This Ones For You

C

chibear

Hi All:

Today was my first hunt ever and thanks to all the helpful information from you great people here on TNET, I found coins. lol Only a 1970 memorial penny and a 1992-D dime. The penny came in the second hole dug and boy was I hyped. lol The dime came after about 8-10 holes with scrap metal. Both coins came up on my ACE250 as exactly what they were and at the signal depth. These were found behind my house, which was built around turn of the century. Was I disappointed that they werent early 1900? Not one bit; they will come. Thanks to you wonderful people and all the information you were more than willing to share; you all made this a successful hunt.

This one was for you. Thanks again and happy hunting. Oh BTW, I understand about "the people demand pictures", I thought i had it down but something isn't working, so i am going to have to do more research. The pics are in the computer but i cant get them in here. sorry. HAGD

chibear

Upvote 0

dr-quest

Feb 25, 2007
Nova Scotia Canada
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold, Whites XLT,Tesoro Stingray ll,Whites Surfmaster ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats chibear.I had trouble with my picture files being to big.So I take a shot farther away and crop in to down size the file.Then it worked.I am sure theres a better way but that might work.Theres bound to be something old in that yard.
HH ;D

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Congratulations on getting out. It sounds like you have a pretty good spot to find some silver and Indians. Looking forward to seeing your finds....

Functional

Feb 16, 2007
Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
Detector(s) used
A Compass Magnum 420 recently brought back to life. And an untested "in the wild" Teknetics.
chibear said:
This one was for you. Thanks again and happy hunting. Oh BTW, I understand about "the people demand pictures", I thought i had it down but something isn't working, so i am going to have to do more research. The pics are in the computer but i cant get them in here. sorry. HAGD

chibear

chibear, when you post a topic, reply, or quote and want to post a picture, the page that opens where you type in your text has two small camera's above all those smiley faces. The camera on the left with the line through it is the "inline attachment" option. You need one of those at each point where you want to insert a picture. You can type text before and after those types of pictures, but you have to click on the browse button below the text input box and "browse" to where the picture is on your computer. When you click on the inline camera, you'll see where the first picture goes, [it will have square brackets around the words attach=1], but will look like something like this when you post but with your picture of choice:

doughboy.jpg

The other camera, is the "insert image" camera, which will insert the images you select if you give a path to the image. I think it only puts images at the bottom, or thats all its done for me, like the following, (where you type in the location of the picture and its name, between "img /img" which will be in square brackets). You can have it show a picture on another server where you store pictures, or even your own computer to show when your online.

F.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread