this weekends finds

Rumblebelly

Jan 20, 2007
Detector(s) used
(RS)Discovery 2000, white's bullseye, NEW DFX!!!
on Friday I did the craziest thing I every thought I'd do. I waited 2 hours and 45 minutes for a 6 pack of beer for $90.00! I don't even like most beer! Three Floyd's Brewery on makes this beer (Dark Lord) available 1 day a year. some of their other stuff is pretty good though, so we'll see, man I hope its good.

On the way back home I saw a large, large park, there were quite a few kids there, I almost did not want to detect in it. I actually left the parking lot thinking "I'll be back". It's 30 minutes away, I wasn't going to be back. So The first picture is those finds. Spent 15 minutes, moved quick not many targets. 2 zinc pennies, nickel, heart pendent, & threw away a very corroded battery. Everything was under the equipment. Too many kids on the swings so I could not hit those. There was one kid following me around on the equipment and the ground. He had alot of change in his pocket, I could hear it. I wanted to ask him to see if he could hang upside down on the monkey bars, but I didn't.

Second picture is from my new Club Hunt, yep I'm a member. We went to another forest and no coins for me. Got a horse shoe, pull tabs, aluminum bottle caps, 2 bullet shells. Then we went to another area that has a bottle dump and found the zebco fishing reel part. ..... For the third picture I found some Christmas gags gifts in the bottle dump ... lumps of coal!!

see bottle & glass section of forum for my bottle finds ... I need help on bottles

thank you and enjoy the pictures
Rumblebelly

Attachments

• P1061471.JPG
    P1061471.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 289
  • P1061472.JPG
    P1061472.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 292
  • P1061476.JPG
    P1061476.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 0

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice fishing reel and gotta love that Ringer horseshoe. Keep digging!

HH

psgen

Apr 25, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that you got the pull tabs cleared. the coins will ring true. Keep up the digging. you have some other interesting finds as well. i.e the fishing reel...... HH
psgen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread