This Weekends finds Little gold, some silver, and mix bag of finds

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We started out our weekend last night and detected few spots. I knew Bobbie wanted to detect when she told me to make sure I bring a change of clothes to work so I could change before she picked me up. We detected 3 school playgrounds before darkness forced us to stop. Bobbie found her kennedy half and Looney yesterday evening. I found the 14k basketball and hoop pendant, and a dollar coin from Belize. This morning brought some clouds but no rain then, its raining now. So we rolled out again and hopscotched across 3 counties. Bobbie found the nice silver ring with amethyst at the 1 spot after we stopped for lunch. I found tiny 10k hoop earring. Bobbie found $18.10 between last night and today, I found $11.15 We both found several pieces of junk jewelry I found a hotwheels for our grandson. Bobbie found a wheat cent and a an arcade token also Doesnt look too promising for us tomorrow. Everyone have a safe weekend and congrats on getting out
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF1776.JPG
    DSCF1776.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 411
  • DSCF1777.JPG
    DSCF1777.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 0

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go you two. Love the silver ring, and your clad haul was very sweet.
Congrats,
MM

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I bet you dug a thousand holes for that many $...I'd be hunting the couch after digging that much, lol.

DANGLANGLEY

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Way to dig up the clad! Those are some good totals! Great jewelry finds too.

coinseeker

Apr 26, 2007
Montana
Detector(s) used
dfx
dave-enc said:
We started out our weekend last night and detected few spots. I knew Bobbie wanted to detect when she told me to make sure I bring a change of clothes to work so I could change before she picked me up. We detected 3 school playgrounds before darkness forced us to stop. Bobbie found her kennedy half and Looney yesterday evening. I found the 14k basketball and hoop pendant, and a dollar coin from Belize. This morning brought some clouds but no rain then, its raining now. So we rolled out again and hopscotched across 3 counties. Bobbie found the nice silver ring with amethyst at the 1 spot after we stopped for lunch. I found tiny 10k hoop earring. Bobbie found $18.10 between last night and today, I found $11.15 We both found several pieces of junk jewelry I found a hotwheels for our grandson. Bobbie found a wheat cent and a an arcade token also Doesnt look too promising for us tomorrow. Everyone have a safe weekend and congrats on getting out
hh
dave+bobbie..............................cool finds

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds!

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow you two did very good ! congrats to the both of you ;)

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
dave-enc said:
hh
dave+bobbie

More great finds there Dave & Bobbie!

Congrats!

Badger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions