Today was the pits!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I went to two beaches this morning and at the first one the water was just a little rough for me but I still got in. I didn't even get one hit in an hour and a half so I went on to a second beach. The water was better but still another hour and a half and only a few hits but nothing "good" Ah well I did meet a couple of other MD'ers so the day was not a total waste.

My total clad count for today was a whopping 17 cents! Oh well tomorrow is another day.

051510.jpg
:wink:

Upvote 0

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I had a worse day. Nails and one nickle. Happens to the best of us. Hang in their...youll get some goodies. Probably to much sand or wrong spot. HH -Joe

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
How's the water temp mumszie? I"ll be down at Anna Maria Island again this week and i"m hoping for warm water. enjoy your hunting even if you don't find anything

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cntrydncr1 said:
How's the water temp mumszie? I"ll be down at Anna Maria Island again this week and i"m hoping for warm water. enjoy your hunting even if you don't find anything
Hey Deb... You find a place yet??
I think I am going to hunt over there monday morning...

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
Hi Mumszie,

It was great to finally meet you even if my batteries died, GRRR long :walk: back to the truck for the spare battery pack. :BangHead:
Just to let you know it was a successful day for me!! :sunny: Any day I get to detect at Clearwater beach and enjoy the ocean, birds, dolphins, and meet great people from this form has to be a success. On the detecting side welllll 40 cents, a bunch of bobby pins some encrusted objects. One foot long steel chisel. But hey I'm still smiling.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
kc10bull said:
Hi Mumszie,

It was great to finally meet you even if my batteries died, GRRR long :walk: back to the truck for the spare battery pack. :BangHead:
Just to let you know it was a successful day for me!! :sunny: Any day I get to detect at Clearwater beach and enjoy the ocean, birds, dolphins, and meet great people from this form has to be a success. On the detecting side welllll 40 cents, a bunch of bobby pins some encrusted objects. One foot long steel chisel. But hey I'm still smiling.

It was great finally getting to meet you too. That scoop of yours is HUGE! My gosh the picture doesn NOT do it justice! It made mine look like a little teaspoon. LOL :wink:

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mz you rule! Keep charging the beach!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread