Three arrested in Mariposa Museum Robbery

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YAHOO- hangm'--gotta find the highest tree and hang'm. From their testicules so all the miners who have lost our legacy monster specimens that our childrens childrens children, who have been denied their family legacy. I have a brand new pump 12 gage from Browning and need to site in my laser so a moving taget would be preferable to practice from.As they were all marked with the founding fathers contributions to history with who,what,where and how. Sic sic sic as now crackheads have smashed ,bashed,melted down for that crank,crack, or ice habit the animals crave at our societies peril. Looks like I gotta pony up that $1,000 I pledged for their recovery but worth every cent to see ANY stolen back where they belong for public viewing. The future generations kids will be saying Gee daddy did people actually work at one time...as it all fades to black-BEST NEWS this year-thanks mucho-John

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope those pieces were not thrown in a furnace the first day and sold to mall gold buyers the first week. Let's pray they were greedy and hoped to sell them as specimens and not for bullion. And let's hope the state secures that stuff under the same smash proof glass that the "Fricot Nugget" was behind so that this never happens again...

1bs7U4.Em.111.JPG

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.......hate to say it but those pieces are likely bars....and seen yesterday that The Oakland Museum was robbed as well

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I have heard they just reopened Mariposa, with some badly needed upgrades...

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Glad they caught them, I really hope that gold was not melted down though. :(

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our legacy was also stolen from the fantastic display in Yreka also this year. Cops next door and case smashed. The have them on video and DNA. BUT nuttn' yet?? say what??? Over a $mil.2 but cash means nuttn' as they were also marked who,what.where and donated by whom also. Our legacy golden monsters are being hit harder this year than in the past 100 in total. The infintile $10k reward upped to $50k this week after what 9 months a finger twiddln---sic sic sic as we vanish from the history books and legacy torn asunded for a HIGH?? get gold and your higher than a kite---John

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Glad these guys were caught & hope they're locked up for a long time. In our coastal area of CA, smash & steal robberies are becoming common on a smaller scale: from tourists' locked vehicles when they park along Big Sur highway to go hiking or to enjoy the beach; and now frequently shop windows in cities large and small are smashed at night for theft by guys who like cockroaches or rats creep up in the dark, plunder, then scurry away. Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread