All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• xxxx_Junk_Heart_Ring.jpg
    xxxx_Junk_Heart_Ring.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 787
Upvote 0
M

mchamby

Wow Jeff looks like you made a killing at the grove Wed. very nice finds. It looks like you did more than your fair share of digging junk too, but it paid off. HH Nice barbers That is my next quest. :D
Mchamby

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Everyone.

Still raining here. Guess I should have Been carefull with What I wished For.
I'm Listining to the scanner, & just 20 Mile from Me in

.....pottsville,,,the man hole covers are floating, lower streets are flooded, where the giant store is,,,,,there is a waterfall going over there at the quality inn........cressona is bad,,,,i guess they closed the gordon nagle,,,,,,,,saint clare is bad,,,,,,Large Portians of roadways are gone, washed away,
it just Keeps coming.they are now saying the greatest amount of rain is still to come this afternoon. up to 2 inches

Looks like Thursday till I get back.

I ran into The Grounds Keeper at the store. He recognized me Before I him.
he asked now that things are Wet, When am I coming Back ?

He also told me he talked to The Church Historian, Because he was Convinced I was Wrong about the First Church Being where his House is.

The Historian told him I was Right. it was a School in the 1770's Used for Church services.and they also used it for a meeting house to discuss the war.
Then we got to Talking about the Gigantic Tree next to his Garage.

This guy is Too Friendly :D I think I got my Whole year, Stuck Searching the land there ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread