Till Find

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if this is the right place to post but I just had to share this . There,s a clerk at my local store that keeps an eye out for me for half dollars and other things , last night she gave me a call and said she had something and to come right there . Well , I went on over and she showed me this ........

I about fell over , someone came in and spent this for a dollar :o well , we chatted and I gave he a dollar and came back home , here,s hoping the guy comes back again .

Attachments

• DSCF0618.JPG
    DSCF0618.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 340
  • DSCF0619.JPG
    DSCF0619.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 346
  • DSCF0620.JPG
    DSCF0620.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 339
Upvote 0

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Well, I am thrilled for you (as that is a major score), but a little disappointed for the person who turned that in. I guess there will always be treasures out there for people who are smarter than the average person (and the bar seems to be falling every day).

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 2000 P One Ounce American Silver Eagle Bullion Coin Minted at P

Great Score to have it at face. This ones carry a big premium even when silver is low.

DW

Fredness

Jul 16, 2009
Wow, I've never seen a "circulated" silver eagle before - that puppy's seen some miles!

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
amazing congrats! we had 2 of them spent at the post office buying stamps :icon_scratch: what is the matter with people

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread