Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy, Forget about wearing masks, and get an immune system booster supplement. It is the weak who die from new, and old disease outbreaks. Our immune system is designed to kill any disease known, or unknown. Malnutrition is the cause of a weak immune system, and most cases are from lack of minerals in the soils where our food comes from. Supplement your body with vitamins, and minerals to keep your immune system strong. In an emergency like today's corona virus, look for an immune system booster such as elderberry to get a quick boost to be prepared. There are many other immune system boosters out there, and it would be your best defense.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
coazon de oro, I agree that a strong immune system is needed to combat any disease, but even the doctor that first reported the coronavirus is now dead from it. Are you saying he didn't take care of himself? I also would not throw caution to the wind and say forget a mask or any other precautions just because you took supplements.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"When this gets a foothold in Africa, and South America, we will be talking millions of infections."

What are your thoughts on "when" that will be and why those high number of infections?

Sure, I'll hazard a guess. A month or two from now. High numbers because of lack of health care, lousy sanitation, crowded conditions. I forgot to mention India. Same story. This thing is just getting started.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure, I'll hazard a guess. A month or two from now. High numbers because of lack of health care, lousy sanitation, crowded conditions. I forgot to mention India. Same story. This thing is just getting started.

Laws of nature here the fittest survive.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coazon de oro, I agree that a strong immune system is needed to combat any disease, but even the doctor that first reported the coronavirus is now dead from it. Are you saying he didn't take care of himself? I also would not throw caution to the wind and say forget a mask or any other precautions just because you took supplements.

Howdy Swaveab,

After reading through seven pages of masks, which do give some protection, I found that no one mentioned any immune system boosters. I was actually trying to stress that the only thing that can save you is a strong immune system without having to live in a bubble. While a mask will give you some protection, it leaves your eyes exposed. A virus can also enter through your eyes, and rarely even through your ears. Then, you do have to remove it to be able to eat. So the bottom line is only a strong immune system can actually protect you. You can rest assured that the Doctor wore a mask for his protection, but still got infected. It is obvious that his immune system was not strong enough.
Protect yourselves by all means, that includes a mask, but work on building up your immune system.

Hubbard

Oct 28, 2017
TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Significant number of infections in Indian more likely than Africa and South America. Millions seems an unwarranted amount.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
coazon de oro, I guess any steps taken is a help and none are guarantees of surviving, but you have to try i suppose. Good point about the eyes, but not so much about the ears. I guess a full face mask would be in order with proper filtering for viruses. Not too many of those out there and one does have to eat and drink. Even handling a mask after it's been exposed could lead to infecting oneself. All in all it may be the degree you protect yourself that determines the outcome of becoming infected, but once infected you need to do all you can there too. My point was the doctor that discovered the virus knew all of this and more about viral infections and what to do. He got careless in exposing himself, but he knew his immune system was all that was left to get him through it and how to keep his immunity high.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I always thought that if a persons breath smells like crap its because he talks crap. Makes sense to me.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Masks now available and on sale for treasure net members.
th

and i thought i have too much time on my hands ? creative to say the least ! maybe ? just maybe ? thats the anecdote ? a Corona a day will keep the virus away ? DOH !

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
49er12, please post by our rules, pleave watch language and leave politics out of posts.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly. It seems most survive.

97 out of a room of 100 infected people are surviving. Seems pretty good statistic at first...till you start looking at the spread rate and the dense population of China.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
97 out of a room of 100 infected people are surviving. Seems pretty good statistic at first...till you start looking at the spread rate and the dense population of China.

But who says 97% survive? Oh, the country so invested in maintaining appearances that they arrested the doctor who first tried to warn about the problem. China has no credibility with me. I'd only consider independent and verified reports.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread