aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Did not know where to put this so here it is:

The wife and I have been getting a little Cabin Fever….She packed lunch and a few drinks and we went for a ride. We went to an area where people say a Meteorite hit in September…I search about 40 square miles and found no Meteorite…I did get a couple of readings on Iron-Nickel Rocks…They may have been Meteorites but I will no dig them with just that content….After a few digging adventures I now also check for …Iridium, Granite, Magnesium, Cobalt, Silicate and Bronzite….If it doesn’t have most of these minerals some one else can have it.

I want to wish you a Happy New Year and may the bottom of your pan turn golden….Art

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I gotta admit, I AM curious......

I'm curious as to why exactly the treasure you pinpointed was not dug up?

"I had photo Dowsed a location on private property, in Homosassa, Fl, not too far from him, as being, Gold, Silver, and Currency from a bank robbery that was hidden in an underground vault made of large concrete culvert sections put together."

This was the treasure as you had described in your own words..... using a little common sense and deductive reasoning, I would think that if this much effort was put into burying a treasure, it surely was worth the effort, right?

But somehow it wasn't worth the effort to dig it up?

Regardless of whether or not someone else was willing to go through the effort, you surely would have thought along the same lines and made the effort, right?

So lets get an update...... was this "treasure" ever recovered, yes or no? Was any effort at all made to recover it?

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
Dell Winders said:
At Homossasa, my dowsed locations of caves, tunnels, a grave site, and an unknown anomaly matching the length and direction of the Dowsed object, were all confirmed with Scientific accepted instruments, graphic computer images, and uninterested witnesses.

This is a very common tactic used by LRL manufacturers, con artists, and magicians. You take one or two successful data points out of dozens if not hundreds and present them as proof of your capabilities. You also blur mistaking cause and effect.

For example, that "Street Magician" guy will film himself magically telling people on the street what they did on vacaction. Everyone is amazed at his capabilities. But the reality is that he is merely making educated guesses. The TV show obviously isn't going to air all of his mistakes. So what you are left with is the illusion that this guy is guessing accurately 100% of the time which is far from the truth.

There is a well known member here who I've gone round and round with on the concept of "treasure gasses". I won't go into all of the gory details. The gist of it is that this guy claims to have used treasure gasses to find treasure. Yet, he claims the gasses are never around the actual gold. Huh? The reality is that he was in an area with a high probability to have hidden gold. He saw some gas coming out of the ground so he investigated. The gas had nothing to do with the treasure. He just got lucky. There were 1 million other things in the area that he could have attributed his find to (a wilting cactus, a dead hare, rocks that are shaped like some mistic symbol, etc.). But he happened to attribute it to the presence of what he thinks are treasure gasses. He can't see his failure to show a cause and effect releationship. You have failed in the same way.

Again, instead of spouting heresay, submit to a formal scientific test. You claim your device is based on physics. If so, passing a simple test should be a snap. The quickest way to get rid of skeptics is to put up or shut up.

I've said my peace. Now back to the real world.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Jeffro…..There are some treasures that will never be dug…..Why…some places you would be in court for years. Sometimes you just plain don’t have the money to do it….I know of a place where there is a lot of gold coins buried….In the circle made by a freeway off ramp. Some of these signals you follow for miles. Some times you get to dig and others times you are smarter to just walk away….Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Jeffro…..There are some treasures that will never be dug…..Why…some places you would be in court for years. Sometimes you just plain don’t have the money to do it….I know of a place where there is a lot of gold coins buried….In the circle made by a freeway off ramp. Some of these signals you follow for miles. Some times you get to dig and others times you are smarter to just walk away….Art

Just for fun then, why don't you publish the locations and type of all those treasures that you aren't going to dig anyway.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Saturna….. I have done that a lot of times…Some the areas I have spent weeks checking out and other I just made a quick search….I have made to many post to look for most of them…In fact I put one on this board the other day….If I am not going to dig it and it would not interfere with my other sites that is what I do….Here is two of them that were easy to find….In fact the post about the gold coins in a freeway off ramp is on the dowsing board some place...Art

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,202649.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,71317.0.html

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
SWR said:
Dell Winders said:
Perhaps you mis-read Art's post, which didn't request hear say data from anonymous posters copied off the internet. He requested 'Your Story", which I intrepret to mean, first party complaints from purchasers of LRL's who believe they have been scammed. I also would like to hear any grievances from legitimate LRL customers. Dell

Oh well.

Good job Af on supplying on-topic data!

Is 3rd hand qualitative data ok SWR? Wow, we'll be having an excellent discussion, in that case.

I was under the impression that the OP had asked those who feel they have been scammed to air their views. But a number of you, in a rather fascist and fundamentalist fashion, I might add, feel that you will just jump on in and speak on behalf of the 'victims'. Tell me, are you an ambulance chaser SWR? Do have trouble sleeping at night too, like your lackey?

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
Carl-NC said:
Not too many people visit this forum, and those who have had past bad experiences and moved on, certainly aren't likely to be here. I have emails from maybe 40-50 people who bought an LRL and wished they had not.

Eddie, obviously you are pleased with the performance of your LRL as you found the ring you were looking for. Are you continuing to use it?

Not to go crazy with the intuitive thinking here Carl, but the most likely reason that those scammed, wounded heroes have moved on is because, until very recently, there was no LRL discussion possible. Its always best to start scientific analysis by making some general environmental observations, I find. Before you 'test' stuff...... yeh right.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I was under the impression that the OP had asked those who feel they have been scammed to air their views. But a number of you, in a rather fascist and fundamentalist fashion, I might add, feel that you will just jump on in and speak on behalf of the 'victims'. Tell me, are you an ambulance chaser SWR? Do have trouble sleeping at night too, like your lackey?

Two Months and no one has showed up..I don’t think it is because they are afraid to tell their story…That is just psycho babble and the skeptics point of view…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Not only that...but, Heaven forbid...somebody did tell their story...they would be called stupid, a liar, showing ignorance and so on, by LRL manufacturers and dowsing proponents.

Gee SWR….I don’t think so because that is the sole agenda of the SKEPTICS. Read the post some time and learn the real truth…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Art...you have to remember that for years and years posters were not allowed to discuss LRLs on TreasureNet. I have seen more that a few members post their horrific experience with the gimmick...disapproval of the manufacturer....only to have the post deleted by the Moderator.

It would only stand to reason, at least to rational thinkers....those members are no longer with us, moved on to a more friendly forum or do not know LRL discussion is now allowed.

Not only that...but, Heaven forbid...somebody did tell their story...they would be called stupid, a liar, showing ignorance and so on, by LRL manufacturers and dowsing proponents.

Gee SWR...This board is being discuss all other the internet...So people are not inform is not our problem...Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gosh SWR, you are the one who says he's seen all these dissatisfied LRL customers. Send them over here and let them aire their complaints among satisfied consumers.

I've been trying to get some of my customers to post on this forum they don't want to be heckeled and put up with your Skeptic nonsense. Bring your dissatisfied customers over and let them speak for themselves and maybe some more satisfied customers will come over also. This forum will work better when consumers who have used LRL share their experience, both good and bad.

Unfortunately, you bad mouth LRL's with which you have no user experience whatsoever. Without field practice, and comprehension, your intellectual ability to carry on a rational discussion of this subject is severely hampered. You don't allow truth, or fact to get in the way of a prejudice Skeptic agenda.

Great post...I to would like to hear their story...Heck...someone here may see where they are going wrong and turn them into lrl users again...Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You’ve got it Dell…Right now I am helping a guy in Oregon who has the one I ask about and another guy on the other side of the US with a Soundwitch…I just finished with a guy with a New Ranger Tell as he was not understanding the instructions..,,,Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have a few drawings that shows some the terminology we have used...Art

Attachments

• Both.gif
    Both.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 271
  • Depth.gif
    Depth.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 257

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
Art, I have had many competitors customers come to my house to learn how to get better use from their expensive LRL. There is never a charge, or obligation. Just friendship.
You've had many "competitors" come to you to learn how to use their own expensive LRL's? And I thought you were a crock, Dell. Talk about the blind leading the blind....

And, pursuant to Art's request, I'm going to start registering to the other forums that speak poorly of their LRL experiences and request they join this discussion, so you can have your first hand stories. My friend's story wasn't enough, Carl's numerous LRL failures weren't enough....exactly what is the number are you seeking, Art?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
And, pursuant to Art's request, I'm going to start registering to the other forums that speak poorly of their LRL experiences and request they join this discussion, so you can have your first hand stories. My friend's story wasn't enough, Carl's numerous LRL failures weren't enough....exactly what is the number are you seeking, Art?

Go ahead but ...please don't bring fake treasure hunters like you, Carl and SWR....Just bring prople who are willing to discuss LRL's...Thank you...Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:

Go ahead but ...please don't bring fake treasure hunters like you, Carl and SWR....Just bring prople who are willing to discuss LRL's...Thank you...Art
I'm planning on tracking down folks that have purchased LRL's and were unhappy with them.

And I certainly won't bring someone that goes hunting at a gold-field and then is amazed when he finds tiny bits of gold.....

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
af1733 said:
Dell Winders said:
Art, I have had many competitors customers come to my house to learn how to get better use from their expensive LRL. There is never a charge, or obligation. Just friendship.
You've had many "competitors" come to you to learn how to use their own expensive LRL's? And I thought you were a crock, Dell. Talk about the blind leading the blind....

(1) he said competitors customers came to him, not "competitors".... ::)

(2) you say your friends story wasn't enough, Carl's numerous failures weren't enough...I'm confused. Enough for what? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
And I certainly won't bring someone that goes hunting at a gold-field and then is amazed when he finds tiny bits of gold.....

I agree with that…We don’t need them because they no nothing about finding gold…Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
EddieR said:
af1733 said:
Dell Winders said:

(1) he said competitors customers came to him, not "competitors".... ::)

(2) you say your friends story wasn't enough, Carl's numerous failures weren't enough...I'm confused. Enough for what? :icon_scratch:
You're right, I did read that wrong. All apologies to Dell.

As far as what is enough, Dell is complaining that it's been two months and no one has showed up to complaining about their experiences with LRL's. There have been stories, but they haven't been enough for him apparently.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread