Today On The NF

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello to everyone, this is my first post here. I am new to prospecting and have been studying everything I can from this forum for the last two months. I went from being disheartened about my ability to find anything in the beginning to finding some color now and I want to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge and years of experience, their pics and videos. It really helped. Here is a pic of today's take at the NF American. Sorry about all the debris in the pan. I snuff up what is easily visible while panning and clean it out later when I have time.

Goldenmojo

Attachments

• 12-14-2013.JPG
    12-14-2013.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
Upvote 0

mcordell

Nov 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice work Mojo, looks like there's lots of iron in your material. Keep an eye out for unexpected material in the bottom of your pan. Welcome.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to the forum, mojo - you must have froze your buns off getting that shine yesterday - congrats !

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colder than my all my x-wives hearts up there this time a year BUT :laughing7: gold sure warms your buns when ya find it though :headbang: cold ? what cold.......John

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
First off... Welcome to the family Mojo! T-Net is a great place to learn how to handle this shared addiction of ours. Regular fixes of bright yellow metal will help to keep in under control. ;)

Looks like some good color in your pan! That you braved the cold out there to get it shows that you're hooked like the rest of us! Hoser John is right in that finding some good color in the pan will help you forget all about the cold (or desert heat in the summer) when you see it sitting there staring back at you.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome goldenmojo. You were blessed in many ways. First, finding this forum...learning from all those who have been there, done that...learning from all of our experiences and finally.... living near the NF! It is truly productive for prospecting. I can't wait to see your progress next year. And yes, pics are required and don't believe goldenIrishman if he says different!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
welcome to the forum, mojo - you must have froze your buns off getting that shine yesterday - congrats !

Thanks for the welcome Fullpan. It seemed really cold until I saw the first specs of yellow and then it felt like I was in the tropics...

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome goldenmojo. You were blessed in many ways. First, finding this forum...learning from all those who have been there, done that...learning from all of our experiences and finally.... living near the NF! It is truly productive for prospecting. I can't wait to see your progress next year. And yes, pics are required and don't believe goldenIrishman if he says different!

Thanks to all for the hearty welcome. I am hooked on a lifelong quest to find the shiny. More pics to follow.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread