thought i had a dream box.........

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
......turned out to be a couple dream rolls....picked up $500 bucks worth at a bank i hadnt been to before....all hand rolls with tape and rubberbands holding them together.... ;D....anyway first 2 rolls....nada...roll #3.... :o 10-40%ers....roll #4....14 40% ers......i'm thinkin..WOOHOO...this is gonna be good....rolls #5 thru #8....nothing .....roll #9 ...1- 90%er....rolls 10 thru 50....nada...oh well for the times being what they are i think this isnt bad....i'm happy :D

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome rolls!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
ME TOO!!!...I havent CRH'D in a while, but I ordered a grand the other day to pick up today...3rd roll had 4-40%'s in it...I thought o hell yeah theres gotta be grampas dump in this box...long story short, only 1 more (67) in the box (other box was skunk)...what are the odds of all 4 being in the same roll?!

BONUS: I go to the bank to dump and my favorite teller hands me a 1960 dime...she said "I've been saving this for you all week"! Sweet

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Jersey Devl:
There is really no rhyme or reason, is there?? Sometimes you go through 32 rolls with nothing, then there will be two silvers in the 33rd roll, side-by-side! What the ----??

A while back, someone on this forum put forth the proposition that the silver was actually planted.... purportedly in an effort to keep CRH'ers active and coin rolling operations and delivery services in business.

It must all be random, but with the odd groupings and multiple finds in single rolls, you sometimes have to stop and wonder..... what the??

- Grizz

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Mentone Grizz said:
Jersey Devl:
There is really no rhyme or reason, is there?? Sometimes you go through 32 rolls with nothing, then there will be two silvers in the 33rd roll, side-by-side! What the ----??

A while back, someone on this forum put forth the proposition that the silver was actually planted.... purportedly in an effort to keep CRH'ers active and coin rolling operations and delivery services in business.

It must all be random, but with the odd groupings and multiple finds in single rolls, you sometimes have to stop and wonder..... what the??

- Grizz
Thats the way it goes. It's like when I searched some dime boxes earlier this year. 3 silver dimes in one roll out of 50 rolls in the box. One batch I was pulling Barber dimes out of random boxes and multiples in one roll in the box. AMC

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Dave...i'm sorry buddy i figured everyone knows what those 40 and 90 %ers look like....wasn't thinkin...i like pics too...i'll post some as soon as i can get a free moment :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread