To WHOMEVER still doesnt understand, the plan for us common folk !

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would give this a fail... Who ever gave it an A+ should not be a teacher.
Problems...
1) All caps? Sorry, if you are writing for school, you can not use all caps.
2) You are allowed to say the pledge in school. The court case is working its way through the courts again.
3) You are allowed to pray in school. The school is not allowed to stop you. That is your freedom of speech and your freedom of Religion. The school can not lead you in prayer. Just as you would not want the Mormon Principal leading your children in Prayer in the style of HIS religion, I would not want you to lead my children in prayer in the style of YOUR religion. If a student wants to pray. I can not stop them, and I never would.
4) I could go point in verse on each improperly placed word and punctuation mark, but I will refrain myself.

For factual inaccuracy, poor typing skills, punctuation, and construction errors, the grade received would be Fail (depending on what the assignment was).

I guess you missed the point a CHILD in a PUBLIC school wrote this....LOL.... some of you people...unbelievable..

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow - that was some serious tag team action there guys!!

Its funny how some of you only want to jump on people....their opinion is their opinion...

I bet you flip through all the channels, hoping to see more of that...right...LOL

Last edited:

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess you missed the point a CHILD in a PUBLIC school wrote this....LOL.... some of you people...unbelievable..

High Standards in public education would require that he use proper formatting, that his information be properly researched and be factually correct. Is you have lower standards than that, you should home school.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
High Standards in public education would require that he use proper formatting, that his information be properly researched and be factually correct. Is you have lower standards than that, you should home school.

Sorta like how you type....right....read that again..^^^...I think that CHILD did GREAT....they dont even teach half of what he wrote of..in school

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So.... I'm guessing the kid will not be on the show "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" in any coming episodes? Can you believe that more cuts to education are a major part of these new pending budget cuts in the US? Let's not forget the 12% getting cut from the defense budget.

Last edited:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How many States is Ted Nugent currently banned from hunting in? I think his lack of regard for hunting laws makes him a very poor spokesman.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So.... I'm guessing the kid will not be on the show "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" in any coming episodes? Can you believe that more cuts to education are part a major part of these new pending budget cuts in the US? Let's not forget the 12% getting cut from the defense budget.

You can learn more from the internet now days, than class in public schools...

I looked through my daughters history book and half of what I got taught wasn't even in there anymore...that's crazy..

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many States is Ted Nugent currently banned from hunting in? I think his lack of regard for hunting laws makes him a very poor spokesman.

Thank you for that ...opinion..:thumbsup:

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gun Confiscation starts....

Good info in just the first..7 minutes....its worth watching, no matter what you think of ALEX JONES

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I would give this a fail... Who ever gave it an A+ should not be a teacher.
Problems...
1) All caps? Sorry, if you are writing for school, you can not use all caps.
2) You are allowed to say the pledge in school. The court case is working its way through the courts again.
3) You are allowed to pray in school. The school is not allowed to stop you. That is your freedom of speech and your freedom of Religion. The school can not lead you in prayer. Just as you would not want the Mormon Principal leading your children in Prayer in the style of HIS religion, I would not want you to lead my children in prayer in the style of YOUR religion. If a student wants to pray. I can not stop them, and I never would.
4) I could go point in verse on each improperly placed word and punctuation mark, but I will restrain (edit) myself.

For factual inaccuracy, poor typing skills, punctuation, and construction errors, the grade received would be Fail (depending on what the assignment was).

1) All caps? You do realize this is not the actual paper turned in, don't you? Who ever typed it in just forgot (we'll give him the benefit of the doubt) to turn off the caps lock. On the other hand, you do realize that cursive is no longer allowed in the schools . . . and "texting language" is allowed in some classes INCLUDING english in some of the more "progressive" school districts.

Wonder what "progressive" means :icon_scratch: --- oh isn't Chris Matthews a "progressive"? That's what he calls himself --- as do most of the folks who used to call themselves "liberals".

2) You are probably right . . . for now.

3) You can pray, but it has to be silently and you can't let the kid next to you realize that you're doing it. While there are exceptions in some school districts, it is being aggressively pursued by "A Certain Legal Unit."

4) This isn't english class, you don't teach grammar here. Again, it is copied and not the original.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1) All caps? You do realize this is not the actual paper turned in, don't you? Who ever typed it in just forgot (we'll give him the benefit of the doubt) to turn off the caps lock. On the other hand, you do realize that cursive is no longer allowed in the schools . . . and "texting language" is allowed in some classes INCLUDING english in some of the more "progressive" school districts.

Wonder what "progressive" means :icon_scratch: --- oh isn't Chris Matthews a "progressive"? That's what he calls himself --- as do most of the folks who used to call themselves "liberals".

2) You are probably right . . . for now.

3) You can pray, but it has to be silently and you can't let the kid next to you realize that you're doing it. While there are exceptions in some school districts, it is being aggressively pursued by "A Certain Legal Unit."

4) This isn't english class, you don't teach grammar here. Again, it is copied and not the original.

Thank you....Im tired of even responding to people like that.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure thing! Night is EXACTLY like day. Sour is EXACTLY the same as sweet. Ignorance is EXACTLY the same as intelligence. Wet is EXACTLY the same as dry. Poor is EXACTLY the same as wealthy. Obama is EXACTLY the same as Romney (wait, that one MIGHT actually be true . . . )

Y2K? Really? Haven't you moved on?

The difference is one side wants to make all your decisions for you . . . and that side also says you can't have weapons, you can't have thoughts that do not agree with the collective or hive.

No one here is racist, one member uses the accusation of racism and all the foreigners want to jump on board and assume its true. Go clean up the problems resulting from your "residential schools" for Native American before you accuse anyone else of being racist.

When I went to visit my mom in Phoenix last year I went to a Native American museum. They had a large exhibit all about Residential Schools. I was pretty shocked to learn about this as I had never previously know about such a thing. I think the most surprising fact was that they existed into the 1990s!

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todays broadcast... ALEX JONES...[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/ConspiracyScope?feature=watch[/video]

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh good grief! If you kids don't stop throwing sticks you're going to poke an eye out!

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay on topic people....we all need to fight this fight...2nd amendment is gonna fall if we keep dragging out feet.

History has already been written in many other places how this will work if they get their foot in the door...stand fast people, the rest of the constitution is there just for this reason....support it and speak the truth, the truth will set you free.

I have love for every human being...and if you don't see my side, that is fine...but the 2nd amendment is a god given right to survive and a lot of us want to survive.

I still need to break a few more shovels digging for gold, before I call it quits...lol

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread