Those Darn Rings Keep Fallowing Me!

King-John

Jan 14, 2007
Grass Valley, Ca.
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/X1 Probe, Whites 6000 XL pro, Ace 250,
I got tired of the same park and all those Rings I have been finding there so I decided to hit a different park today and I think those darn rings are fallowing me ;D
This one part of the park drove me crazy, I had to change over to my 4x6 DD. This is with out exaggerating every SQ FT of this one grass area had an average of 2 coins per SQ foot.
I also got a real nice Wheatie.
42807akg5.jpg

42807sr2su8.jpg

42807srmuu5.jpg

42807wuf3.jpg

Upvote 0
That's a good haul there, KJ.

HH

Very nice ! looks like some good fun and finds

King-John said:
This one part of the park drove me crazy, I had to change over to my 4x6 DD. This is with out exaggerating every SQ FT of this one grass area had an average of 2 coins per SQ foot.

My heart bleeds for you, :), really it does. LOL. Still shaking my head.

Great finds.

BTW, how do you like the DD coil? I'm thinking of getting one for my Garrett Master Hunter. Suppose to compensate for very mineralized soil (do we have any other type in Georgia :'(). The smaller search area would be good for trashy areas as well?

That's one great accumulation of coins.
Ringssss Ringssss Ringssss
Man that has a great sound to it.
Send em my way if you are tired of finding them.
I have a daughter and a wife that would love them. LOL
WTG! ;D

That is a terrible tragedy to be cursed with finding all those rings... ;)

Nice finds there. Way to go!!!

You poor thing, havin' all that stupid silver and coins gettin' in the way of those pulltabs. Man, I can't tell you how much I hate it when that happens.

P.S. - THAT was sarcasm.

Sheldius said:
King-John said:
My heart bleeds for you, :), really it does. LOL. Still shaking my head.

Mine too >:(, wish I had your problem.

HH

Wow, nice finds, wish the rings would follow me around!! Hope you find more.

Eileena

Looks like alot of digging, congrats.

Its nice how those wheats stand the test of time compared to their lincoln memorial counterparts. Your wheatie looks as if was yesterdays pocket change.

Texas Jed said:
Its nice how those wheats stand the test of time compared to their lincoln memorial counterparts. Your wheatie looks as if was yesterdays pocket change.
It probably was lost or tossed at the same time as some of the other Penny's, most of the ones I find that have been in the ground for some time look like they were.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back