Tnet Enquirer

ANOTHER question for Grand Poobah of TN-E; This year is LEAP YEAR... will it affect "fall back" (1 hour) of clock (this weekend) or Dec. 21, 2012 (Mayan "thing")?

ANOTHER question for Grand Poobah of TN-E; This year is LEAP YEAR... will it affect "fall back" (1 hour) of clock (this weekend) or Dec. 21, 2012 (Mayan "thing")?

Ah, the Mayans, and what they etched in stone. Great instincts there, Reb. Question is; This leap year, is there going to be some fallout from this fall-back that could send humanity into a completely uncontrolled free fall this fall? Actually, assuming such a thing obviously requires quite a leap of faith. So, this leap year it's extremely important that we all, "look before we leap" this fall or many believers could find themselves literally falling back into the stone age.

Thing is, the Myans are the ones whos world ended. They were way off on their prediction also. They disappeared around 800 ad so their 2012 prediction of the end was over 1200 years off. Why do we, as a robust, modern society, put so much stock in a prediction made over a thousand years ago by a failed civilization??

Thing is, the Myans are the ones whos world ended. They were way off on their prediction also. They disappeared around 800 ad so their 2012 prediction of the end was over 1200 years off. Why do we, as a robust, modern society, put so much stock in a prediction made over a thousand years ago by a failed civilization??

Because they were not a failed culture/society.....they simply got tired of earth and flew back to Mayania Seven until they could find a better planet to live on. That's why. :laughing7: Geeezzz....have you not been keeping up on these things?

Or the myan secretary was dislexic and year 2012 was supposed to be 1202.

Guess the new ticm just showed up...

Speaking of TICM...here's my question: Where is ticm? I haven't heard from him in a while

I just worry the Mayans didn't take notice of day-lite savings time when they were making that calendar. We may have a hour less to live.

While here, oh great and wise BigScoop, was the death of Michael Jackson and Billy Mays prove there is a Supreme Beinging watching over us?

No. But they are proof that you can over sell yourself at a time when he's buying it. :laughing7:

MJ and Mays...yep, bad taste on my part. Should have kept my keys shut. Sneaking off into the night......

Bigscoop

You never gave me an answer

Where is TICM?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back