Thursday Grab...........

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No black halves today. But I did something for the first time today and that was use some of those hospital/doctor gloves while searching. That was pretty cool. I think I am going to use them from now on....clean hands and no damage to my nails. No, I'm not wimpy but those black halves were really dirty and nasty.

Today's totals..............

64's - 15
65's - 5
66's - 10
67's - 28
68's - 32
69's - 9
Ben's - 4
Ladies - 2

102 Total Silver Keepers = 20.01909 oz

Attachments

• 7-16 silver 003.jpg
    7-16 silver 003.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 697
  • 7-16 silver 004.jpg
    7-16 silver 004.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 697
Upvote 0

wh

Greenie
Jul 17, 2009
Guys,
The amount of boxes that LJ searches is astounding. When she explained it to me I couldn't imagine the amount of work. Searching the amount of halves that she does would be hard enough. Finding a bank that would allow me to dump the huge amount of clad halves would be impossible for me in this area. The amount of silver that she finds is understandable when you consider the sheer amount of boxes and loose halves that she searches. It's just percentages. If any of us searched the HUGE numbers that she does, we would be posting similar numbers of nice finds. While the silver that she finds is impressive, the work involved to get that silver is much more impressive. Also, don't forget that it takes a lot of up front money to search the amount of boxes that she does.
LJ, you should explain your system to everyone. It is totally amazing!

WH

wharghoul

May 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD
wh said:
Guys,
The amount of boxes that LJ searches is astounding. When she explained it to me I couldn't imagine the amount of work. Searching the amount of halves that she does would be hard enough. Finding a bank that would allow me to dump the huge amount of clad halves would be impossible for me in this area. The amount of silver that she finds is understandable when you consider the sheer amount of boxes and loose halves that she searches. It's just percentages. If any of us searched the HUGE numbers that she does, we would be posting similar numbers of nice finds. While the silver that she finds is impressive, the work involved to get that silver is much more impressive. Also, don't forget that it takes a lot of up front money to search the amount of boxes that she does.
LJ, you should explain your system to everyone. It is totally amazing!

WH

Actually, I hope she doesn't divulge her secrets. Love mysterious women.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up with the name change to "WH"? ???

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to look for spells on the Harry Potter lexicon to see if there is something to find silver

DW

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Some of us are wondering how many boxes is LJ doing ? I don't believe that she is doing boxes at all.She made reference to blackened hands and broken fingernails. That comes from reaching into bags and grabbing the halves.(as in Thursday GRAB). Not from slicing fed rolls
I'll bet that she is searching bags,and that's where the silver is.

Mystery solved. Case closed.

wh

Greenie
Jul 17, 2009
LJ I changed it because it's easier than the old one....kind of like you did.
Rich, you are wrong. The method includes boxes, bags and loose halves....hmmm, case still open.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wh said:
The method includes boxes, bags and loose halves....hmmm

WH....you are wrong.

wh said:
case still open.

Now this is correct..... :wink:

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
LJ. Now that is a world of insight into your strategy. Hahaha. I don't like to kiss and tell either. :wink:

Golden Silver

wh

Greenie
Jul 17, 2009
LJ, I seem to remember our discussion and how surprised I was at the amount of halves searched. It made sense to me that you find huge amounts of silver based on the huge quantities searched. I didn't think that you missed any halves regardless of whether they were in boxes, bags or loose. My memory may not be great as far as packaging. But, I do remember the huge amounts involved. It struck me that I would not be able to dump that many rejects in this area. At any rate, you have a great system and the results speak for themselves.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now your trying to humor me huh?.......of course it's me.

wh

Greenie
Jul 17, 2009
I am not trying to humor you. A guy in my office saw your picture on here and he told that was a picture of Britney Spears or her sister. I have to agree that you look like you could be related.

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
That's LJ for certain. What doesn't show in the avatar photo is the 100-ounce silver bar at the end of her silver necklace. She's struggling with the weight of it.
- Grizz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions