To WHOMEVER still doesnt understand, the plan for us common folk !

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THIS KID GOT AN A+ FOR THIS PAPER
BY A 15 YR. OLD SCHOOL KID
WHO GOT AN A+ FOR THIS ENTRY
(TOTALLY AWESOME)!

F minus-for Grammar. Kind of ruins the whole believability factor of this amazingly Anonymous 15 yr old kid. (Must try harder)

Stockpicker said - "Red, your post is in very very poor taste and very insulting to any Jewish person (most of whom lost relatives to the camps). Wow, got to say it was a shocker to see. "

Blue said - "I see no post of that sort up in this thread....I think the water is starting to get to you.... "

Red James said - "I didnt post anything antisemetic,pure and simple.Maybe you should go plagiarize something,it might give you something to do instead of whine and falsely accuse. "

Our moderators said - "Last edited by Tnmountains; Today at 03:40 AM. Reason: Quote was very insulting is an understatement "

Dano says - "*sigh* Yet another free let off for RJ. Just HOW do you do it?" rofl

Well, what I can tell is that he didn't directly jump on some one up in here, he was stating facts and one person up in here got offended with what he stated, rather or not it was a fact in history is unknown.....its one of those...you gotta dig deep to find...not main stream...so for people to be upset with things posted up in here that isn't directly at them is odd, cause the truth may sound worse than fiction...but that doesn't mean it didn't happen or it wasn't real...

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, what I can tell is that he didn't directly jump on some one up in here, he was stating facts and one person up in here got offended with what he stated, rather or not it was a fact in history is unknown.....its one of those...you gotta dig deep to find...not main stream...so for people to be upset with things posted up in here that isn't directly at them is odd, cause the truth may sound worse than fiction...but that doesn't mean it didn't happen or it wasn't real...

Blue: I don't think many people ACTUALLY read what "RJC" posted before it was removed but I will tell you it was a DEPLORABLE and DISGUSTING comment. The most offensive thing I have seen posted here to date. All the people sticking up for him on this should really make sure they have all their facts straight.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other

"rather or not it was a fact in history is unknown.....its one of those...you gotta dig deep to find...not main stream"

Blue: I don't know what you are suggesting but you are heading down a very dark path with a comment like that.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Blue: I don't think many people ACTUALLY read what "RJC" posted before it was removed but I will tell you it was a DEPLORABLE and DISGUSTING comment. The most offensive thing I have seen posted here to date. All the people sticking up for him on this should really make sure they have all their facts straight.

Actually the most DEPLORABLE and DISGUSTING thing ever posted is the word LIBERAL.:laughing7:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, ya'll should love this one then.
Air Force Bugbots........
Watch "Air Force Bugbots" Video at designworldonline

Ya'll thought I was kidding when I said nano-machines, think again.
No one saw the GMO food coming either. ok, well maybe a few of us.

There have been similar "critters" since the late 1980's. One was called a cockroach. It would look for a dark place and hide. It had listening capabilities. If it was quiet for too long, it would search for another dark spot to hide. Could walk and looked much like a big roach, thus the name. I heard about them in 1990, so they had to have been around for a few years already.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Actually the most DEPLORABLE and DISGUSTING thing ever posted is the word LIBERAL.:laughing7:

What's wrong with someone being Liberal if they so choose? I would like to think someone who is so passionate about the 2nd and the right to "choose" would support the freedoms and liberties of other US Citizens? If you do so "choose" to have an arsenal in the Y2K bunker and some people "choose" to be Liberal does that not in fact make y'all kinda the same? Both parties exercising their right to "choose" as free Americans? That being said, if you "chose" to be a racist that is within your rights as a free American as well. Remember, if you do not support the entire US constitution then you are going against it. Please leave any racist comments to yourself and your fellow like minded friends. There is a Private Message option on this site that you can use to send racist comments to fellow bigots in order for them to be graded amongst yourselves. That will save the rest of us from seeing any lewd comments and someone having to go thorough the trouble of having to quickly delete them. Can you imagine if someone who is a new member here saw that crap? That's a piss poor first impression in my books.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never mind the fact that the Founding Fathers were considered the leading LIBERALS of their day!!

I thought liberal as an insult went out of fashion around 20 or 30 years ago?? Or has rush kept it alive?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What's wrong with someone being Liberal if they so choose? I would like to think someone who is so passionate about the 2nd and the right to "choose" would support the freedoms and liberties of other US Citizens? If you do so "choose" to have an arsenal in the Y2K bunker and some people "choose" to be Liberal does that not in fact make y'all kinda the same? Both parties exercising their right to "choose" as free Americans? That being said, if you "chose" to be a racist that is within your rights as a free American as well. Remember, if you do not support the entire US constitution then you are going against it. Please leave any racist comments to yourself and your fellow like minded friends. There is a Private Message option on this site that you can use to send racist comments to fellow bigots in order for them to be graded amongst yourselves. That will save the rest of us from seeing any lewd comments and someone having to go thorough the trouble of having to quickly delete them. Can you imagine if someone who is a new member here saw that crap? That's a piss poor first impression in my books.

Sure thing! Night is EXACTLY like day. Sour is EXACTLY the same as sweet. Ignorance is EXACTLY the same as intelligence. Wet is EXACTLY the same as dry. Poor is EXACTLY the same as wealthy. Obama is EXACTLY the same as Romney (wait, that one MIGHT actually be true . . . )

Y2K? Really? Haven't you moved on?

The difference is one side wants to make all your decisions for you . . . and that side also says you can't have weapons, you can't have thoughts that do not agree with the collective or hive.

No one here is racist, one member uses the accusation of racism and all the foreigners want to jump on board and assume its true. Go clean up the problems resulting from your "residential schools" for Native American before you accuse anyone else of being racist.

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
15 year old got an A+ for this

THIS KID GOT AN A+ FOR THIS PAPER
BY A 15 YR. OLD SCHOOL KID
WHO GOT AN A+ FOR THIS ENTRY
(TOTALLY AWESOME)!
SINCE THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
AND THE LORD'S PRAYER
ARE NOT ALLOWED IN MOST
PUBLIC SCHOOLS ANYMORE
BECAUSE THE WORD 'GOD' IS MENTIONED.....
A KID IN ARIZONA WROTE THE ATTACHED
NEW SCHOOL PRAYER:
"NEW PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOW I SIT ME DOWN IN SCHOOL
WHERE PRAYING IS AGAINST THE RULE
FOR THIS GREAT NATION UNDER GOD
FINDS MENTION OF HIM VERY ODD.
IF SCRIPTURE NOW THE CLASS RECITES,
IT VIOLATES THE BILL OF RIGHTS.
AND ANYTIME MY HEAD I BOW
BECOMES A FEDERAL MATTER NOW.
OUR HAIR CAN BE PURPLE, ORANGE OR GREEN,
THAT'S NO OFFENSE; IT'S A FREEDOM SCENE..
THE LAW IS SPECIFIC, THE LAW IS PRECISE.
PRAYERS SPOKEN ALOUD ARE A SERIOUS VICE.

FOR PRAYING IN A PUBLIC HALL
MIGHT OFFEND SOMEONE WITH NO FAITH AT ALL..
IN SILENCE ALONE WE MUST MEDITATE,
GOD'S NAME IS PROHIBITED BY THE STATE.
WE'RE ALLOWED TO CUSS AND DRESS LIKE FREAKS,
AND PIERCE OUR NOSES, TONGUES AND CHEEKS...
THEY'VE OUTLAWED GUNS, BUT FIRST THE BIBLE.
TO QUOTE THE GOOD BOOK MAKES ME LIABLE.
WE CAN ELECT A PREGNANT SENIOR QUEEN,
AND THE 'UNWED DADDY,' OUR SENIOR KING.
IT'S 'INAPPROPRIATE' TO TEACH RIGHT FROM WRONG,
WE'RE TAUGHT THAT SUCH 'JUDGMENTS' DO NOT BELONG..
WE CAN GET OUR CONDOMS AND BIRTH CONTROLS,
STUDY WITCHCRAFT, VAMPIRES AND TOTEM POLES ..
BUT THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED,
NO WORD OF GOD MUST REACH THIS CROWD.
IT'S SCARY HERE I MUST CONFESS,
WHEN CHAOS REIGNS THE SCHOOL'S A MESS.
SO, LORD, THIS SILENT PLEA I MAKE:
SHOULD I BE SHOT; MY SOUL PLEASE TAKE
BUT LET ALL PEOPLE KEEP THEIR GUNS
FOR IF ANY CRAZY PERSON HAS A THOUGHT
THEY WILL STILL KILL US WITH OR WITH NOT
SO LET THE PEOPLE KEEP THEIR ARMS
THEN THERE WONT BE AS MANY FALSE FLAG ALARMS!
AMEN
IF YOU AREN'T ASHAMED TO DO THIS, PLEASE PASS THIS ON..
JESUS SAID, 'IF YOU ARE ASHAMED OF ME, I WILL BE ASHAMED OF YOU BEFORE MY
FATHER.'

I would give this a fail... Who ever gave it an A+ should not be a teacher.
Problems...
1) All caps? Sorry, if you are writing for school, you can not use all caps.
2) You are allowed to say the pledge in school. The court case is working its way through the courts again.
3) You are allowed to pray in school. The school is not allowed to stop you. That is your freedom of speech and your freedom of Religion. The school can not lead you in prayer. Just as you would not want the Mormon Principal leading your children in Prayer in the style of HIS religion, I would not want you to lead my children in prayer in the style of YOUR religion. If a student wants to pray. I can not stop them, and I never would.
4) I could go point in verse on each improperly placed word and punctuation mark, but I will restrain (edit) myself.

For factual inaccuracy, poor typing skills, punctuation, and construction errors, the grade received would be Fail (depending on what the assignment was).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

AGREE!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Never mind the fact that the Founding Fathers were considered the leading LIBERALS of their day!!

I thought liberal as an insult went out of fashion around 20 or 30 years ago?? Or has rush kept it alive?

YEP! They were... AND! THOSE "Liberals" wrote the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, US COSTITUTION (BOR), STATE Papers, etc...

Last edited:

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
The difference is one side wants to make all your decisions for you . . . and that side also says you can't have weapons, you can't have thoughts that do not agree with the collective or hive.

Funny thing, from my point of view, the side that wants to make decisions for me wants to tell me who I can marry, What my wife and daughter can do with their own body's, They want to tell me that Businesses are people, with rights, just like I have, but if they are big enough, we can not prosecute them for their crimes because that would hurt business (Being punished for your crimes hurts). One side wants to make my children pray in school, even if I don't want them too. One side wants to electronically listen into my phone calls and read my emails looking for trigger words so then can THEN go get a warrant. One side wants to see what books I check out of the Library, buy on Amazon, and so on so they can then figure out if I am a danger. One side seems to use the constitution to wipe it's backside and then screams and shouts about disrespecting the constitution because I do not think they need a Bazooka to hunt for Moose.

As for stopping people who disagree with me... Go ahead and disagree. Be prepared to defend your positions, but you should believe anything you want. Go ahead and pray where ever and when ever you want, just don't make me or my children pray to YOUR God. Go ahead and speak. The ACLU is there to defend your right to do so. I am a member, so I support your right to do so. Are you a member? Do you support my Right to speak?

As a liberal, I have no problem with you owning as many guns as you want. We are WAY past the stage or reasonable limitation (So, I think that was a rather wide brush to use, to say that liberals want to disarm the "people.") I would like for there to be the reasonable background checks that the NRA endorsed 15 years ago. I would like to have reasonable enforcement of the laws that are on the books (which means funding the ATF and having the senate review and vote on the chosen head).

Last edited:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sure thing! Night is EXACTLY like day. Sour is EXACTLY the same as sweet. Ignorance is EXACTLY the same as intelligence. Wet is EXACTLY the same as dry. Poor is EXACTLY the same as wealthy. Obama is EXACTLY the same as Romney (wait, that one MIGHT actually be true . . . )

Y2K? Really? Haven't you moved on?

No one here is racist, one member uses the accusation of racism and all the foreigners want to jump on board and assume its true. Go clean up the problems resulting from your "residential schools" for Native American before you accuse anyone else of being racist.

It's a pity that the whole "Residential School" thing just got brought up. I am curious as to what you are implying with your statement in regards to Residential Schools and myself. Please clarify and divulge deeper into your statement please, as I can't wait to be educated further on the subject.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyway.....

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread