todays 4 loomis boxes

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

silvercop said:
were all skunks. starting this month out like the last six. the silver has just dried up here in the atlanta district. wish i was closer to another district.

Could be worse. You could have gotten 4 skunk boxes and a bunch of short rolls. All of my boxes this week had shortrolls. One roll was missing five halves. I'll know what the damage is when I cash them in.
HH
Rich

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350

Hey SC - take a little drive this month...might see a little Christmas Silver if you are lucky!

Maine_Jim

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL

Rich Hartford said:
silvercop said:
were all skunks. starting this month out like the last six. the silver has just dried up here in the atlanta district. wish i was closer to another district.

Could be worse. You could have gotten 4 skunk boxes and a bunch of short rolls. All of my boxes this week had shortrolls. One roll was missing five halves. I'll know what the damage is when I cash them in.
HH
Rich

Whenever I tap the Loomis supply, I'm always shorted. Typically, I find enough keepers so I just consider it a hidden fee.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rich Hartford said:
silvercop said:

Got shorted an entire roll last week. Stings but part of the hobby. Wife asked me why I dont make a fuss about it at the bank. I told her if I did they would probably cut me off from ordering. I figure it all irons out in the end.
HH
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread