HessianHunter

Jul 24, 2016
Massachusettss
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We braved the heat today. It was real tough out there but well worth it. I managed a few buttons but also scored a nice 1774 one real, mexico city. I later dug a really really worn 1758 half real. My friend scored a 1775 half real. I also got an 1819 large cent. It was so hot and humid every time I wiped the sweat from my face it was there again. Very glad to have a few more silvers though! It is going to be HOT. Stay cool everyone!
silvers!.jpg silvers2.jpg silvers3.jpg

Upvote 44
You have luck, 3 beauty silver

Wow man, those are awesome. I hope we all get to read the full story in Western and Eastern Treausres someday. Keep them coming.

Very nice. Three Spanish silvers in one outing is just crazy !

Those are beauties. Congrats

You’ve found the “Site of the Year” on Tnet. Congrats on more amazing coins!

Man you have found the dream site! Well done :occasion14:

Fantastic hunt

Congratualtions on the excellent coin finds! :occasion14:

Incredible day. Congrats.

Amazing discoveries! Spanish silver is so cool. I bet there is a bunch more at that site.

Very nice. You earned those. It was nasty hot and humid in MA yesterday. For detecting, give me those 20 degree winter days anytime :icon_thumright:

Outstanding! Congrats!:occasion14:

You are just slaying it this year. Lots of outstanding treasures being added to your collection!

Maybe after you have picked this site clean you can share what you know about the history of the site along with a group picture of all your finds there. It also be interesting to see all of the relics from the site that you are digging. I feel pretty sure you are on one of the most productive sites for early US and colonial coins ever discovered - at least on Tnet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back