Thursdays 4 Half Dollar Boxes - 10/20/11

n9zez

Jul 2, 2010
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Wow! I'm on a 6k skunk streak. I was actually thinking over taking a break in my weekly order...

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats thats a monster vein you have been tapping :-)

byzanthia

Oct 8, 2011
north Dallas
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow.... you are soooo lucky to get silver consistently from boxes. The only thing consistent here is that I need to go through 6+ boxes for 1 40% coin :(

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great boxes. :icon_thumleft: Ride that bank until the wheels fall off.

Your results always inspire me to work harder.

HH

Nick

OP
OP
db23

db23

Mar 18, 2011
ramjet2187 said:
Wow. Killer results. Did you post you had found > 2 boxes of 40's so far this year? If so, no wonder. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I'm 198 40s into Box #3 :)

OP
OP
db23

db23

Mar 18, 2011
CardsNCoins said:
Great boxes. :icon_thumleft: Ride that bank until the wheels fall off.

Your results always inspire me to work harder.

HH

Nick
That's funny Cards... It's you and Rich that inspired me to do the volume I do.

I think we're both just very fortunate to live in an area where the silver is plentiful.

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
db23 said:
I think we're both just very fortunate to live in an area where the silver is plentiful.

Who has a theory as to why consistent CRH scores are so regional? It must be some combination of newly disposed of caches, population density, hunting pressure, and ? ? ? ?. Clearly there is no circulation of $0.50 coins anywhere in the country. Are DB and CNC just neck deep in old stock of rolled coin?

Who knows? :dontknow:

Saabman

Aug 1, 2007
Detector(s) used
F75
WOW!!!!!!!!! AWESOME.....INCREDIBLE boxes db23!!!! WTG!!!! :notworthy:

And like CnC say's...ride that bank til the wheels fall off!!!! You've got a great silver vain going there!!!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea they must live in great p lace for silver. You notice it dosen't say where they are from. They don't want all of us heading to their spot. Nice g and keep on hitting it hard......Matt

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Hey Db, very nice numbers man. I am in the midwest, and started CRH'ing sometime in May. Last night I wrapped up my 13th roll of 40%'s, on my way to the goal of a whole box of 40%'s, and then the goal of a whole box of 90%'ers. ( which I have just under 5 rolls as of now). Point is, the fact that you have already done two and you are going on 3 boxes of silvers is absolutely amazing and unbelievable to me. I am soooo jealous of you high volume east coasters! Great job, and keep it up cause it inspires us not-so-fortunate geographicly located souls who could only dream of finding the numbers you'all are finding.

Have a good weekend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread