This weeks silver!!!!

spankster13

Apr 11, 2007
West By God Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites DI5900
Stopped at a yard sale friday. I bought the 1878 Morgan for $15 on friday . I was invited back on sat for a private look to purchase more. The rest was bought on sat for $65 . I paid $15 for the silver eagle , $5 each for the libertys and franklins and $2.50 each for the 40% Kennedys. Best Part is I got a invite back wed. evening from 2 of her daughters to buy their silver.

Attachments

• 101_1877.JPG
    101_1877.JPG
    354.6 KB · Views: 398

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Private look, nice. Depending on what is being sold in the sale, I try to visit with the sellers just in case they have some hidden stuff they want to get rid of but not to just any one. Most of the time it works, they ask I come back after the sell is over. Like when I bought the Studebaker gauges, asked her a lot of questions about the stuff, showed a lot of interest in what she was saying even if it had nothing to do with what I was buying. Then she said come back tomorrow, my son is going to help get more stuff out. She put aside some stuff she thought I would be interested in.

OP
OP
spankster13

spankster13

Apr 11, 2007
West By God Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites DI5900
Yes your right. She loves John Wayne and so do I. As soon as I said that the remake of True Grit should have been against the law I believe we became life time buddies. After buying coins we went to the basement and man was there a gold mine down there. She is going to try to find the title to one of these she has down there : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0Q...emZ300595718866QQsspagenameZSTRKQ3aMEWAXQ3aIT (hope this link works) . Hers does not have a windshield but only has 324 original miles on it. Told her I would list it on ebay and split 60/40 with her and she gets the 60%. She does have a bunch of B&O Railroad coat buttons also but I don't know much about them . Any help would be great. Thanks all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread