Todays 1200 in Halves

sensesfailed069

Jul 18, 2010
Went to the bank to pickup my 1st ever order of Halves(2 Boxes) and also picked up $200 in handrolls the teller said she had. I was pretty much blanked on all $1200 worth, the only keepers were 2 2006-P NIFC. the handrolls were pretty obviously the dumps of 3 diff CRHers and i must say im rather pissed at 1 of them. in the 3 rolls from the 1 CRHer they replaced the half in the middle of the roll with a dominican 50 cent piece that has a silver edge...but isnt silver. I mean c'mon now is that necessary?

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
sensesfailed069 said:
Went to the bank to pickup my 1st ever order of Halves(2 Boxes) and also picked up $200 in handrolls the teller said she had. I was pretty much blanked on all $1200 worth, the only keepers were 2 2006-P NIFC. the handrolls were pretty obviously the dumps of 3 diff CRHers and i must say im rather pissed at 1 of them. in the 3 rolls from the 1 CRHer they replaced the half in the middle of the roll with a dominican 50 cent piece that has a silver edge...but isnt silver. I mean c'mon now is that necessary?

It's no big deal getting skunked on 2 boxes, happens all the time. I get the Dominican coins as well as a host of other foreign coins the size of a half dollar. Once in a great while one of the foreign coins are silver.
You just have to keep plugging away.
HH
Rich

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Harford it correct, just keep on CRHing. I had 4 boxes one time filled with the green "P" mark on literally every other coin. Drove me nuts, but not enough to keep me from hunting. I even complained about this individual here on the Net. Just part of it. Not pretty, but again, just part of the game. Some CRHers' do strange things to coins. I have stopped marking myself . . . only did so for a while cause I was ticked off. Not worth my effort or time anymore.

Next boxes will be better. Good Luck!!!

apush :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread