This is what happens when you buy from a guy working out of his garage.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always buy from a listed vendor on Tnet and heres is why.

Well just received my PP back and it was very fast shipping as I did not expect to receive it till Monday.

My propointer was just not stable and I arranged to send it back. I was not happy but understand things happen. I dont know what I did to break it, but it was broken for sure. Any pressure on the tip or the sides would set it off.

The guy who sold it to me had family problems, and just could not get back with me. It happens. My prayers are with him and his family. Garret was very good about replacing the Propointer and gave me a return label for shipping. The guy who sold it, emailed me and let me know he would be glad to refund my purchase.

I dont know why I waited so long to buy a Propointer. Cant imagine not hunting without one.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not fraud, you received what you ordered. The fact that you aren't happy with it has nothing to do with the vendor that sold it. Lots of people have had to send their Garrett PP back multiple times. Welcome to the dance.

OP
OP
Rawhide

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well after getting Garret on the phone they were happy to replace it. Garret aint Walmart, but they are pretty close. The guy who sold it to me doesnt have anyone working for him. His wife took ill and he just couldnt get back to me. Now this dance went on for 3 months, but I have a totally new view of the whole sale. I could care less about the PP now as long as he is taking care of his wife. I would buy from him again, I just hope he is hanging in there. My prayers are with him and his family for a speedy recovery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread