Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to spend the day in today and my wife asked me to go hunting for a couple hours. She didn't have to ask twice and I headed out to a unexplored by me site. I explored a mid 1800's house, barn and tool shed for about an hour and found a few relics. The I headed for a creek to rinse off the finds and going down the bank to the creek I found my best find. It rang up as gold at about 8" and was under a large tree root, so the recovery took a while. I only got the front half of a pendant but it was my best find of the day. I spent another 1/2 hour looking for the rest of it but when I washed it up in the creek I understand why I didn't find the rest of it. Thanks for looking & HH pendant1.JPG pendant2.JPG pendant3.JPG pendant4.JPG DSCF4914.JPG relic finds.JPG

Upvote 4

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sounds like a great time! Nice finds!

Sent from a empty soda can!

JrMack

Feb 16, 2014
steuben co. ny
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, x-terra 305/505/705,discovery TF 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice old cameo, congrats! I found a big spike like the one you have last year and I still wonder what they were used for? Hope to get together for a farm hunt down my way soon, JR

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find. For those of us that like seeing finds like this Thank your wife for us.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice cameo find! Congratulations.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions