aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheOldMan said:
A lot of supposedly history and historical sites are fabricated to fit a tourist style mode. In the Holy Lands there are so called holy sites everywhere for the so called Christian to journey to guilded by the so called non-Christian money collector.
not surprised

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't put too much faith in the family story without some sort of evidence. One thing I discovered while doing genealogical research was that most of the family stories of my ancestors were wrong, and most others that I know have found the same thing. Stories told to a child by an elderly relative, then remembered years later have a way of becoming distorted over time. I would look at all available evidence before deciding which is right.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually it isn't know one way, or the other... I remember David Carridine telling that story on the History channel "Wild West Tech". The head, whom ever it belong to, was lost in the 1906 earthquake.

aa, maybe you should start digging to find that skull, we'll split the proceeds. :tongue3:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
l.cutler said:
I wouldn't put too much faith in the family story without some sort of evidence. One thing I discovered while doing genealogical research was that most of the family stories of my ancestors were wrong, and most others that I know have found the same thing. Stories told to a child by an elderly relative, then remembered years later have a way of becoming distorted over time. I would look at all available evidence before deciding which is right.
spartacus53 said:
Actually it isn't know one way, or the other... I remember David Carridine telling that story on the History channel "Wild West Tech". The head, whom ever it belong to, was lost in the 1906 earthquake.

aa, maybe you should start digging to find that skull, we'll split the proceeds. :tongue3:
i talked to umm on facebook ::)

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joaquin almost made it to Elvis level on the death rumor deal in his time. Pretty safe to say he's gone now. We got a few more years to wait to officially declare Elvis dead though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread