To be honest.....

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi All,

Well the other day it came to my attention that I need to be truthful. It may seem to be a surprise or "I knew it", or "who cares." Some might have guessed already anyway, but I will still say it openly. I am 14 years old interested in mining. The reason I never told anyone sooner was because of ridiculous thoughts. They were very absurd and I wish not I share them. I should have told you all sooner and I am sorry for that. Thanks to someone on the forum, he said it would be a good idea to share it in order to earn something more of.... I really thank him for giving me the advice and encouragement to speak up, he knows who he is. Thanks very much to you.

Sorry to everyone,
H&F909ORO

Upvote 0
OP
OP
H&F909ORO

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bravo man. I did too many drugs in highschool to care about education. Nothing but regrets these days.

Teenagegoldminer

Jan 28, 2014
georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett gold panning kit
Jobe 36 in drop riffle sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Now i dont feel so wierd around tons of 50 year olds being 15 and at least you dont have a username for it, im now realizing ill need to change my username sooner or latee cause i wont be 15 forever

And dont worry bout it

fishnfacts

Mar 26, 2014
Chicago, Il. Northside
Detector(s) used
BH Disc 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well since we are confessing....... I'm actually 54. Not 14.
Don't worry about the age. I have always been captivated by treasure hunting but just recently started looking. 40 years went by before I realized what was really important.
Keep that dream of flying in the Air Force. My step daughter went Army and it was a turning point in her life.
Wish I lived in your area, I would be proud to pan with you and learn from your eager enthusiasm.
All the best in all your endeavors and remember, you only live once!

NuggetN8

Mar 13, 2012
Northern California
Detector(s) used
SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gold prospecting is a good thing to get into when your young! I started when I was about 7 or 8 years old. Still doing it every chance I get at 21. I have a gold bearing creek right behind my house so my dad and grandpa were always taking me down there when I was young then I just started going down there all the time. On the weekends and after school. I stuck with that creek for a while then my grandpa started bringing me all over exploring different places with me. He wasn't a very lucky prospector most of the time he'd give up on it and just watch me find it I could tell he had fun with it though. Great thing to do with family. I'm mostly prospecting alone nowadays though.

OP
OP
H&F909ORO

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
Gold prospecting is a good thing to get into when your young! I started when I was about 7 or 8 years old. Still doing it every chance I get at 21. I have a gold bearing creek right behind my house so my dad and grandpa were always taking me down there when I was young then I just started going down there all the time. On the weekends and after school. I stuck with that creek for a while then my grandpa started bringing me all over exploring different places with me. He wasn't a very lucky prospector most of the time he'd give up on it and just watch me find it I could tell he had fun with it though. Great thing to do with family. I'm mostly prospecting alone nowadays though.

I'm sure those priceless moments weren't waisted.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I feel like I'm 14 and feverish on the hike in. After a long day I feel like i'm 84 and feverish on the hike out...Different fever...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread