Thrift shop score

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
I had 15 minutes today and I stop by her local thrift store they had some ultraviolet machine for $100 that's on eBay for 600 but I don't really like messing with electronics so I left it there. This was in the case though for dollar 99 it looks go to me but I wasn't sure so I bought it anyways bring it out to the car sure enough 14k. Also the hat was on the other side of the shelf two for $19 brand new.

image-1748398009.jpg

image-3466216145.jpg

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Panosol II appears to be a prescription medical device. I can't speak for that one in particular, but once I bought one of those vaporizer inhaler (nebulizer) things, absolute top of the line for $20. Retails for $900. I couldn't give it away. Ebay wouldn't let me sell it and I got no hits from Craigslist. My lesson learned: "Don't buy prescription medical devices to resell." I think you were wise to pass on it.

Patcheye

May 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, New to the site...How do you post pictures?
Thanks Much!!!

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Patcheye, welcome and press the little icon that looks like a picture frame with a tree. It is next to the globe with a red x. You've got a good eye isabella..I would never have guess that was gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread