NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang cash register lol so close this could've been my first silver quarter if the date was one year earlier

image-1787365589.jpg

Upvote 0

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh yea happens to me all the tme:BangHead:

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I hate it when I get odd colored nickels and when I look at the date they are like 1941's. Super annoying. Does anyone else get streaky 1941 nickels?? I get them all the time and I am wondering if its just ones I am finding or a common thing for that date.

Sincerely, GarouLady

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, I hate it more than a rusted piece of clad bicentennial half dollar with bubble gum stuck to it. I says it once, mister nugget pirate, and I says it again, we coin roll hunters should start saving all the 1965 quarters and take them out-of-circulation.

by the way, I know you are a good friend of Eminem's. I just wanted to let you know that he's in the slammer (banned) until next year. I tried appealing to the supreme court of Jeff, but screwed up the appeals process. It's tough, but we are fighting to get him out every....single....day!

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on twitter y'all goldnuggeteer find me lol that sucks about Eminem I guess it goes to say be careful what you say very sensitive ppl anymore

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on twitter y'all goldnuggeteer find me lol that sucks about Eminem I guess it goes to say be careful what you say very sensitive ppl anymore

It means abide by the rules, some members continuously refuse to do so, you only get so many warnings and chances....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting