Tnet Enquirer

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
We?,you got a mouse in your pocket?.:laughing7:if i wanted to argue i,d get married. (Again).
Lil-foot racoon fell back to his room, only to find Gideon's (censored). Gideon checked out,and he lef-ted no doubt, to help in poor lil-foots revival aaaaal.

Scoop, what is tofu? Is it raised humanely? Hope its not like them poor little naugahides that got skinned.:sad11:

LOL! FC's Littlefoot's name IS Rocky, who had a FOOT FETISH! Get the Cowboy Coffee going... LATER!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moving this thread was Genius! Now we can get back to fun and games!

"What is tofu?"......Actually, Chinese women were some of the first people to perfect muli-tasking. They could actually breast feed a child, pack the rice, and stir and spice a stew with their toes all at the same time. Hence....the origin of tofu.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! FC's Littlefoot's name IS Rocky, who had a FOOT FETISH! Get the Cowboy Coffee going... LATER!

Does raise the question though, "If there is proof of bigfoot, why is there no proof of a littlefoot?" Are they simply all born huge or do they come to this planet from other worlds only as adults? This inquiring mind wants to know! :laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmmm, a foot fetish,maybe just saving one of each pair of purloined footwear. i have noticed a strange pattern of single shoes,boots etc. along the highway.

Toepheew. Just eeew.
:coffee2:
FC reported a sighting. Mary Jane boys too,but due to red eye allergy symptom lack credibility.
One hypothesis is people are mistakenly identifying LF tracks as bear tracks.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BS,
Why can you tune a piano but you can't tunafish? This has caused me hours of deep concentration and thought.
Any insight would be extremely helpful.
Thank you in advance.
REO

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BS,
Can you tell me where these come from?

281331138710.jpg

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BS,
Why can you tune a piano but you can't tunafish? This has caused me hours of deep concentration and thought.
Any insight would be extremely helpful.
Thank you in advance.
REO

Fantastic question! Thanks for asking! I'm sure our inquiring minds are going to learn a great deal from the answer provided.

FreedomUIC, here's the thing. "Most fishermen are simply tone deaf to begin with." Take the Rattletrap and Buzzbait lures for example, never were they designed to attract fish, but rather they were originally designed simply because fishermen are attracted and stimulated by the obvious noises, or tones, produced. Conversely, this is why other lures that produce no recognizable noises, or tones, such as plastic worms, still catch fish even though the fisherman can't hear a darn thing, these fishermen having to rely on feel rather then tone or sound. Hope this explanation helps.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic question! Thanks for asking! I'm sure our inquiring minds are going to learn a great deal from the answer provided.

FreedomUIC, here's the thing. "Most fishermen are simply tone deaf to begin with." Take the Rattletrap and Buzzbait lures for example, never were they designed to attract fish, but rather they were originally designed simply because fishermen are attracted and stimulated by the obvious noises, or tones, produced. Conversely, this is why other lures that produce no recognizable noises, or tones, such as plastic worms, still catch fish even though the fisherman can't hear a darn thing, these fishermen having to rely on feel rather then tone or sound. Hope this explanation helps.

After reading your dissertation I am more than convinced you fire up a bowl before answering the questions on this thread. ROFLMAO

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
After reading your dissertation I am more than convinced you fire up a bowl before answering the questions on this thread. ROFLMAO

LOL! He does; lives in the gated retirement community down in Florida... PURPLE HAZE COMMUNE, I think...

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! He does; lives in the gated retirement community down in Florida... PURPLE HAZE COMMUNE, I think...

It just appears to be a gated retirement community to those on the outside. :wink: Kennedy Space Center is just south of the facility. Oooops....did I just say, facility? Meant to say, community. Me bad.......

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It just appears to be a gated retirement community to those on the outside. :wink: Kennedy Space Center is just south of the facility. Oooops....did I just say, facility? Meant to say, community. Me bad.......

LOL! One (space-ship) flew over the cuckoo's nest, eh?

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BS,
Why is PM's weighed by the Troy Oz instead of the standard AD oz (16 oz to the pound)? This has been a source of irritation ever since I discovered Gold and Silver.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Your Friend Freedom.

p.s. Does your community allow you free internet?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BS,
Why is PM's weighed by the Troy Oz instead of the standard AD oz (16 oz to the pound)? This has been a source of irritation ever since I discovered Gold and Silver.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Your Friend Freedom.

p.s. Does your community allow you free internet?

No FREE internet, but we do have FREE galactic space chat and FREE global surveillance. Seeing what the Rockefeller's really have in all those lock boxes and safes as we speak. You should see all this stuff....."Hoarders for sure!"

"Oz".....I told Dorthy the Troy thing was a bad idea but you know how women are. "Follow the yellow brick road..."

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No FREE internet, but we do have FREE galactic space chat and FREE global surveillance. Seeing what the Rockefeller's really have in all those lock boxes and safes as we speak. You should see all this stuff....."Hoarders for sure!"

"Oz".....I told Dorthy the Troy thing was a bad idea but you know how women are. "Follow the yellow brick road..."

Ah, YES! Dorothy & Tofu the dog! Da memories!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
"Well, what would you recommend?" Absolutely Brilliant answer. Still laughing. Yep, I will do that and report back. In fact, why don't all of us try that question and report? I can't wait.

I think they would recommend inside, you know, they can get more revenue from the "eat-in tax" that's in place in Maryland.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they would recommend inside, you know, they can get more revenue from the "eat-in tax" that's in place in Maryland.

My brother worked for a fast food place as a summer job during his High School years. When it came time to change the big sign out front my brother put this up there; "The food's so good we almost eat it ourselves!" Funny thing is, it actually drew business. But, when the owners got back from vacation my brother was history. :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread