Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I didnt want these boxes to stop coming in!! only had 3 skunked boxes, wow!!! Wish I had ordered more, almost every box had 5-6 silver pieces in it, it was great. Lots of 40% enders, around 10 of the boxes had atleast 1 ender.

Ended up with (12) 90%ers, including 2 walkers and a ben. And also (36) 40%ers. Over 9.5 ounces of silver!! My best haul from boxes yet! (And I also broke 300 boxes for the year so far!!! holy crap).

Totally made up for last weeks 29 boxes, and only about 3 ounces of silver

Will try for pics later, my tablet is being a pain, and its a real nice day out, got lots of gardening, and training to do! pz

HH

Last edited:
Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Nice finds Infowarrior!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations! Hopefully the two boxes that come in for me today have some goodies to too haha.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice boxes! My seven boxes of halves this week produced one 90% Kennedy. It's so weird...I've found more 90% than 40% lately in the last two weeks. Hopefully when I increase my volume next week I can get better results.

TheNotoriousA.G.

Apr 29, 2013
Detector(s) used
Hands & Ears
Primary Interest:
Other
This week I am decreasing my volume and swapping carriers to see if it helps. My goal is to search half the volume with the same previous results.
Picked up 6 boxes at lunch and have 8 tomorrow. If every box of mine had even 2 keepers in it I'd be ecstatic.

Congrats on finding more in a week than I do in a month (average). :occasion14:

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to know I am missing out on some good boxes. Thanks info warrior.. Lol... Awesome haul buddy glad to hear you pulled almost ten ounces this week..

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was you stopping your orders, that gave me these good ones!! :) hahaha

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
both boxes picked up today skunks... also did 2 quarter boxes, you could probrably assume what that outcome was :BangHead: glad to see silver is still being found.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great score info. Wish I could increase my volume. Need to bite the bullet and open a couple more accounts.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
both boxes picked up today skunks... also did 2 quarter boxes, you could probrably assume what that outcome was :BangHead: glad to see silver is still being found.

Guess quarters were skunks then. How many Canadian quarters did you find BB?

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess quarters were skunks then. How many Canadian quarters did you find BB?

That's funny you ask that Mercury. I was just wondering why I haven't found any Canadian yet. I've probably gone through 10 boxes of quarters, including one on Thursday night, and I haven't even been teased yet with the white edge of a Canadian...let alone what I'm actually looking for!

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive done maybe 8 boxes of quarters, plus tons of CWR's, and I dont think ive ever seen a canadian quarter, but dimes I used to find them all the time.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's funny you ask that Mercury. I was just wondering why I haven't found any Canadian yet. I've probably gone through 10 boxes of quarters, including one on Thursday night, and I haven't even been teased yet with the white edge of a Canadian...let alone what I'm actually looking for!

I've only done a few quarter boxes but they all had Canadian. No silver ones unfortunately. We all know quarters are tough but when I search them I want to find a silver Canadian. I've found about half a roll of silver Canadian dimes but my dime volume is much higher then quarters. I picked up $150 in cwr quarters yesterday and found 4 Canadian. Those quarters were the grossest cwr I have ever searched. All full of hair and crud. Yuck.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey info, nice job this week! I'm hoping to end my bad streak here soon, glad you did good this week! HH, Maverick.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My last 4 quarter boxes gave me 2 canadian quarters and a bahamas quarter... and of course, they were skunky boxes.
Ive done maybe 8 boxes of quarters, plus tons of CWR's, and I dont think ive ever seen a canadian quarter, but dimes I used to find them all the time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread