To young for a dimond ring!

RED THUNDER

Dec 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Hello all! My daughter of 13 went MDing with me today at a school and found two of her first nice rings. One silver and one cubic zirconia ring. Right on! She also found her first clad half dollar, Chuckie Cheese token, a few other items, and allmost $1.00 in other clad coins. 8)

Red Thunder

DSCN0528a.jpg

DSCN0529a.jpg

5k.jpg6k.jpg

DSCN0530a.jpgDSCN0531a.jpg

Upvote 0
Cool,WTG.

Attachments

• 2mq6rv6.gif
    2mq6rv6.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 392
  • 2mq6rv6.gif
    2mq6rv6.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 397
RT,

nice finds by your daughter. Congrat.

Won't be long and she will be the one in the family
pulling up the better finds ;D :D ;)

have a good un................

Well your not to far from the truth. Hound Dog managed to pull a seated liberty from the same hole I had pulled my first V nickle from. :'( Lessons learned. ;D Motor on!

Red Thunder

It's great to know so many young people are interested in this hobby. So much better to dig in the dirt than to attempt any of the other (undesirable) options available to kids these days. Your daughter did very, very well. The rings are great and the coins are always welcome.

Too bad teachers/schools dont' introduce kids to treasure hunting. The kids would learn about history, research, math, writing, the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat...seems like a great way to incorporate the classroom with something fun. Just my 2 cents.

TreasureTales said:
It's great to know so many young people are interested in this hobby. So much better to dig in the dirt than to attempt any of the other (undesirable) options available to kids these days. Your daughter did very, very well. The rings are great and the coins are always welcome.

Too bad teachers/schools dint' introduce kids to treasure hunting. The kids would learn about history, research, math, writing, the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat...seems like a great way to incorporate the classroom with something fun. Just my 2 cents.

I have to agree. If it were for that I would have took more intrest in the subject of History. Now that I have to do research on places an such it is more difficult. :P

Red Thunder

Very nice indeed,,, Congrats!!!
Continued Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back