Timberwolfs Challenge

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Timberwolf's Challenge

I have been following the KGC Forums for about two years.
In that time, the overwhelming evidence has been that the KGC did not bury large sums of gold.
A few believe they did, but most believe they didn't.

As I have stated before, I do not know if they did or they didn't, because I have never seen evidence of such or seen any photos of a recovery.

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday, so I completely understand why someone in their right mind would not want to publicize what they have found! :thumbsup:

This is the reason that I have created this thread. If you have recovered a KGC treasure, and would like to show the KGC Naysayer's that they are full of it.... then you have come to the right place.

First, some ground rules:

I do not want to know who you are!
So go to gmail or hotmail or yahoo and create yourself a new email address to be used for this thread.
Do not list your TNet email address when creating this new email account!

I do not want to know where you live or where you found it!
Be sure that there is nothing in your photos that would give a clue to your location.

I do not want to see carvings/signs or markers....just the "goods".

I want to see photos of KGC vault recoveries, not some small caches!

If anyone is up to my challenge, you can email your KGC photos to [email protected]
If not, then at least I am satisfied that I have offered you an opportunity to show your side.

Timberwolf

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Timberwolf's Challenge

:D YO, TW! "The challenge" IS interesting... I think that the BIG depositories ($$$$$$$$$$$) were
used to rebuild the SOUTH, after the Civil War; you MAY see "pics" of small caches... BUT! MAY be "mixed" with OUTLAW stuff from ex-REBS, who NEVER surrendered. I look forward to seeing what ya get, tho. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

Rebel,

I hope your foot is doing better. :thumbsup:

TW

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

I'm interested in how this challenge is met as well .
From stone monuments , trail markers ,ect. I've seen in the field I am certain there are large treasures out there to be found . I'm just not convinced that they are all KGC hoards .
Jim

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007

tw,
You put up a challenge.....and nothing else. You want a KGC treasure, then I challenge you to sponsor a treasure hunt for the treasure that you want photo's of, this way you have control of the photo's, etc,. The best part is that you actually got to see that the photo's haven't been doctored.
All due respect,
stilldign

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

stilldign said:
tw,
You put up a challenge.....and nothing else. You want a KGC treasure, then I challenge you to sponsor a treasure hunt for the treasure that you want photo's of, this way you have control of the photo's, etc,. The best part is that you actually got to see that the photo's haven't been doctored.
All due respect,
stilldign

stilldign,

You are correct. I only put up a challenge.
If I wanted to invest in someone else's treasure hunt, it would not be for the purpose of taking photos.
Now, if you are offering a partnership...we can talk. :wink:

TW

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter

Rebel - KGC said:
:D YO, TW! "The challenge" IS interesting... I think that the BIG depositories ($$$$$$$$$$$) were
used to rebuild the SOUTH, after the Civil War; you MAY see "pics" of small caches... BUT! MAY be "mixed" with OUTLAW stuff from ex-REBS, who NEVER surrendered. I look forward to seeing what ya get, tho. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D
If the "BIG depsitories" where used to rebuild the south why did it take almost 20 years to rebuild. To this day the "dirty south" is still very poverty stricken.
stilldign said:
tw,
All due respect,
stilldign
Now the way I am taking this post is that you want him to sponsor a treasure hunt to find a KGC depository cache. Big or small? Then take photo's of it? If he knew where one was at to dig up do you honestly think he would be posting this topic for someone to show some kind of proof. He is asking for proof because he has never seen one and doesnt know where one is at. He simply asked for someone to show him some sort of proof of KGC gold. All you KGC guys are trying to prove history wrong then I would think you would be willing to show proof. All due respect

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

BoggyBottomJay, :thumbsup:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey, TW,
Seems to me that you've set a very easy and secure way for someone to post, even a single pic for proof. :thumbsup:

I'll be keeping an eye on your thread. ;D

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

Hey Shortstack,

I hope that I have.
Here is the thing...people that I trust have told me that they have made recoveries.
People that I trust have told me that they know someone that have made recoveries.
I believe those that I trust, period!
They have chosen not to share their proof with me, and that is their call.

There are also people that I trust that do not believe in large KGC treasures.
I guess my position is akin to that old song "Stuck In The Middle With You", lol.

But hey...I'm only human, so yes I would still like to see evidence. :laughing7:

BTW, I have a YouTube account, so those that have video of their recoveries...no problem. :thumbsup:

TW

dirty_digger

Jan 8, 2010
Jacksonville, AR
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum

How about the "signs" that prove it was KGC. I can google you a pic of some gold bars. I even have pics of very good finds and a cache that you could easily live out your days on. Its not my find, and I have no clue when or where or who. But I KNOW its not KGC.

I could post a pic of this cache and tell you its KGC. But there are no KGC initials stamped into the gold. So I would like to add to your challenge, if you would be so kind, as for anyone who says the recovery is KGC. You must show why you believe it is KGC and not one of the hundreds of more likely sources.

With all due respect
Dirty

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

Dirty,

It is true that someone could take photos of a cache and say that it is KGC.
This is why my challenge is for photos of a vault recovery. :thumbsup:

It is also true that someone could take a photo of gold bars from the Internet and say it was KGC, but I would know better.
Have you done a Internet photo search for gold bars?
You should, then you would see why it won't be a problem. :wink:

TW

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites

Good luck with the challenge TW. I personally don't think you will get any takers simply because you can't show photos of something that doesn't exist. I will watch this thread though, just in case I'm wrong! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

alec said:
Good luck with the challenge TW. I personally don't think you will get any takers simply because you can't show photos of something that doesn't exist. I will watch this thread though, just in case I'm wrong! :laughing7:

Thanks Alec,

I hope you are wrong. :laughing7:
Like Fox Mulder on the X-Files... I want to believe. ;D

TW

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Timberwolf. I also congratulate you on this new thread. Your challenge is a great one. Mr. Pastore, are you reading? :)

TW: Do not expect me to be signing in under an anonymous email account to participate in this challenge but, because you have become someone I trust, I will do even better. When I discover a KGC depository on one of our proven sites, I will travel to you and we can share a cup of coffee while I show you samples of some of our depository recoveries, enough to erase any doubt as to their validity. Or I will let you know and I will invite you down to Texas so you can look for yourself. :coffee2: When you see it, all I will ask is that you not share the information or proof publicly as I want the KGC scoffers to remain in the dark. It's much more fun that way. You can take all the photos of our site that you want so that, in case you are ever in doubt again, you can dig them out and remember what you saw with your own eyes.
~Texas Jay

BoggyBottomJay

Jun 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter

Texas Jay said:
Hi Timberwolf. I also congratulate you on this new thread. Your challenge is a great one. Mr. Pastore, are you reading? :)

TW: Do not expect me to be signing in under an anonymous email account to participate in this challenge but, because you have become someone I trust, I will do even better. When I discover a KGC depository on one of our proven sites, I will travel to you and we can share a cup of coffee while I show you samples of some of our depository recoveries, enough to erase any doubt as to their validity. Or I will let you know and I will invite you down to Texas so you can look for yourself. :coffee2: When you see it, all I will ask is that you not share the information or proof publicly as I want the KGC scoffers to remain in the dark. It's much more fun that way. You can take all the photos of our site that you want so that, in case you are ever in doubt again, you can dig them out and remember what you saw with your own eyes.
~Texas Jay
Once again TEXAS Jay Telling us what he can do. Well stop telling us and SHOW US!. Other wise you are just blowing smoke. You say its fun to keep people in the dark but the sad fact is its more fun to sit here and read the crazy claims you make with no proof. I hope someone does post proof that makes me eat crow. I think it would be awesome. Till then I will keep laughing at your post Texas Jay.

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

Texas Jay,

Thank you for your trust.
I would be more than happy to take you up on your offer. :thumbsup:
I understand your frustration with some, but it seems like a waste of knowledge, not to share the truth.
I would of course keep anything "close to the vest", if it is your wish.

TW

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

Day 4, and the old wolf is still waiting for someone to step up to the plate. :thumbsup:

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites

For those of you that did not know, Timberwolf passed away this past weekend from cancer.

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20

alec said:
For those of you that did not know, Timberwolf passed away this past weekend from cancer.

Tom is already missed in so many ways.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions