Titanium digger built by mxtman2

theloadroom

Oct 17, 2006
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Sunray X-1 probe
Old school digger=11.25 oz. Progressive school Ti digger=6.8 oz.
This revolutionary new Titanium digging tool can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, and can even SAVE YOUR LIFE! Popularized by machining genius, "mxtman2" him self, this Titanium tool never ceases to amaze! Locked doors? Use the Ti Tool to open the lock! Use it to diffuse bombs, cook sumptuous meals, get you a hot date, hold that pesky cat door closed, get the kids to take out the trash, check that electrical outlet for power, car jack a spaceship, slay dragons (my personal favorite), carve out your own sports car, pry up that difficult manhole lid, hunt with it to feed the hungry and most of all, ACHIEVE WORLD PEACE.

Spectacular as it may sound, the Ti Tool follows three simple, yet amazing steps in solving every problem known to man: The Think-Blink-and-Go.

Think!
Think first (like taking out your Ti Tool) act later
Blink!
Processing... processing... TING!
and finally... GO!
because you know you have to use that darned Ti Tool!

And the best thing is that the Ti Tool doesn't run on two AA batteries or on four AA batteries, in fact, it does’nt require batteries at all! Isn't that amazing?!

Get yours today because "World Peace" depends on it! :icon_profileright: :icon_profileleft:

Attachments

• Ti digger 001.jpg
    Ti digger 001.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 689
  • Ti digger 002.jpg
    Ti digger 002.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 680
  • Ti digger 003.jpg
    Ti digger 003.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 685

mxtman2

Sep 25, 2004
Southern California
Detector(s) used
MXT/ Sunray probe
EXCELLENT! But I'm afraid World Peace is left in the hands of you 14 lucky people who bought one! But I think you can do it! Just think if that little hobbit Bilbo Baggins had one of these... OH the HORRER.. I can't even go there! Let's just say, that whole Lord of the rings trilogy thing would have been a whole lot shorter!!

I want to thank you for buying this digger from me. And your outstanding "review". know it will serve you well.

Dennis

p.s. The name of the digger is now offically Stinger.

r49miner

Sep 12, 2006
Idaho
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason I didn't get one is that it does in fact slay dragons. My dragon might not appreciate me carrying a dragon slayer. Nuff said!

r49miner

Sep 12, 2006
Idaho
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I changed my mind, I have seen, touched and got to trial it. My cousin theloadroom had it today for our first hunt in a long time. Screw the dragon I want one of them Dragon slayers.

Strawboss

OP
OP
theloadroom

theloadroom

Oct 17, 2006
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
As strawboss said, I had to be very carefull diggin that thing excavates! :hello2:

mxtman2

Sep 25, 2004
Southern California
Detector(s) used
MXT/ Sunray probe
theloadroom said:
As strawboss said, I had to be very carefull diggin that thing excavates! :hello2:

Very glad you like it. As I have said before, I just wish there was a way to make these affordable, I would love to make more, just can't afford it. Hey, tell Strawboss to read the pm I sent him.

stasys

Jun 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
very nice instrument. my congratulation!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
You ever get "that look" from someone that says... "You've lost your damn mine!" :icon_scratch:

I was doing some drawing today, when the wife walked by and asked... "What ya drawing?"

"Some guy on the board has made several digging tools from titanium. And the people he sold them to has posted how they can
save your life, and car jack a spaceship, slay dragons, carve out your own sports car, pry up that difficult manhole lid, hunt with it to feed the hungry and most of all, ACHIEVE WORLD PEACE... thought about making one?"
I didn't say anything about, "get you a hot date"! ::)

You'd think after being married to her for 41 years, she wouldn't give me those kind'a looks anymore!! :dontknow:

OP
OP
theloadroom

theloadroom

Oct 17, 2006
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Number9 said:
You ever get "that look" from someone that says... "You've lost your damn mine!" :icon_scratch:

I didn't say anything about, "get you a hot date"! ::)

You'd think after being married to her for 41 years, she wouldn't give me those kind'a looks anymore!! :dontknow:

:-X :laughing7:

oneeye

Aug 16, 2008
Michigan's Left Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites 6000 Di Pro, Garret Grand Master Hunter, Tesoro Tejon, Fisher 1265X
Very nice looking tool. Too bad it isn't cost-effective to make more.
BUT, I think I have a machinist friend . . . .
Dan

Fortlloyd

May 26, 2006
Yup, I got one, no dragons left in AZ. Best digger I have ever seen. Feels really good in your hand. Made a sheaf, but like to carry it in my left hand. Stood on it in the hard Az ground to pry out a plug, didn't even start to bend. Thanks mxtman2.

Lloyd

mxtman2

Sep 25, 2004
Southern California
Detector(s) used
MXT/ Sunray probe
Fortlloyd said:
Yup, I got one, no dragons left in AZ. Best digger I have ever seen. Feels really good in your hand. Made a sheaf, but like to carry it in my left hand. Stood on it in the hard Az ground to pry out a plug, didn't even start to bend. Thanks mxtman2.

Lloyd

Lloyd, I notice that this is your first post. I want to say WELCOME to the Tnet "family". A great bunch of folks on here! Thank you for the great "review". See, I told you, once you pick it up, you wont be able to put it down! Glad you got to put it to the test! After reading all the comments from you and the other people who have bought these, I think it's time to issue a word of caution. It is in my opinion the ultimate digging tool. Ultra light weight and strong. But it is just that. A digging tool. It WILL bend if excessive force (as in using it as a crow bar) is used, as will any tool if used beyond its design intentions. I know this because I did manage to bend mine. Of course I was abusing it and it did take alot. If you do get CRAZY with it you may notice a slight arch of the blade backwards. This can be easly straightened by putting the blade in a padded vice and gently (ok,not so gently) bending it back. I'm not saying this to scare anyone. Just want you all to know that it is easy to be lulled into thinking that this thing will do anything!
Thanks again Lloyd and happy hunting!

Dennis

p.s. It will do all the things that Theloadroom pointed out! Just don't abuse it! :laughing7: :laughing7:

OP
OP
theloadroom

theloadroom

Oct 17, 2006
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
mxtman2 said:
Fortlloyd said:

Lloyd

Lloyd, I notice that this is your first post. I want to say WELCOME to the Tnet "family". A great bunch of folks on here! Thank you for the great "review". See, I told you, once you pick it up, you wont be able to put it down! Glad you got to put it to the test! After reading all the comments from you and the other people who have bought these, I think it's time to issue a word of caution. It is in my opinion the ultimate digging tool. Ultra light weight and strong. But it is just that. A digging tool. It WILL bend if excessive force (as in using it as a crow bar) is used, as will any tool if used beyond its design intentions. I know this because I did manage to bend mine. Of course I was abusing it and it did take alot. If you do get CRAZY with it you may notice a slight arch of the blade backwards. This can be easly straightened by putting the blade in a padded vice and gently (ok,not so gently) bending it back. I'm not saying this to scare anyone. Just want you all to know that it is easy to be lulled into thinking that this thing will do anything!
Thanks again Lloyd and happy hunting!

Dennis

p.s. It will do all the things that Theloadroom pointed out! Just don't abuse it! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Never ever abuse yoour tool! :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread