out.

The big question is: why create non-permanent clues in the first place? The only answer I've come up with so far is that they create another layer of security, weeding out the curious folks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
That's right, mdog. It's my opinion that, as you pointed out, things such as rock carvings, metal clues, gravestones, tree patterns, mysterious documents, etc. can be destroyed (and replaced with new ones if need be). But these things serve a purpose: they are the obvious markers that quickly catch searchers' imaginations and tend to tie them to the area. Folks tend to focus on these signs because they are man-made, fairly recently created and seem to lead to other man-made clues - therefore they must lead to treasure, if only the code can be broken. Unfortunately, even with a pocketful of these clues, most (all) of us end up chasing our tails for years with no payoff.

However, other potential markers are permanent (save earthquakes, meteor strikes, etc) and include mountains, old mines, bodies of water, etc. In addition, each state has a permanent grid overlaying it, beginning at a baseline from which the township grid extends in all directions. Each township contains dozens if not hundreds of "permanent" points (originally marked stones, now brass caps). Each of these survey monuments can also be destroyed, yes (and have been numerous times), but they can (and will be) replaced accurately if necessary.

Therefore, since the 19th century in the USA at least, what we have is a highly accurate surveyed grid of permanent identified markers in the ground, in addition to an equally accurate collection of permanent landmarks to work with. Using this, a guy who wanted to hide a treasure would have almost an infinite selection of possibilities to hide something using some sort of secret code. Knowing the code, anybody in the future could theoretically find his way back to the cache. Your hypothetical example points this out.

The big question is: why create non-permanent clues in the first place? The only answer I've come up with so far is that they create another layer of security, weeding out the curious folks.

That's a real good post, sdcfia. You bring up a good point about the permanent survey markers. It would be a good idea to use those in a cache layout. A lot of people would overlook something that is supposed to be there.

I've also wondered why anyone would bother with so many surface clues. Especially if the site was set up by a big organization with a lot of money involved. A big treasure story that has been repeated across the country would benefit the local economies as outsiders, looking for treasure or just satisfying their curiosity, flocked into the area with money to spend. Treasure hunting activities might also create business opportunities for Organization members. It would also give them the opportunity to make contact with, and maybe exploit, any influential people who show an interest in the legend.

On the other hand, a bunch of locals could get together and decide they might be able to sell more gasoline or greasy food if they could draw some tourists to the area to look at the treasure signs.

People are still going to show up whether it's a highly organized decoy site or just a hastily created hoax designed to draw in the suckers.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Their maps are just as difficult to read and what you have to go through to recover a complete one is as hard of a cryptography trail as they could design. The intentional misspelling of a word in a ciphered text to avoid using a double vowel in the code is a military level dodge in cryptography. There were presidents involved with these two secret societies and a lot of very big money names that have not been mentioned in the history books, and the ones that are written about have half of the story not mentioned. I would like to organize a treasure hunt on a site with a team of hand picked individuals that are well equipped, the only way that will ever happen is if I can secure the popper financing. I think that the last thing anyone would want is a bunch of yahoos screwing up an important site that may have not been fully recovered yet! We lack G.P.R. to be 100% by Spring! :icon_thumleft:

L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

I wonder if they considered the O.A.K. monuments and other man made statues with their symbolism as a permanent clue in this area? The rivers and streams here were the only permanent markers to identify an area besides the bluffs. There are no rocks to speak of and at that time there were very few trees.....it was a sea of grass.
L.C.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Sometime a picture can be used as a clue. A lady e-mailed me this picture because she knew I was interested in the area where it was taken. There was no treasure legend associated with this picture although there was a legend associated with the place it was taken.

rock form 700.jpg

The picture was supposed to have been taken during the last half of the 1800s but it never surfaced until the 1930s. I thought it was kind of an odd picture because there is a lot of beautiful scenery in the area and the picture didn't really seem too impressive. I was looking for something out of place when I noticed the eye shaped shadow at the bottom center of the picture. I zoomed in on the shadow and saw that there was a large key inside the shadow that seemed to be inserted into a keyhole. When I had a large desktop computer, the key showed up real clear, but this picture was taken off my laptop and it gets real grainy when I zoom in.

shadow eye 800.png

I started looking for the rock formation but didn't have much luck but I did take this picture of a white rock, eye catcher, that was next to a small mound of rock and dirt.
rock cropped 650.png

While looking for clues on the old picture, I noticed two rocks in the lower left hand corner of the picture.

two rocks 500.png

These two rocks looked similar to the white eye catcher rock and the darker rock it was sitting on. I believe that they are the same rocks and I believe the small mound is the rock formation covered with dirt. The eye catcher rock was pointing to the west and about half a mile away I found this five foot formation on the side of a steep hill. The bottom rock is shaped like a large eye and the rock across the top makes it look like a T. Maybe some of the Masonic brothers could offer some thoughts on the eye, the key and the T.

T 650.png

Last edited:

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALSO LOOK AT THE CENTER OF THE ISLAND TO THE LEFT OF OAK ISLAND, GOING TOWARD THE MAINLAND

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
ALSO LOOK AT THE CENTER OF THE ISLAND TO THE LEFT OF OAK ISLAND, GOING TOWARD THE MAINLAND

I see something at the center but I can't tell what it is. That sure is a small island, about the size of a football field. Can you make out what it is?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions