Those Who Believe The Lost Dutchmans Mine Is In The Superstition Mountains

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
At least he did what he said he would and came to the Rendezvous showing his explanation of what he thought was the LDM. Peace pipe or not, you've got to give him credit for facing his staunchest critics in their own stomping grounds. Most people steer clear of that yearly venue for fear of being ridiculed. Not the Bowman!

It's broke down into clique's of certain theories within groups. If you don't fit in that particular group or theory, you'll have to find one you're more closely aligned with. The Bowman fit into his group nicely. Once they all smoked his green Indian Mohican Bowman tobacco, it was a trip in the Superstition's they'll never remember...errr...ahhh...I meant forget...either way it was special!

I believe in his spiritual powers. He walks with his ancestors and most probably the Dutchman guides him. He is truly a legend in his own right.

Party on old friend!

May the golden fleece find it's way into your pockets!

Bill,

Unlike you, bb had the grit to come into the Rendezvous and he was warmly welcomed. He knows he will be welcomed again, should he ever decide to return. You should go back to writing about something you have some knowledge of.......like bigfoot.

Joe Ribaudo

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill,

Unlike you, bb had the grit to come into the Rendezvous and he was warmly welcomed. He knows he will be welcomed again, should he ever decide to return. You should go back to writing about something you have some knowledge of.......like bigfoot.

Joe Ribaudo

Joe, Your such a Putz!

You sure know how to kill a good time!
Do you do that at your Rendezvous?
No wonder no one wants to go!

Hey,
at least you have some style.

Bad style,
but,
style,
never the less.

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Wild Bill,

Good to see you posting again.
Were you healthy enough to make it back up to the Pit Mine while the weather was cooler?
Always nice to read about your adventures.

Take care

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Wild Bill,

Good to see you posting again.
Were you healthy enough to make it back up to the Pit Mine while the weather was cooler?
Always nice to read about your adventures.

Take care

Hi Earnie,

I'm healthy enough, but, I'm in the middle of a large commercial building move. After 18 years in one spot we're topping 80 yards of trash so far cleaning out the old building. Not to mention the remodeling of that old building and setting up the new one.
That, coupled with the days getting hotter will mean next fall or spring for a pit hike. I long for the trails just to get away from working seven days a week! I have a treasure site near my location. Audigger was kind enough to hike there and help me remove a rock that blocked the sun / shadow full map from view last summer. I haven't even had time to get back there as of yet and film the event!

My first time off will be this memorial day weekend and during that I'll be in the mountains entertaining at our high country cabin! Last two times there it was snowing so we were pretty much limited in any outdoor fun. My B-law just bought a Gator with a diesel and wants to dig some gold in Quartzsite AZ. I'll be making a trip to the lake somewhere in between as my double deck Pontoon is thirsty!

I have plenty to do just no time to do it!

But y'all are all invited if ya pay for food, gas and suds...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread